PDA

View Full Version : Very clever American guys)))

Fibre
12-06-2010, 16:55
Look at this, how they sort out this situation

YouTube- BP Spills Coffee!

FlakeySnowballer
12-06-2010, 19:38
YouTube- Stupid american blonde never heard of Hungary

FlakeySnowballer
12-06-2010, 19:43
YouTube- Stupid Americans!

Fibre
12-06-2010, 19:46
in revenge for the thread about Russian women

FlakeySnowballer
12-06-2010, 19:59

I didn't read this thread but if you want then yes)

Fibre
16-06-2010, 00:57
All-American Guy style

GaNozri
16-06-2010, 01:20

So, what's the point?

Agree, lot's of American guys are stupid (as are Russian guys), but you have to conceide that lot's of Russian women are sluts (as are American women).

Just to be fair here, I've got to say that I preffer Russian sluts over American sluts anyday!

Kraven Morehead
16-06-2010, 01:32
I just prefer sluts

Fibre
16-06-2010, 04:33
So, what's the point?

Agree, lot's of American guys are stupid (as are Russian guys), but you have to conceide that lot's of Russian women are sluts (as are American women).

Just to be fair here, I've got to say that I preffer Russian sluts over American sluts anyday!

are You complaining about all girls next to you? Ahaa, I remember Your thread about your ex-GF. You should find another one, may be muslim girl won`t be a slut for you. Who knows..

GaNozri
16-06-2010, 04:44
are You complaining about all girls next to you? Ahaa, I remember Your thread about your ex-GF. You should find another one, may be muslim girl won`t be a slut for you. Who knows..

She was Chechen. Doesn't matter, all the same. I wanna try Chinese, maybe they are different. You're not Chinese, are you?

Fibre
16-06-2010, 04:53
She was Chechen. Doesn't matter, all the same. I wanna try Chinese, maybe they are different. You're not Chinese, are you?

I wouldn`t like U tried me in any case))))

For me it`s easier to be whoever you like, but not Russian

GaNozri
16-06-2010, 04:57
For me it`s easier to be whoever you like, but not Russian

Can you be Chinese for a while?

Fibre
16-06-2010, 05:05
Can you be Chinese for a while?

I think the communism is a strange occurrence, as to relations, family etc

p.s. Как спелые вишни ее приоткрытые губки.
А зубки ее подобны кусочкам коралла.
Язык ее острый похож на листочек гвоздики...
Казнить ее надо - чтоб важных мужей не смущала!

Is it your dream?
This is about Chinese girl

GaNozri
16-06-2010, 05:08
I think the communism is a strange occurrence, as to relations, family etc

p.s. Как спелые вишни ее приоткрытые губки.
А зубки ее подобны кусочкам коралла.
Язык ее острый похож на листочек гвоздики...
Казнить ее надо - чтоб важных мужей не смущала!

Is it your dream?
This is about Chinese girl

Dunno, never been with one. I heard that their vagina is horizontal. Do you know anything about that?

Fibre
16-06-2010, 06:58
Dunno, never been with one. I heard that their vagina is horizontal. Do you know anything about that?

)))) what about tight spot??

AlexParadox
16-06-2010, 09:08
Hahaha this is awesome

Willy
16-06-2010, 09:47
Hahaha this is awesome

Yeah "tight spot" aways is!

:iagree:

FlakeySnowballer
17-06-2010, 21:27
YouTube- ТУПАЯ МИСС "ЮЖНАЯ КАРОЛИНА"

davilan
18-06-2010, 00:11
"All-American Guy style"

Sorry but this would need a big TV, some sexy posters and a cooler full of beer to be true!

is4fun
18-06-2010, 00:11
Huh?

davilan
18-06-2010, 00:12
"Very clever American guys)))"

Except BP is British

davilan
18-06-2010, 00:16
"Huh?"

"All-American Guy style"

you need to look at the picture

is4fun
18-06-2010, 00:58
No sense in leaving everyone in suspense... Let's all have a look at the picture...?

Swordfish90293
18-06-2010, 01:23
Yeah "tight spot" aways is!

:iagree:

I flourish in tight spots...

