PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone!

frida klamm
10-06-2010, 19:51
Perhaps you remember me trying to conduct a reserch (YouTube- Ÿок€овские во€о‚а InTV 1), and now I have particular assignments that should be really interesting for you;)

And I'll be so thankful, if you help me now, it's really urgent..

So:

Hello, dear research participants!

I want you to take part in my research concerning coaching peoples’ emotions, whose language you don’t speak. You will watch a short episode from a Russian movie and then fill up two short inquiry forms.

video link: YouTube- Ÿок€овские во€о‚а InTV 1

1. You are welcome to fill up the following form [form__eng.doc] :
- first - after you watch a small episode from a Russian movie with the sound turned OFF (muted)
- then - after you watch it one more time with the sound turned ON.

In other words you fill up the form twice (every time after watching) and send to me 2 variants in .doc format. Example: “sound_off.doc” and “sound_on.doc”

Here you can download the inquiry form: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vo23u (#3 can have several variants).

Both documents should include your full name.

Note: It’s an 8-minute video, but you need to watch only 4 minutes from the start, then you stop.

2. You should also fill up another form [Emotional Intelligence.doc], which consists of 30 statements, but it’s unnecessary to answer them all, because I’m particularly interested in the following items: 12,15, 24, 26, 27, 29 and you are free to answer only to them.

Here you can download the inquiry form: http://www.sendspace.com/file/abf78l

3. At last, would you be so kind and give self- estimation to your Russian-language proficiency:

from 0 (can’t say a word) to 10 (can easily speak and understand Russian)

Thank you very much!

Waiting for your answers at: PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL CONTACT DETAILS. PLEASE USE PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) FEATURE. or right here

Mud
20-06-2010, 00:55
Hello AGAIN frida klamm and welcome AGAIN to the Expat.ru forums!

Of course, I remember you! I admire your enthusiastic and persistent yet friendly approach. Well done! I hope that your research goes well!

Please continue to enjoy this site and community!

All the best!
Mud :)