PDA

View Full Version : New play group for bilingual children

Lesya25
20-04-2010, 17:49
Hi! I'm interested in joining or organizing a play group for children of Russian/English families.
My bilingual daughter is 2 and a half and I would love some friends for her who speak English too!
We have a playroom here at home (Leninsky Prospekt) and we can possibly host a four children (aged from 2 to 3.5) play group at our place. We can also meet at some proper public places. Let's share books and DVDs in English (we have a very good collection). Those who are interested, please pool in your ideas and suggestions.

Tanveen
20-04-2010, 18:50
Hi!

I live on Leninsky Prospect too..I would love to join with my 19 months old baby boy!

nbogaard
20-04-2010, 20:50
Hi! I'm interested in joining or organizing a play group for children of Russian/English families.
My bilingual daughter is 2 and a half and I would love some friends for her who speak English too!
We have a playroom here at home (Leninsky Prospekt) and we can possibly host a four children (aged from 2 to 3.5) play group at our place. We can also meet at some proper public places. Let's share books and DVDs in English (we have a very good collection). Those who are interested, please pool in your ideas and suggestions.

My daughter is out of the age range but I would be happy to share DVDs she has in English and in Russian.

Lesya25
21-04-2010, 21:44
Hi!

I live on Leninsky Prospect too..I would love to join with my 19 months old baby boy!

Thanks for your interest. I'm sending you a PM.

TashaT
25-04-2010, 19:34

Hi, I've got a 2 year old little girl, we live at Novoslobodskaya but if need be, I think we could definitely travel.

Nika seems to be choosing predominantly Russian nowadays, talks up a storm in both languages when she's not shy though

Have you been to any play areas in the city that are more or less suitable for 2 year olds? I've had trouble finding a decent playground that's not several metro stations away, or maybe indoor play areas suitable for younger tots?