TZski
18-06-2010, 04:52
Flakey,

:wavey:
You know, it's starting to get very old... this thing you have about Southern Americans... It only makes you look uneducated and ignorant - I mean really, in your lifetime - how many Americans from the South have you ever met??

At first it was funny, but now I can see that you are just as bad as all of the Westerners that constantly make fun and point out the short comings of Russia and Russians... America is my home, and the South is part of it. I would never post such offensive things about Russia on a public forum full of Russians - why do you think it's OK to do so here?? Normally I read your posts and I find myself amused or even agreeing with you (sometimes), but this constant bashing of the Southern part of my country is starting to become offensive...

You know, not all Southerners are "rednecks" or "stupid". There have been many successful and intelligent Americans that have lived in the South. Authors, artists, scientists, etc. In the future, please refrain from posting such absolute rubbish - it only serves to make you look like a "Russian Redneck" and a young, inexperienced child...

I write this not to offend you, but out of a true feeling of disgust and contempt for a small few, out of your otherwise decent, posts...

Have a good day...:soapbox:

T

Fibre
18-06-2010, 09:30
"All-American Guy style"

Sorry but this would need a big TV, some sexy posters and a cooler full of beer to be true!

It was the one part of big flat, more interesting to observe

Fibre
18-06-2010, 09:37
No sense in leaving everyone in suspense... Let's all have a look at the picture...?

I`d love to have such room, it`s very creative

AstroNoodle
18-06-2010, 10:05
RE: "STUPID AMERICAN BLONDE VIDEO"

That was pretty funny. One thing is for sure... her mother didn't teach her. That is Kellie Pickler, a singer.

YouTube- Kellie Pickler- "MOM STAY AWAY!" exclusive interview 11-7-07

AstroNoodle
18-06-2010, 10:09
http://www.youtube.com/user/kelliepickler?blend=1&ob=4#p/a/493A2ABD4C6E4637/0/QklF7jqoDaQ

FlakeySnowballer
18-06-2010, 10:45
[QUOTE=TZski;681636]Flakey,

:wavey:
You know, it's starting to get very old... this thing you have about Southern Americans... It only makes you look uneducated and ignorant - I mean really, in your lifetime - how many Americans from the South have you ever met??

At first it was funny, but now I can see that you are just as bad as all of the Westerners that constantly make fun and point out the short comings of Russia and Russians... America is my home, and the South is part of it. I would never post such offensive things about Russia on a public forum full of Russians - why do you think it's OK to do so here?? Normally I read your posts and I find myself amused or even agreeing with you (sometimes), but this constant bashing of the Southern part of my country is starting to become offensive...

You know, not all Southerners are "rednecks" or "stupid". There have been many successful and intelligent Americans that have lived in the South. Authors, artists, scientists, etc. In the future, please refrain from posting such absolute rubbish - it only serves to make you look like a "Russian Redneck" and a young, inexperienced child...

I write this not to offend you, but out of a true feeling of disgust and contempt for a small few, out of your otherwise decent, posts...

Have a good day...:soapbox:

Tzki i just try to support this thread (not my thread BTW). It is not my fault that when i am surfing in youtube about non clever guys i will find many videos there. As well you can open a thread about non clever jews or non clever russians or sort of it.

PS: I have never claimed that i am russian by the way.:neiner:

davilan
18-06-2010, 11:03
"No sense in leaving everyone in suspense... Let's all have a look at the picture...? "

It's not my picture-I was commenting on the 6th post down on the 1st page, there is a picture of a garage with a ping-pong table and American flag called

"All-American Guy style"

The cliche is not correct-for it to be correct there needs to be some pinup girls on the wall, a big television and a cooler of beer

Fibre
18-06-2010, 11:17
"No sense in leaving everyone in suspense... Let's all have a look at the picture...? "

It's not my picture-I was commenting on the 6th post down on the 1st page, there is a picture of a garage with a ping-pong table and American flag called

"All-American Guy style"

The cliche is not correct-for it to be correct there needs to be some pinup girls on the wall, a big television and a cooler of beer

may be it`s new creative style, the one part of living story