PDA

View Full Version : Sunday NY Times

corp_fin
07-04-2005, 17:46
Does anyone have an idea where I can procure on an ongoing basis Sunday NY Times?

:confused:

Thank you

Fa-Q!
07-04-2005, 17:54
Online?

trebor
07-04-2005, 17:55
Originally posted by corp_fin
Does anyone have an idea where I can procure on an ongoing basis Sunday NY Times?

:confused:

Thank you

Isn't that officialy the largest news paper in the world?
Sorry, can't help you find it in Moscow but i remember buying it years ago and it was huge!
No wonder the rainforests are diminishing!:)

veejay
07-04-2005, 18:55
nothin' like the sunday times, a huge pot of steaming coffee, and fresh, warm bagels and cream cheese. with a bit of jazz on in the background...:((

trebor
07-04-2005, 19:05
Originally posted by veejay
nothin' like the sunday times, a huge pot of steaming coffee, and fresh, warm bagels and cream cheese. with a bit of jazz on in the background...:((

Veejay, your right!
only Sunday NY times will take you a week to read!
Hope you have a lot of bagels :)

veejay
07-04-2005, 19:12
eh...depends on how you read it, really...:-) when i had it delivered, my sundays were shot...and spent more time skimming and working on the crossword than reading the entire thing...and then would pick out stuff to read during the week...:-) i miss those sundays!

zerkalo
08-04-2005, 12:29
I gotta believe a Sunday NY Times here would cost it's weight in gold. Compare this to the bins of crap CDs which should be sold by the gram in record shops.

Try on-line at www.nytimes.com if you need a fix. Although that won't provide the same experience as the printed version. Last I heard the registration was still free, although who knows what they do with the info...

Fa-Q!
08-04-2005, 12:33
Originally posted by veejay
Nothing accept a big toke of kind off a Grafixx, a Bud tall boy and Marley in the background....

plastique
08-04-2005, 12:34
My posh ex used to get papers everyday from the Balchug hotel He would get me USA Today and himself the London ones. They may have had the NYTimes, but am not sure.

Fa-Q!
08-04-2005, 12:34
I wanna go back to college!:(

Braders
08-04-2005, 12:42
Originally posted by plastique
My posh ex used to get papers everyday from the Balchug hotel

He's about as posh as Boscoe! ;)