PDA

View Full Version : In the Ghost house

Insane Squeezer
07-04-2005, 07:38
Nearly all last week we've lived in the old wooden house in the midst of the Toronto's Beaches.

This house is full of ghosts and werwolfs; Stephen King may retire. The house's owner Valerie, -- lady in her 40's? 50's?? 60's??? --keeps her husband in a basement all the time, and from time to time (mostly deep in the night) we can hear wild screams from the underground.

One morning I ran across Valerie leaving the basement with a big rusty hummer in her hand. It seemed me she were embarrassed very much bumping at me unexpectedly, as if I found her doing something unlawful or shameful.

Furthermore, one of these nights a huge (really huge!) black cat was breaking into our room meowing and scratching the door. My wife supposed it was Valerie transformed to the cat. I guess she may be right, as we've never seen that cat and that lady together at the same time...

Ghost
07-04-2005, 08:24
I thought you meant my house. I spent all night looking for you in here.

littlejohn
07-04-2005, 08:49
".... a big rusty hummer(!) in her...." Any woman who can carry a Hummer in one hand has my absolute respect!

CaveMan
07-04-2005, 09:42
Just out of curioisty, what's this BS got to do with Expat Cafe??

I think he is just sapmming the boards, 5-6 different threads in one go !

Sorry in a bad mood today !

Insane Squeezer
08-04-2005, 05:34
Agree, but there's no suitable nest for such topics in the forum! This is the closest one.

Lady Marmalade
08-04-2005, 12:51
Man, you're from Canada? That's just plain embarrassing to be from the same great white north as you after reading that post. What was the point? Maybe I have to go get a Sleemans and come back and read it again.

Lled
08-04-2005, 15:30
Originally posted by Insane Squeezer
Agree, but there's no suitable nest for such topics in the forum! This is the closest one.

Nope, just keep it on your website where it belongs.

Thanks for calling.