PDA

View Full Version : How Many 5 Year Olds Could You Take Out

Halyavshik
08-04-2005, 15:43
From another forum:

"Good drunken debate from a few nights ago.

The question: How many 5 year-olds could you take on at once?

The specifics:

- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

I set my magic number at 30, but upon reflection, I think I could take on a few more. How many could you take on? "

Random
08-04-2005, 15:47
Is there a time limit ?

Is it how many in hour ??

Halyavshik
08-04-2005, 15:48
No, I think it's until you've taken them all out, or they take you down. They're small and go down easily, but remember they've had a day of combat training. All it takes is one good place chop to the groin and then they'll be all over you.

Fa-Q!
08-04-2005, 15:49
I think the height of a 5 year old would put him down right around the magic area. It took my six yr old one misshap to the nizads to bring me to my knees in tears. I think if that combat teacher tought them to go for the nuts, you'd take on alot less. In fact, I think my six yr old would kick your ass by himself, Hal.

Random
08-04-2005, 15:53
Not quite - take out one - 5 year olds are quite light - either use that one a tool for you defence - ie swing him at the other ones ..or as a protector of your body ..rather like a shield ...

The assumption is also that prior to your training you have no knowledge of self defence or training in tactical defence/attack

How bigs a basketball court ???

Halyavshik
08-04-2005, 15:55
I think it depends on which direction they charge you from as well. For instance if they all come from straight on, it'd be much easier to take 'em out than if they charged from all around you.

Fa-Q!
08-04-2005, 15:57
I don't think they could hit you hard enough in your fat ass for it to hurt you. Nuts are the key here. they can't reach your ribs or head.

DJ Biscuit
08-04-2005, 16:06
I think that once I had twisted one's head off and kicked it away and pulled another's heart out through his chest the sheer gore, guts and blood and screaming would be enough to stun the rest so I could stamp on all their heads making a crunching sound that could be heard for miles.

Magic number: Bring it on.

plastique
08-04-2005, 16:10
Judging by the title of this thread I thought it was a quiz for Michael jackson.

Btw...you all are some sorry or creative drunken b*stards to even think of this let alone come up with all those rules.

Random
So if your standing on the center spot of the court ..do they rush on from the sides or from just one end ...either way ..5 year old's don't all run at the same speed !

Thus the chances are increased that you get to pick one off first before the rush sets in ...

DJ Biscuit
:D :D :D

Random
08-04-2005, 16:11
Originally posted by plastique
Judging by the title of this thread I thought it was a quiz for Michael jackson.

DJ Biscuit
08-04-2005, 16:15
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
I think that once I had twisted one's head off and kicked it away and pulled another's heart out through his chest the sheer gore, guts and blood and screaming would be enough to stun the rest so I could stamp on all their heads making a crunching sound that could be heard for miles.

Magic number: Bring it on.

Oh, and they're not that big are they so you could pick one up and bash his head against the hard ground, lots of blood, guts and unpleasant noise to deter the rest.

Fa-Q!
08-04-2005, 16:18
Hal already stated in the rules that none of them will react to the gory scene.

DJ Biscuit
08-04-2005, 16:21
Who cares. Once I have pulled the head off of one I will use the open neck to spray blood in the eyes of those nearest and while they are blinded I will execute them and repeat the process. Plus broken off limbs, like a leg will make a good weapon.

yankee@moscow
08-04-2005, 16:21
My answer: "zero"

How could you guys possibly bring yourselves to knock out a 5 year old? :) I know a couple of them that I'd love to knock out, but I'd never do it.

Fa-Q!
08-04-2005, 16:22
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Who cares. Once I have pulled the head off of one I will use the open neck to spray blood in the eyes of those nearest and while they are blinded I will execute them and repeat the process. Plus broken off limbs, like a leg will make a good weapon.

Haaaaaa!!!!!
LOL!!!!

Random
08-04-2005, 16:32
Gotta agree with DJB here - these are 5 year old's no matter how well trained ...the smell of fear after you've crushed the first couple is going to take the shine off of the charge ....

DJ Biscuit
08-04-2005, 16:33
If you can get their open mouths biting the kerb when you stamp on their heads the effect is huge.