PDA

View Full Version : America Robbed !!!!!!!!!

xSnoofovich
18-06-2010, 21:33
clearly - the score should have been 3-2 !

Bels
18-06-2010, 22:23
As I said on another post. This ref had obviously seen the shirt pulling on England attemting to score goals against the USA. Nothing was said, as it was all over over, and there is no good moaning over spilt milk as we say.

However you can't be so stupid to play the same trick again. Don't you realise that these refs watch games on video, and don't you realise they will keep an eye on such tricks the next time. Can you imagine Maradonna doing the golden hand against another team in the same world cup. NO! Because he was a lot smarter. You can only cheat once. However shirt pulling is a common infraction with the USA. And of course it should be stopped.

But yes! I wanted USA to win, I wanted it a simple matter of USA and England coming to play together in the last 16 of the best in the world. Now the maths seems a little tight, as tofether, we haven't managed to put Slovania out of the picture. Be wary of them as they are the team who stopped Russia from qualifying.

Judge
19-06-2010, 09:48
Great comeback from Amercia, 3rd goal could have been but there was a lot of shirt pulling and pushing when the freekick was taken,from what I saw on the replay it was the Slovenia that were doing most of the fouling.

Nobbynumbnuts
19-06-2010, 10:04

That's football, but great display from the Americans. A very entertaining game. I hope they make it through.

BrandonL
19-06-2010, 10:43
Great comeback from Amercia, 3rd goal could have been but there was a lot of shirt pulling and pushing when the freekick was taken,from what I saw on the replay it was the Slovenia that were doing most of the fouling.

FIFA is reviewing the ref and he's more then likely to be kicked out

Judge
19-06-2010, 11:31
FIFA is reviewing the ref and he's more then likely to be kicked out
Yeah, he probably wont be used in the later stages of the WC,sent home early..It's his first WC, still no excuses,but mistakes happen and will always happen in football without using the technology that's available.

Periwinkle
19-06-2010, 12:02
I think if England was not allowed a goal under the same circumstances - this board would be in an uproar as well as the press. The ref couldn't offer an explanation for his call - that kinda says it all.

Judge
19-06-2010, 12:08
I think if England was not allowed a goal under the same circumstances - this board would be in an uproar as well as the press. The ref couldn't offer an explanation for his call - that kinda says it all.

It's happened before with England, disallowed goals,goals that went in against England that should never been goals,but nothing to do really,complain a little ask questions but the result still stands..
All teams know now what they need to do in their last games,it's interesting now, it's like a knock out game,all of the 4 teams can still go through..Makes for good games..

xSnoofovich
19-06-2010, 12:28
However shirt pulling is a common infraction with the USA. .

What ! did we watch the same game?

One guy (American) was clearly mugged, and the other (American) was in some kind of headlock....

Shirt pulling? Sure, it happens, but I don't think that was the case here !

YouTube- USA disallowed goal awful referee decision Slovenia V usa world cup 2010 south Africa

Judge
19-06-2010, 12:39
Seeing the goal over and over again, if America didn't score they should have had a penalty..

Catalonix
21-06-2010, 09:45
How many more good goals should be disallowed and bad "Henry-like" goals should go in before they finally decide to copy the NFL video-challenge rules

(like you can only review an actual goal/penalty/red card situation, it costs you a substitution, you can't do it more than once or twice per game, but there is a person upstairs from referee team who can demand a replay review in late stages/desicive moments of the game)?

The solution is out there and it is so simple, really.....