human
19-04-2005, 21:49
<< ho de hum >>

sevan
19-04-2005, 22:04
get your own site to bitch on.

sevan
19-04-2005, 22:08
really. you are not a member of this site - and you seem to be succeeding only at uniting people in their annoyance with you.

pengwn9
19-04-2005, 22:22
Seven, you have not been elected to speak for me. I'll be annoyed when I get good and ready.

What annoys me is this teensy little space I have to type in. Human, think you could give us back proper posting space? Ok?

Kingwillhe
19-04-2005, 22:30
on any board of your choosing.

reposted:

I doubt this will be deleted.

I have a serious problem with other people claiming to operate in my best interests, everyone’s agenda being slightly different you understand?

For instance, DPG who has been fairly balanced to my mind, was Phucked up. Ghost, who is a cheesedick, was not, at least according to DPG's furious signature and Ghost's post count. Nothing personal to those guys, just illustrating a point. You didn't operate on my behalf see!!

On top of this I can't keep track of who is who on that site with all the multiple personality disorders and, controversy, being the #1 business tool in the entertainment industry (and what is this but not entertainment?) we are being played for suckers on a daily basis by multiple logins. The same guy’s, laughing at you…get it?. But we keep coming back for more. No wonder they think we’re sheep!

Here’s the short story if your wondering what I’m blathering on about. If there was any message to be delivered, it should have been NUCLEAR!!
All I see is the same old same old, but now with updated software coming and a more together membership. NOTHING has been accomplished, nothing, no message delivered, nada!!!!

human
19-04-2005, 22:39
Originally posted by Kingwillhe
For instance, DPG who has been fairly balanced to my mind, was Phucked up. Ghost, who is a cheesedick, was not, at least according to DPG's furious signature and Ghost's post count. Nothing personal to those guys, just illustrating a point. You didn't operate on my behalf see!!

Here’s the short story if your wondering what I’m blathering on about. If there was any message to be delivered, it should have been NUCLEAR!!
All I see is the same old same old, but now with updated software coming and a more together membership. NOTHING has been accomplished, nothing, no message delivered, nada!!!! King, DPG did enough to deserve it, it's just that you don't know everything. Ask him.

"We didn't operate on your behalf"? Did we have an obligation to? Did we get enough info from you? May be you should try and do something yourself, or at least make your concerns known so that we could have a CHANCE to help you.

Don't get discouraged, if they don't get a message this time, they'll get it the next time. Just because it might go slow doesn't mean it shouldn't be done at all.

85StoneWhiteFurball
19-04-2005, 22:59
Human cannot give anyone back anything. He is a rubbernecker looking for attention - he may well be a disgruntled former site member or an expulsee, but he has zilch to do with anyone or anything. Just a deluded former user who took advantage of the haphazard way in which the script kiddies operated in order to prove a point. Anyone familiar with the "Bible Codes?" Same idea.

sevan
19-04-2005, 23:02
Originally posted by pengwn9
Seven, you have not been elected to speak for me. I'll be annoyed when I get good and ready.

What annoys me is this teensy little space I have to type in. Human, think you could give us back proper posting space? Ok?

Let’s agree to disagree on this one, OK? I wasn’t necessarily referring to you anyway. :)

Human can't do anything to this site for you.

85StoneWhiteFurball
19-04-2005, 23:27
[i]Not that there's anyhting here that people don't know already but just in case somebody still finds it worth while to delete it: this will be reposted as needs be at Expat or on the other boards whatever time and number of new logins, computers, locations etc it takes until the adequate response will be given. [/B]

You have my word that you will be mercilessly hounded from my boards, and that I will assist expat.ru in ridding themselves of you as well. Put some soft gloves on your two little hands and use them for a more productive purpose than TROLLING expat.ru and my board alike! :mad:

Incidentally, if you hit alt and f4 simultaneously, you get instant access to any site's root directory.

Ghost
19-04-2005, 23:36
Kingwillhe, let it go, man. Act your age, eh?

aysihsK
20-04-2005, 01:43
what's obvious is that "human" is a woman or definitely someone who's got no balls :D

Myers
20-04-2005, 03:14
Originally posted by human
I was asked to make the following statement

An opportunist if ever i saw one, bring the site down again please and make that Two pieces of A4 on May 18th.