PDA

View Full Version : hi every one

Sabawi
11-05-2010, 08:53
My name is sam and I've moved here with my family 3 years ago . my wife is Russian and she used to live with me back home in the middle east for 7 years . we are blessed with 2 beautiful children who study in Russian school now . to be honest I'm not new to this site at all , I've always been a dedicated fan . i check this site at least once a day its a great source of information and i got to know some of the best people in Moscow through this site . also , thanks to this site i got my first job in Moscow . so , for the site administration "especially mark " , thank you guys you are doing a great job.
Now why I'm introducing my self if I've been a member for three years ? hmm i guess we have to ask the admin that .I've been refused to accept my PM's unless i introduce my self to every body first.. any way i hope this well solve the problem ..
cheers
sam

xfactor2000
11-05-2010, 10:55
Hey Sam, nice to meet you! Glad to hear you're enjoying Moscow!

Mud
12-05-2010, 00:26
Hello Sabawi and welcome to the Expat.ru forums!

Yes, I see that you've been a member here since January of 2008 and this is your first post! Glad to hear from you! Now go ahead and PM site Admin to see about why you can't PM (what did I
just say?)!

Well I am glad that you've been enjoying the site all this time. Also glad to hear that you found a job through this site (as did I).

Please continue to enjoy the site and this community (and you PM privleges hehehe )!

All the best!
Mud :)

tsarski
12-05-2010, 00:35
My name is sam and I've moved here with my family 3 years ago . my wife is Russian and she used to live with me back home in the middle east for 7 years . we are blessed with 2 beautiful children who study in Russian school now . to be honest I'm not new to this site at all , I've always been a dedicated fan . i check this site at least once a day its a great source of information and i got to know some of the best people in Moscow through this site . also , thanks to this site i got my first job in Moscow . so , for the site administration "especially mark " , thank you guys you are doing a great job.
Now why I'm introducing my self if I've been a member for three years ? hmm i guess we have to ask the admin that .I've been refused to accept my PM's unless i introduce my self to every body first.. any way i hope this well solve the problem ..
cheers
sam

Love your profile photo :wavey: