PDA

View Full Version : Your job

shurale
14-06-2010, 22:20
Would you like to tell about it?
What would you like to do if you didn't have your great job?

BrandonL
14-06-2010, 22:41
Would you like to tell about it?
What would you like to do if you didn't have your great job?

Well if I didn't have my great job, I'd be back in the states, working for CPK, making loads of money, but working 80 hours a week of hell.

I enjoy teaching, it's tons of fun, and I have time to spend with my friends and girlfriend

tvadim133
14-06-2010, 22:48
Job.....

I like it and it is connected with sales and marketing.,,,

For me it is a very creative activity connected with methodics, knowledge, experience, even traits of character but at the same time creation, communication, proactivities, intuition and so on.

Sure sometines it is boring, when there os everything to be more or less OK in business, but when there is a real crisis or there are issues, it is very challenging to solve all these problems and to achieve your targets.

Viola
15-06-2010, 12:35
If I didn't have my great job I would be an ideal 50s housewife like Martha Stewat or Bree van de Kamp from Despearate Housewifes. Managing your home gives so much more options to employ the creativity then any job could ever offer. Cooking (no, COOKING!!!), decorating, crafting dresses, growing flowers, enjoying social activities, having time for thoguhtful reading. No one would convince me that listening boring BS at 2hours conference calls is more "exiting" and that siting at 5hours meetings is more "developing" for my personality. Thanks God I managed to escape this office slavery and work more as a freelancer now, that means that I spend my work time only on sensible activities.

Viola
15-06-2010, 12:36
Well if I didn't have my great job, I'd be back in the states, working for CPK, making loads of money, but working 80 hours a week of hell.

California Pizza Kitchen ?

BrandonL
15-06-2010, 12:39
California Pizza Kitchen ?

Yup.

tukiva
15-06-2010, 17:28
if i didn't have my great job..i don't know, i would die from boredom. In my company who always recruit crazy people and freaks we have so much fun that sometimes i really hate it. But in fact, i must admit- it is never boring. And it is to deal with people and to use your psychological skills (just to balance, even not to succeed). Very exciting but i am sometimes very tired...

Viola
15-06-2010, 17:39
Tukiva, what's happened with your gender icon? You became an angel?