PDA

View Full Version : Tver, Russia Business English Teaching Jobs

whodat
28-04-2010, 20:50
Good Morning,

Does anyone have or know of any Business Englishing Teaching Jobs or Business opportunities in Tver, Russia? I went to a Russian Language School there, and I would like to go back.

Thanks!

Whodat

Mud
01-05-2010, 17:19
Hello whodat and welcome to the Expat.ru forums!

I wish you well in trying to make some connections in Tver. It may be that you'll need to reach out to friends and/or acquaintances there as they are certainly in a better position to know the local landscape for such opportunities.

Guessing, based on your member name and your location, that you're a Saints fan. The Saints ain't "ain'ts" no more!

I encourage you to take full advantage of all that this site has to offer from info to connections. I hope that you enjoy this site and our community!

Enjoy the site!

All the best!
Mud :)

whodat
03-05-2010, 19:59
Thanks Mud!!! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I was disappointed with the limited feed back that I posted another thread.

Yes, I am a Saint fan and also an Ole Miss grad. Historically, it is always a lot fun to follow both teams; however, excitement turns to disappointment every year. Finally, the Saints came through for us, and it has been one big party ever since.

I do know a few people in Tver. I will try them and see what happens. I know by trying to by pass working in Moscow that it will be an up hill battle trying to find work, but I am used to battles.

Whodat,