PDA

View Full Version : '0' promille again!!!!!

Benedikt
20-05-2010, 23:01
the duma has voted that only zero percent alcohol will be tolerated while driving in russia....
a good day for the GAI as the contribution to their private X - Mas fund will increase significantly.
an excellent idea from our lawmakers, they have drivers anyway, so it does not matter if they come out happy from the duma stalove. and the rest will just pay up. but not into the state coffers but...

tvadim133
20-05-2010, 23:07
To be very frank, in Russia it is worth having such kind of laws with "Zero".

I am sure of it, though I understand how many people will be ready to swallow me for this opinion.

The only thing is that it will be not good to drink even keffir and kvas now before driving.

dmgrig
21-05-2010, 12:52
To be very frank, in Russia it is worth having such kind of laws with "Zero".

I am sure of it, though I understand how many people will be ready to swallow me for this opinion.

The only thing is that it will be not good to drink even keffir and kvas now before driving.

As well as some pills. And how about 'on-the-morning-after' situations? Don't you remember GAI's ambushes on monday's mornings around the living areas? Thats all ABOUT MONEY.:ak:

Exciter
27-05-2010, 11:17
So much ado about something so trivial. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! DESIGNATE A DRIVER! Don't go on a binge over the weekend if you have to drive yourself to work early Monday morning. They can breathalize me every day of the week and twice on Sundays - I DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! So every time that happens (and I might add it has a downward tendency) I laugh and smile about it. I wish more peoplе would feel the same.