PDA

View Full Version : To the disgusting, cowardly hacker

85StoneWhiteFurball
16-04-2005, 20:51
No one has more reason to be upset with this site than I - I put much into it and got little out of it besides irritation. Unlike you, dirty, cowardly hacker, once I saw I could not change anything here, I just went off and built my own small community, so that I and a few like-minded individuals could have a quiet little place to chat a bit.

But you, scumbag, cannot build. You can only destroy. Fine - these boards are not for you. The atmosphere created by the community here does not appeal to me either, and I agree 1000% with your criticisms of the little clique that runs it.

But some people enjoy it and it provides a useful function. People (including myself at the beginning - I was a beta tester) worked long and hard to put this together.

If you of the "statement" indeed hacked it, I know EXACTLY who you are, and if anyone else wants to know, I am not a hard guy to get hold of.

I hope that the owners of the site go after you with the full force of the law, and I will assist them in doing so, despite the fact that I don't much care for the way this site is run either.

And even if you did not hack it, and I for one think you did, you are just confusing matters by posting the junk which you posted.

You are scum, Mr Statement (or should I perhaps say Dr Statement). Period.

Catamount
16-04-2005, 21:04
why not just post it here? I, for one, am interested in knowing. :)

moderator1
16-04-2005, 21:08
lets not throw around unsubstantiated allegations please... thread closed!