PDA

View Full Version : no more tight pants in Indonesia

Benedikt
30-05-2010, 08:37
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/28/tight-pants-ban-takes-eff_n_593796.html

'one woman was stopped and her pants confiscated' ...:jawdrop:
indonesian women using jeans when riding motorbikes, the most popular means of transport. zealots (idiots?) are distributing 20 000 wide dresses that women are supposed to wear in public. shop owners who do not adhere to ban of selling these pants will loose their license.
i wonder HOW the pants were confiscated? did the poor girl have to undress right there in public or what? :jawdrop:
fair enough it is not in all indonesia, just in a part of the Aceh provinve, where the radicals are at home.

ReallyGreatConcerts
30-05-2010, 12:31
The People's Repression of Turkmenistan also forbids women in jeans - an idea of the Glorious People's Dentist-Dictator, Birdbrain-muhamedov.

My friend was on a bus crossing the border from Uzbekistan, guiding an Italian tour group. The Guards said that everything was ok, but she could not wear the jeans to enter Turkmenistan.

So she took them off, in front of the Guards...

quincy
30-05-2010, 13:59
a bit like the UK then? If you go around shopping centres or wander around a UK high street during a weekend most women these days will be seen in baggy trousers, certainly not tight jeans!

Benedikt
30-05-2010, 15:15
So she took them off, in front of the Guards...[/QUOTE]
..hope she was wearing any underwear?:10806:

Russian Lad
30-05-2010, 15:39
Frankly speaking, I can only encourage such law. Most women do not have long and nice legs that sort of go well with the jeans (and they would be much prettier in a skirt anyway). A very wise law.:applause: Most women are stupid to the point of not understanding that jeans are actually an offence to their very feminine essense spilled over onto them from the tasteless Western consumption gutter of unisex reach-me-downs. Time for me to visit Indonesia and Turkmenistan, the lands of wise men and blossoming women.

is4fun
30-05-2010, 18:25
Frankly speaking, I can only encourage such law. Most women do not have long and nice legs that sort of go well with the jeans (and they would be much prettier in a skirt anyway). A very wise law.:applause: Most women are stupid to the point of not understanding that jeans are actually an offence to their very feminine essense spilled over onto them from the tasteless Western consumption gutter of unisex reach-me-downs. Time for me to visit Indonesia and Turkmenistan, the lands of wise men and blossoming women.

I think Saudi would be more to your liking...

Benedikt
30-05-2010, 19:16
another moslems country, where their traditions seem to cause big problems in Germany, but not back home....:mml:

..the place of today's grand prix... click on pictures 11/12/13 of 13...http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/motorsport/formel1/2010/05/30/sebastian-vettel-mark-webber/crash-zoff-in-istanbul.html