PDA

View Full Version : How to be interesting?

Fibre
24-05-2010, 15:20
What`s the ideal post for you?

Do you have you own way to be interesting?

p.s. Interesting people are good at sharing. if only they don`t use something sophisticated. Even then it can be very attractive for someone who likes sensations

Fibre
24-05-2010, 15:58
enough- to make people happy for a moment

FlakeySnowballer
24-05-2010, 16:04

just be crazy about all positive things in the world;)

sweetfart
24-05-2010, 16:13
I'm kind of embarrassed to say this, but I notice people like me more when I'm drunk. I'm naturally very shy and not very talkative when I first meet people, so they think I'm either really cold and hostile or just boring. But I talk way more when I'm drunk and I'm loud. Plus, I think people are just more accepting of saying stupid things when you're drunk. I don't think they would like me if I acted the way I do when I'm drunk on a daily basis, so acting drunk isn't a solution. I don't know what makes people interesting other than being very physically attractive. Sometimes having a certain tattoo or dressing with a unique style will spark up conversation with those of similar taste. Otherwise, you just have to be really loud and funny, but careful about how you do it. It's hard to do that, though. I don't really do any of those things, but people often tell me I'm way more interesting and hilarious than when they first meet me.

Fibre
24-05-2010, 16:15

just be crazy about all positive things in the world;)

....at least tell them who they are, aren`t they?))))

Darya Alexandrovna
24-05-2010, 16:16
Being interesting on purpose is something artificial and senseless. I understand that sometimes one may have a purpose for that, but in general- hm, I never think of artificially attracting somebody's attention or interest.
You are interesting when you are. Yourself, living your own life with your own way and don't have any compex with it, when you don't compare. This is my opinion.

Fibre
24-05-2010, 16:20
Being interesting on purpose is something artificial and senseless. I understand that sometimes one may have a purpose for that, but in general- hm, I never think of artificially attracting somebody's attention or interest.
You are interesting when you are. Yourself, living your own life with your own way and don't have any compex with it, when you don't compare. This is my opinion.

To my mind surprising people is the same thing

Darya Alexandrovna
24-05-2010, 16:22
In addition: Interesting people are those who are being interested themselfes... in others and in the world around. Natural curiosity;)