PDA

View Full Version : I need a new windscreen!

Aussie1973
22-05-2010, 20:46
The way everyone's windscreen cracks around here in winter you would think windscreen replacement is big business!

My new windscreen was installed badly, and as a result it is now raining inside the car! I don't think I need to go back to whoever did a bad job (it was done before I bought the car) so where should I go to get it fixed (its a Range Rover)?

If you have an address (for the trusty GPS) and a phone number for a windscreen expert that would be great!

Thanks a lot!

Alinda
25-05-2010, 01:40
Hallo! i cant believe...it's raining in the car......it sounds like a bad cinema...I changed a windscreen a couple of weeks ago at Berezhkovskaya naberezhnaya 20 str. 40. There are working young smart people. They did everything very quickly and good. The Price was also ok. If you still need the contact, i will find it tomorrow...

Exciter
27-05-2010, 10:54
ROVERLAND ( +7 495 969 2192 ) had done a fine job replacing cracked windshield in my Vogue LSEi a few years back.

Uncle Pasha
18-07-2010, 10:33
I regularly give him one of my cars (Land Rover and Toyota Master Ace) with a list of problems I've noticed and a total carte blanche to do what he feels needs to be done. In a couple of days I get the car back ready for more Russian roads. He is connected well into the scene and is able to sort out problems better/faster/cheaper than I ever could. He is based in the Sokolniki area. Please write and I'll give you his contact details. He speaks some English and promises to learn more soon but if necessary I'll help you two communicate. - Pasha