PDA

View Full Version : what`s the middle age of exapts in Moscow



proxile
05-04-2005, 16:17
it`s interesting...

ghost 6-3
05-04-2005, 16:22
Most of us are going on 12

Surok
05-04-2005, 16:29
or younger

Cherokee
05-04-2005, 16:31
Originally posted by ghost 6-3
Most of us are going on 12

Well maybe thats the answer to why some expats date young girls here :D

Surok
05-04-2005, 16:37
ah, so they like the older women then - average age 12, average age of girlfriend 17...

must be exciting.

Shatneresque
05-04-2005, 16:42
First two groups, students either learning Russian or just graduated and seeking work.

Third and fourth groups, mostly experienced professional people sick of the West who chucked everything to come here and try something different.

I've belonged to both, with a substantial gap in between.

joners66
05-04-2005, 16:47
Judging by the last (arranged) expat function I went to here the average age seems to be late forties. But I tend to agree with the others, mental age of 12, girlfriend of seventeen, never let it be said we are ageist.......................

DJ Biscuit
05-04-2005, 16:51
Originally posted by joners66
Judging by the last (arranged) expat function I went to here the average age seems to be late forties.

Where was that? Sounds pretty awful! ;)

joners66
05-04-2005, 17:10
Yeah, i know, I tell you, you tell someone else and before you can say Jack Robinson, everyones knows........................

DJ Biscuit
05-04-2005, 18:15
Originally posted by joners66
Yeah, i know, I tell you, you tell someone else and before you can say Jack Robinson, everyones knows........................

Huh? Don't get you, sorry.

joners66
06-04-2005, 09:29
Joke, meaning to say it was sooooooooo bad I wouldnt inflict the knowledge of its purpose and whereabouts to anybody. The moral of the story is if you want good entertainment, dont go to organised expat functions..............or maybe organise one that doesnt involve the usual I can P**s further than you conversations.....................

DJ Biscuit
07-04-2005, 14:15
Well if it was one of those 'networking' do's then I feel your pain!

There are some good nights out organised on here though from time to time.

Kingwillhe
12-04-2005, 23:47
Originally posted by Shatneresque
First two groups, students either learning Russian or just graduated and seeking work.

Third and fourth groups, mostly experienced professional people sick of the West who chucked everything to come here and try something different.

I've belonged to both, with a substantial gap in between. Then there are the carpet baggers who are just here to steal the women.

Unclassifiable stray dogs, all of us!!