PDA

View Full Version : well...

Shara
12-04-2005, 12:54
President Bush told reporters he had tremendous respect for Pope John Paul II. Then, here's the bad part, Bush added, 'I was also a big fan of his dad, Pope John Paul I." —Conan O'Brien

CatGirl
12-04-2005, 13:02
Where it was said? News? Magazines?

joners66
12-04-2005, 13:08
Now that is funny... not true....but funny anyway

koba65
12-04-2005, 13:09
Originally posted by cosmogirl
Where it was said? News? Magazines?

Cosmos, Conan O'Brian is a late night talk show host/comedian on US television. He said that as part of his opening monologue. You can visit his site via www.nbc.com to see some clips - he's pretty funny.

Shara
12-04-2005, 13:14
Here's another then...

Bill Clinton and the Pope die on the same day, but a mixup in the afterlife paperwork sends them to the wrong places: the Pope goes to hell and Bill goes to heaven. After a couple of days they fix this problem and the Pope gets on the escalator to go to heaven and Bill gets on the other to go to hell. The two pass each other on the way and Bill asks, "How bad was it down there?" The Pope says, "Not that bad, kind of hot and noisy, but I am glad to be going up to heaven now. There's one thing up there I have been looking forward to." Bill asks, "What is that?" The Pope replies, "I want to meet the Virgin Mary." Bill, shakes his head sheepishly and whispers to the Pope, "Too late."

Shara
12-04-2005, 13:16
here's the source. enjoy!!

http://politicalhumor.about.com/

tomthumb
12-04-2005, 14:31
Conan O'Brien is just to good. I used to watch Late Night Show regularly. But do you get CNBC here...if so which operator/service..

plastique
12-04-2005, 15:40
CNBC is on Kosmos

tomthumb
12-04-2005, 16:19
thanks....but tell me something... I was watching CNBC in Riga. But there was no Late Night show with Conan.

Cherokee
12-04-2005, 23:06
Originally posted by Shara
President Bush told reporters he had tremendous respect for Pope John Paul II. Then, here's the bad part, Bush added, 'I was also a big fan of his dad, Pope John Paul I." —Conan O'Brien

That sure sounds like him...:D

CatGirl
13-04-2005, 09:46
Originally posted by Shara
Here's another then...

Bill Clinton and the Pope die on the same day, but a mixup in the afterlife paperwork sends them to the wrong places: the Pope goes to hell and Bill goes to heaven. After a couple of days they fix this problem and the Pope gets on the escalator to go to heaven and Bill gets on the other to go to hell. The two pass each other on the way and Bill asks, "How bad was it down there?" The Pope says, "Not that bad, kind of hot and noisy, but I am glad to be going up to heaven now. There's one thing up there I have been looking forward to." Bill asks, "What is that?" The Pope replies, "I want to meet the Virgin Mary." Bill, shakes his head sheepishly and whispers to the Pope, "Too late."

LOL :D that made me laugh..!!! It did!!