PDA

View Full Version : to receive money from India

Artiste
21-04-2005, 18:45
Is it possible to receive personal money from India through western union or anyother company! thanks in advance!

Halyavshik
22-04-2005, 09:20
Well, Western Union is definitely here. If it's in India, too, then I suspect the answer to that question is yes.

Lady Marmalade
22-04-2005, 11:55
Yes! Western Union. You have to have a passport or some sort of government id like a driver's license. I had to have money sent twice to Sri Lanka and I know they have it in India too.

javed
24-04-2005, 21:02
Hi I been using the services of a bank called Impex bank for the past 3 years and I have no problem in recieving money from India usually it takes maximum 3 days. Now to get money you should go to any Impex bank open a account there and ask your person in charge in INdia to send money through any bank but its better and cheap to send through State Bank of INdia and the best things is that in India you pay around about 300 Rupees and the money comes through any bank in New York so u see its cheap and the most important thing money transfer till 2000 dollars U.S. is free of comission and above that cost 1 percent commission or service charge watever is it.
So I think this much info will be enough for me If ya need more help mail me at javed@inbox.ru
Take care