PDA

View Full Version : help !

Sushi01
26-05-2010, 06:52
Hi everybody,

I need your advice.I won a green card. Should I have to move to USA? Or not?
What I have to do?
I am sorry, maybe it is a stupid question.
Sorry.

Benedikt
26-05-2010, 07:02
Hi everybody,

What I have to do?
Sorry.
or do you just want the card just in case you MIGHT want to go there?

Max77
26-05-2010, 08:39
Hi everybody,

What I have to do?
Sorry.

Congratulations
Please read this very interesting and usefull thread (below), esp. post made by "annasophia" about life in the US.
http://expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=149852

Mud
29-05-2010, 23:49
Hello Sushi01 and welcome to the Expat.ru forums!

That is NOT a stupid question. That IS a difficult question. As it is difficult for anybody here to answer. We know next to nothing about you, your life, your goals, your dreams, etc..! My sense of adventure says "go for it! Why not?" etc... However there may be very good reasons "why not?" You will need to look at the costs (what you leave) and the benefits (what you MAY get). Hard to say what you may get unless you KNOW why you may go there.

You may want to ask somebody who knows more about you to give advice. Either that or you'll need to let us know just what you're looking for in life. The US is great! However, not everybody would be happy there.

It's not about the USA or Russia. One could be happy in either place. It is about you and where you might be happy or achieve some goals and dreams, etc...

Anyuway, I hope that we can help you to sort through these questions. I also hope that you enjoy this site and community!

All the best!
Mud :)