PDA

View Full Version : such profound thoughts about fibre

Fibre
10-05-2010, 12:23
I think I managed very well with everyone who tried to defend me....

Never let someone to find your weak places out...
it`s the main mistake of everyone, who wants to have a perfect person next to.

FlakeySnowballer
10-05-2010, 13:04
Never let someone to find your weak places out...

I knew a couple of people who think so, they had lot's of complexes, they were dissatisfied always, one day i read their on-line status. It was sort of "Soon we will make so that all people around will be scare of us and respect us ))).

Fibre
10-05-2010, 13:19
it`s great if u want to be defend by someone, bit if u are strong, -it`s not for u. doesnt matter if u have comlexes or not. it`s not about me.

i know exactly, people who try to change others (they decide to make someone better than they are) have lots of compexes cause they are not perfect at all.

it`s stupid to prove something, it`s just life as it is ... and only if we dont interfer each others to express our personal qualities u can say- yeh... only in such way i can trust you and maybe allow to defend, if its really need or simple pleasant

FlakeySnowballer
10-05-2010, 13:59
i know exactly, people who try to change others (they decide to make someone better than they are) have lots of compexes cause they are not perfect at all.

I agree with you on 100 percents. I would like to add - if such people feel that you are weak they will be push you more and more but then they feel that you are strong enough they will thrash about and one day they will disappear from you live and never come again. But if you suddenly meet them in the street they never say you "hi".

Fibre
10-05-2010, 14:35
[but then they feel that you are strong enough they will thrash about and one day they will disappear from you live and never come again. But if you suddenly meet them in the street they never say you "hi".[/QUOTE]

)) i had more complicated situation.. everyone who tried to change me- dreamed about me till this moment - cause- just all my extraodinary actions, my complicated strong character made them feel in tone, and when we broke down they felt empty....

the truth is- they wanted to be better themselves, but could do nothing cause of weak or egoism desires to possess someone inaccessible to them

tvadim133
10-05-2010, 14:51
I would say everyhting depends upon the situation.

Sure if someone wants to change you dramaticaly, there will be always a resistance from the person, who feels confident.

But on the other hand, another person is another world sometimes, and why not to ake into account his/her vision, may be there are some things, which can be good as addition to your habits?

In talking and mixing up with others, people enrich themselves.

I personaly think that. to be closed, too much selfish (to much confident), not to be a bit-even flexible to others can even harm.

At least in THE relationship, it is very important, two persons take into account each other or there is no further development or will be a conflict very soon.

ReallyGreatConcerts
10-05-2010, 15:39
Muesli is a good source of fibre.

Fibre
10-05-2010, 16:14
I would say everyhting depends upon the situation.

But on the other hand, another person is another world sometimes, and why not to ake into account his/her vision, may be there are some things, which can be good as addition to your habits?

impossible to change for adult person. u can convince yourself u are changing for someone to make him pleasant or to feel yourself in new role in new game which complete suddenly. as a result u realise it was a mockery, attempt to broke yourself
u will be better in a moments u are next to....what will be next.. nobody knows

tvadim133
10-05-2010, 16:27
impossible to change for adult person. u can convince yourself u are changing for someone to make him pleasant or to feel yourself in new role in new game which complete suddenly. as a result u realise it was a mockery, attempt to broke yourself
u will be better in a moments u are next to....what will be next.. nobody knows

Never say that it is impossible to do something. :)

Personal Development can not be without changing for better, at least.

If you speak about the type of the character, may be you are right.

I guess, you are too young and did not have such kind of experience when you needed "to break yourself".

And what do you mean By breaking yourself?

Fibre
10-05-2010, 16:39
Never say that it is impossible to do something. :)

I guess, you are too young and did not have such kind of experience when you needed "to break yourself".

enough experience to feel myself broken, hope in a good sense)))

sometimes its useful to break yourself, i mean, if u have difficult task and in some moments u denote, that it will be unreal to solve it or it takes lots of efforts, sometimes superhuman, - then u ought to break yourself to do it even though u don`t believe in your forces or doubt if u do it right. it looks like individual development programm which u create for yourself according to changes and difficulties of this life

tvadim133
10-05-2010, 16:48
Exactly.

Thus a person does it and learns, achieves something in his/her life.

Step by step he/she is changing from one internal (spiritual) conditions to another one or prooves his/her principles.

What I would like to say that a person's flexibilty (of course, without giving up his/her basic principles of life, may be) is a very important thing in a life.

In this case Flexibility means to be open, to be ready for life with a positive nuance.

Fibre
10-05-2010, 17:00
Exactly.

In this case Flexibility means to be open, to be ready for life with a positive nuance.

yah, it can be your great advantage, life seems easier in such way, cause as i mean,
life is a constant process of overcoming yourself

Darya Alexandrovna
11-05-2010, 11:32
Very interesting discussion!

I know one thing for sure: that what does not kill us makes us stronger.

We all make mistakes. In my relations I never keep blaming one side, I always analyse my mistakes as well. If things doesn't work out that means that non of us is THAT wrong, we are just very different in all meanings.
When you are inside the situation it is very difficult to keep everything under control and understand the real meaning of what is happening. (here you must be a real master of keeping your eyes wide open and mind clear and flexible... But who is perfect in that, show me?)
I personally get to feel weak and ruined so that can not sort out anything. But as time passes experience comes out to change you, to add some understanding.
The core point is how well does one work over his/her own mistakes.
You can not close yourself from the world, but you can learn how to deal with it, right?)))

Fibre
11-05-2010, 15:31
[ You can not close yourself from the world, but you can learn how to deal with it, right?)))[/QUOTE]

try to be under the situation, and never from inside, the easiest way to solve it more reasonable, understanding what`s wrong and how to react on it