PDA

View Full Version : moving co. (relocating back to Italy)

charlene
22-04-2010, 00:55
have to move back to Italy next month. does anyone have recommendation for a moving company? or have an idea of how much the cost would be. I have no furniture...just a lot of personal items accumulated over the last year that I prefer not to get rid of. Thanks! charlene

cantunay
22-04-2010, 12:51
Hi Charlene,

I am in the same process for the last month. I got contacted with several companies. The two of them you can consider seriously :
CrownRelocation: 7-495-626 52 44, 287 98 95 Peter
Ace-Int. : 542 28 61 Anastasia
My name is Burak and if you give my name especially Crown will be helpful I hope...

Good luck!

Esceptica
22-04-2010, 13:19
Try these ones:

AGS FROESCH Russia
www.agsfroesch.com

INTERDEAN MOSCOW
www.interdean.ru

TEAM ALLIED
www.teamalliedgroup.com

They all are quite good but I would suggest AGS Froesch. We’ve been using them for over 7 years now for all sorts of relocations.

Good luck!

have to move back to Italy next month. does anyone have recommendation for a moving company? or have an idea of how much the cost would be. I have no furniture...just a lot of personal items accumulated over the last year that I prefer not to get rid of. Thanks! charlene

MissAnnElk
22-04-2010, 14:24
I have had good experiences with Crown and AGS.

herald1973
22-04-2010, 21:10
When I moved from Italy to Moscow I used Bollinger, I was very happy with their service. I think they are part of the already mentioned allied.

Herald

charlene
26-04-2010, 15:16
thank everyone!! the info was really helpful and I really appreciate all the help. :10220: