PDA

View Full Version : Flashlight that does not need batteries

Benedikt
03-05-2010, 09:20
..i know it is an old hat. and i have myself a still cccp made one. heavy clunker made of metal but it works.
what is new on THAT one, first it is very small but has a powerful beam with two lamps. and it functions a little bit different. you can switch it on and start cranking and it will shine immediately. and as soon as you stop it will give no more light. BUT and that is new. you switch a button and the beam will be operated from a little accumulator inside that you charge while you crank. so you have a few minutes light immediately, without doing anything. and then you have an even, not flickering, beam when cranking.
neat little gadget for 99 rubles. at Mediamarket.
This is not a plug for them, but in Lipetsk where i am now working they just opened one. And it will change the retail scene forever.Good for them! And teach the 'local' shops what service, friendliness and
'how can i help you'
'yes we have',
'yes i will look it up'
And believe it or not, VYNIL records are back again:rolleyes: ( not that they ever left) but they have a big selection, i was there just digging and having a great time.

ReallyGreatConcerts
03-05-2010, 13:24
And believe it or not, VYNIL records are back again:rolleyes: ( not that they ever left) but they have a big selection, i was there just digging and having a great time.

Well, that is good news to hear because [crack] Well that is good news to hear because [crack] good news to hear because [crack] because [crack] because [crack] because..

Benedikt
03-05-2010, 19:18
Well, that is good news to hear because [crack] Well that is good news to hear because [crack] good news to hear because [crack] because [crack] because [crack] because..
the crack/crack/crack never happened. and if you took care of your vinyls, did not touch them with greasy fingers and always put them back into the sleeve after playing, it was the same experience that we have now with the cd's.

Nobbynumbnuts
03-05-2010, 19:33
the crack/crack/crack never happened. and if you took care of your vinyls, did not touch them with greasy fingers and always put them back into the sleeve after playing, it was the same experience that we have now with the cd's.

I agree Benedikt. Some people just have no idea how to look after their vinyls! :soccer:
I've got some at home back in the UK from the early 70's that still play like new. The record player has seen better days though! ;)