PDA

View Full Version : MOSCOW's River boats...season has started

Benedikt
17-05-2010, 15:02
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g298484-c2629/Moscow:Russia:Boat.Trip.In.Moscow.html
actually it was already the 1st of May..
the site and stops are correct, just the price has changed, it is 400 rubles. a nice way to show your relatives the best sights of the town or just spend a few leisurely hours on the river....

FlakeySnowballer
18-05-2010, 22:21
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g298484-c2629/Moscow:Russia:Boat.Trip.In.Moscow.html
the site and stops are correct, just the price has changed, it is 400 rubles. a nice way to show your relatives the best sights of the town or just spend a few leisurely hours on the river....

and smell the water from moscow river :rasta:

tvadim133
18-05-2010, 22:36

I like it in my childhood very much.

I wonder if there are some dinner-trips like I was at in London once.

It was fantastic and not only for tourists (though I would say on the boat there were many english people from other towns).

It was interesting and solemn,

it was even with special dress code: "night dresses" for women (for cocktails, at least (I know that night dresses sound very funny, but like name them like this)) and ties for men (not black, though).

FlakeySnowballer
18-05-2010, 22:39
I like it in my childhood very much.

I wonder if there are some dinner-trips like I was at in London once.

It was fantastic and not only for tourists (though I would say on the boat there were many english people from other towns).

It was interesting and solemn,

it was even with special dress code: "night dresses" for women (for cocktails, at least (I know that night dresses sound very funny, but like name them like this)) and ties for men (not black, though).

There is the one dinner trip. The tickets you can buy in Europeyski. It costs 700 rubles per one person.

Christina Seefeld
20-05-2010, 12:58
I think I would prefer to have a nice dinner at the river, and not on a boat. After 1 year Moscow itīs not so speacial to ship over the brown, dirty Moskwa and trying to enjoy a overpriced dinner :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Ian G
20-05-2010, 13:04
After 1 year Moscow itīs not so speacial to ship over the brown, dirty Moskwa
Not to mention the petrol fumes from the boat itself- be careful where you sit.

tukiva
22-05-2010, 20:57
do they make private parties?

tvadim133
23-05-2010, 00:34
do they make private parties?

They do!

For example. alla pugacheva has made it for her birthday party.

tukiva
24-05-2010, 18:19
They do!

For example. alla pugacheva has made it for her birthday party.

i mean if anybody from our forum has tried their service. So i would get some reccomendations and advices. :agree: