PDA

View Full Version : Fool's Day! How do U have fun on friends?

WillmaRe
01-04-2005, 13:51
Hi, people!
Have you already trick on anybody??.... Or someone has done it on U?:cool:

Shatneresque
01-04-2005, 13:52
I tell them I'm getting married (again). HA!!!

Pobman
01-04-2005, 14:24
I told my sister that in a stockmarket coup Arsenal had bought a majority stake in Manchester United (her favourite team) and they had made the entire ManU team the Arsenal reserves...

She was very upset and said "thats not fair... you should not be allowed to do that!" ...

:)

Kseniya
01-04-2005, 14:27
Last year I have joked all day long on this day... now I sit and think how to play a trick on my colleagues.

ghost 6-3
01-04-2005, 15:06
Chocolate covered soap.

It takes forever to get out of your teeth.

Use Ivory. Pure and Natural.

WillmaRe
01-04-2005, 15:48
I have a good joke! ( my collegues did it for me ))))).....
They have stolen my computer mouse!))..... When I came back to my place I was suprised a lot and then found it under the table with a label on it: "Hi!.... where is my chees!???"

Shara
08-04-2005, 11:35
I called my boss and told him that the Morgan de Toi store was holding me for credit card fraud at Galeria Aeroport and asked him to come and help me explain. I waited for him down stairs in the lobby but he didn't come. Then, when I went upstairs to find out if he'd guessed it was a joke, he told me he'd had my coworker go and that he'd just called in a panic because he couldn't find me. oops. not so funny.

kazachka
08-04-2005, 23:30
I was baaad-
I emailed all my girlfriends and even my mom a pic of me holding a friend's baby. Since just about everyone had not seen me in a year or more I told them I had decided not to take a job I was recently offered in Moscow for the following reason...see below(and attached was the pic.)

What was really pathetic is that over half of them fell for the windup! The smart ones knew it was BS before opening the next message that read APRIL FOOOOOLS!

Shara
11-04-2005, 10:03
oooo. that's good. i'll remember that next time around!

kazachka
11-04-2005, 10:55
I just hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the a*se!! I cleverly sent it to just about everyone BUT my BF as the poor guy would have probably keeled over right there at work and never made it home......
sure honey...i hid it really well...... shhhaaa right!

Shara
11-04-2005, 10:58
oh. come to think of it, may not be a good idea to send something like that to my father. southern girls do not have babies out of wedlock or their daddies come after the guys with shotguns. :) :D

kazachka
11-04-2005, 11:00
OOOPZ!!! I stole the idea from the daughter of a woman I teach with. Last yr she emailed her mom on April fools to say she was pregnant!!!!Mom was not amused:p

druna
11-04-2005, 23:03
I told that I was pregnant being a participant of an international science studies... some relatives believed :)))

Cherokee
12-04-2005, 01:41
Originally posted by Shatneresque
I tell them I'm getting married (again). HA!!!
Guess that would work for me too:)