PDA

View Full Version : If the glove don't fit...

P.I.M.P.
30-03-2005, 18:40
you must acquit!

Defense Attorney Johnnie Cochran Dead

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050330/ap_on_re_us/obit_cochran

'95-'96 in the US this guy was in the news day and night.

Cherokee
30-03-2005, 18:53
i wonder why he is wearing gloves anyway in such a hearing...is he scared to touch any dirty material???

veejay
30-03-2005, 18:53
run oj run!

koba65
30-03-2005, 19:46
Personally I believe OJ was guilty as hell, but what a fantastic lawyer Cochran was.

RIKO
30-03-2005, 20:02
Originally posted by koba65
Personally I believe OJ was guilty as hell, but what a fantastic lawyer Cochran was. Agreed, in the context of the trial. Let's face it the "jury" had the combined IQ of a peanut.

koba65
30-03-2005, 21:28
Originally posted by RIKO
Agreed, in the context of the trial. Let's face it the "jury" had the combined IQ of a peanut.

Combined with the ineptitude of the prosecution... Well, in the long run it saved LA from riots.

veejay
30-03-2005, 21:29
'if the glove don't fit, aquit'...

guilty as all...well..yeah...

P.I.M.P.
30-03-2005, 21:54
Judge Ito would have made a good moderator on this site.

RIKO
31-03-2005, 13:03
Originally posted by P.I.M.P.
Judge Ito would have made a good moderator on this site. He was completely out of his depth .... Marcia Clark, the lead prosecutor, much vilified and ridiculed (and unjustly so), wrote a great book on her experiences in the trial ("Without a Doubt")

Shatneresque
31-03-2005, 13:44
Vincent Bugliosi, prosecutor extraordinaire, has written/said on numerous occasions that, had he been prosecuting the case, there's no way OJ would have gotten off.

Pobman
31-03-2005, 13:55
I think OJ was as guilty as Jacko is.... (decide for yourself :) )

Fa-Q!
31-03-2005, 14:01
Originally posted by Shatneresque
Vincent Bugliosi, prosecutor extraordinaire, has written/said on numerous occasions that, had he been prosecuting the case, there's no way OJ would have gotten off.
And he's goddamned right! Anyone that knows how he put the Manson family case together would have to agree that, had Bugliosi been the prosecutor, OJ would would have gone down hard. I think this topic was beat to death in it's day, though. I, for one, don't care to revive the argument. I'll only say that it became a total Black vs. White thing in America.

Shatneresque
31-03-2005, 14:01
Originally posted by Pobman
I think OJ was as guilty as Jacko is.... (decide for yourself :) )
Yeah, but.... Jacko is a complete whacko. OJ was just a rich a**hole who could afford the best justice that money could buy.

DaddyCoool
31-03-2005, 18:19
OJ has a new website .......www. slash, slash, backslash...dash, dash, dash.

Yes...way old but funny.

Shatneresque
31-03-2005, 18:27
You know the difference between OJ Simpson and Pee-Wee Herman?

It took only twelve jerks to get OJ off! :rolleyes:

DaddyCoool
31-03-2005, 18:33
Did you hear that Sly Stalone and Pee Wee Herman are going to do a movie together? It's going to be called "Rambut"

Shatneresque
31-03-2005, 18:42
"Can you come to dinner tonight, or do you have to ax your wife first?"

"Prisons are full of people who are 'absolutely 100% not guilty.'"

"Michael Jackson called. Don't worry, he'll take care of your kids."

"That's not a knife. This is a knife!!!"

"The good news: Ito's forgetful. The bad news: He remembers Hiroshima."

"There's been a change of venues---to Mississippi."

"Wouldn't you love to take a stab at that prosecutor babe?"

"Tonight's movie: Deep Throat."

Goose0009
31-03-2005, 21:20
It was all about Race. The thing that makes me mad is all of the black community rallied around OJ. Yet, OJ did Jack Sh#t for the black community. He got the hell out as quick as he could. He got a big house and a beautiful blond girl. It is a shame they rallied around him. There are very legit cases where blacks should stick together this wasn't one of them. I feel sorry for his boy and girl. I wonder if he was able to brainwash them enough for them to believe him.