PDA

View Full Version : One For Judge and all Liverpool fans out there........

Nobbynumbnuts
03-05-2010, 17:45
That was a terrible performance by Liverpool last night. I can't believe Gerrards backpass to give Drogba the easiest goal he's scored all season. If i didn't know better i'd say it wasn't a mistake. ;)
Anyway, my question is does the fact that you cost United the title really make up for the fact that Chelsea stuffed you so easily at home?
I could imagine it might be a close call. :D

Judge
03-05-2010, 20:17
I think tiredness played a big part in yesterdays defeat,playing extra time Thursday night didn't help the team.Liverpool wouldn't roll over never and at home forget about it.Chelsea were the better team and they will be worthy champions if they can win their last game.
Remember when Liverpool beat Blackburn about 10 years ago on the last day, UTD had to beat WH to win the league but lost..
Records are there to be beat,if UTD get to 19 leagues then good for them.

Nobbynumbnuts
03-05-2010, 20:28
I think tiredness played a huge part in yesterdays defeat,playing extra time Thursday night didn't help the team.Liverpool woudln't roll over never and at home forget about it.Chelsea were the better team and they will be worthy champions if they can win their last game.
Remember when Liverpool beat Blackburn about 10 years ago on the last day, UTD had to beat WH to win the league but lost..

I watched the game up to the second goal. Couldn't watch anymore after that. I knew it was all over then.
Chelsea were a bit fortunate to meet you just a few days after an important European cup tie. As Reina said your tanks were empty after that. I thought Liverpool were the better team in the first half. If Torres had been on the park your finishing wouldn't have been so poor.

Chelsea are cocky buggers. They were celebrating at the end like they had won the premiership already. I'd love to see Wigan stuff them of course next weekend, crazier things have happened but pronably wont.....or could they? Steve Bruce an ex united player wont do Chekski any favours.
How sweet would that be? If only...............

Judge
03-05-2010, 20:47
Like most of this season, the team wasn't motivated for the Chelsea game.Knocked out of Europe, 4th place out of our hands and Torres having a op.It's World Cup season,i'm sure many Liverpool players have one eye on being fit for the WC.

I can't see Chelsea losing the league home to Wigan..Wigan are safe now,this wont stop Fergie phoning up Bruce and giving him a bit of encouragement.

Nobbynumbnuts
03-05-2010, 21:02
Like most of this season, the team wasn't motivated for the Chelsea game.Knocked out of Europe, 4th place out of our hands and Torres having a op.It's World Cup season,i'm sure many Liverpool players have one eye on being fit for the WC.

I can't see Chelsea losing the league home to Wigan..Wigan are safe now,this wont stop Fergie phoning up Bruce and giving him a bit of encouragement.

Best hope for united is the Chelsea players start celebrating at kick off and from what i've seen that looks a possibility. If Brucie can motivate his players there's a chance..........

Judge
04-05-2010, 11:01
Crazy things have happened in football but Wigan getting something out of the games vs Chelsea i'm sure wont be one of them.UTD can hope for a miracle but I can't see it happening.Wigan have nothing to play for now.

A 4th title in a row would have been awesome for UTD,not winning it 4 times in a row could be down to Ronaldo leaving and not replacing him with a decent player..Berbatov should be shown the door and like I said at the start of the season,getting Owen to be one of your strikers was a big risk.

Nobbynumbnuts
04-05-2010, 11:19
Crazy things have happened in football but Wigan getting something out of the games vs Chelsea i'm sure wont be one of them.UTD can hope for a miracle but I can't see it happening.Wigan have nothing to play for now.

A 4th title in a row would have been awesome for UTD,not winning it 4 times in a row could be down to Ronaldo leaving and not replacing him with a decent player..Berbatov should be shown the door and like I said at the start of the season,getting Owen to be one of your strikers was a big risk.

Admittedly, it's a lot to ask but Wigan have promised to give their best.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/wigan_athletic/8658671.stm

You never know their best might be good enough. Remember, a draw will send the title back to Old Trafford
Owen was just unlucky with the injury but united are going to have to sign another goal scorer up front. Scholes, Neville and Giggs need replacing soon as well so some serious re-building to be done.

Judge
04-05-2010, 22:32
Admittedly, it's a lot to ask but Wigan have promised to give their best.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/wigan_athletic/8658671.stm

They wont come out and say we have nothing to play for so we will rest our players for the WC.If they did Fergie would go nuts and you don't want to get into Fergie's bad books..

You never know their best might be good enough. Remember, a draw will send the title back to Old Trafford
Would be funny if Chelsea draw and UTD drop points but I hope that's not the case because the drama would kill me..Remember what Fergie said years ago..''i'm gonna knock Liverpool off their fuc*ing perch''...:clown:

Owen was just unlucky with the injury but united are going to have to sign another goal scorer up front. Scholes, Neville and Giggs need replacing soon as well so some serious re-building to be done.
I think I've said enough about Owen before, he scored the winner vs City for UTD, I think that's what he will be remembered for at UTD..

Fergie is one of the best at re-building,in the past he had money to spend, will he have money to spend next season??

Nobbynumbnuts
04-05-2010, 23:01
........Would be funny if Chelsea draw and UTD drop points but I hope that's not the case because the drama would kill me.............

You would die of laughter, i would die of a heart attack! :sick:

I just didn't like the way Chelsea were celebrating after the Liverpool game. They played crap and they haven't won sod all yet. Lampard in the press this week talking about the celebration at Stamford Bridge this weekend. Sure it's all a wind-up but i'd love to see them come a cropper.
Fergie would never let the united players do that.

Judge
04-05-2010, 23:21
What do you expect they won at Anfield the league is in the bag now..Chelsea have one hand firmly on the league..If it was UTD who won at Anfield, Neville would have run into the Kop naked and took the whole kop on..
Liverpool have been sitting on 18 leagues for many moons now,it's really comfy on 18 ,enjoy it..:tongue:

Nobbynumbnuts
04-05-2010, 23:34
What do you expect they won at Anfield the league is in the bag now..Chelsea have one hand firmly on the league..If it was UTD who won at Anfield, Neville would have run into the Kop naked and took the whole kop on..
Liverpool have been sitting on 18 leagues for many moons now,it's really comfy on 18 ,enjoy it..:tongue:

Anything is possible. I was at Luzniki Stadium to see Chelsea loose the champions league final by the width of a post to Terry's penalty. Who would have thought that?
If Chelsea blow this i will have to be put on medication to stop laughing!

Judge
04-05-2010, 23:40
Anything is possible. I was at Luzniki Stadium to see Chelsea loose the champions league final by the width of a post to Terry's penalty. Who would have thought that?
If Chelsea blow this i will have to be put on medication to stop laughing!

It is always good to see Terry crying his eyes out.Might be worth a Wigan win/draw just to see Terry lose it..I think he's been caught crying about 4 times now..

If UTD win it the league then they deserve it..I will be wanting to Chelsea to win it now because 4 leagues in a row is a record that will be very hard to beat.