PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Tea

coopea
06-03-2005, 02:49
Hi kids!

I got some Twining's Vanilla loose-leaf tea at a produkti shop just a hop skip and jump from where I live... problem is- I've gotten myself and colleagues addicted to it. That's no so bad in itself, but the shop hasn't had it in stock for ages it seems. Anyone know where I can grab some?

plastique
06-03-2005, 13:28
I have seen it at the sedmoi kontinent at smolenksaya and the azbuka vkusa on B. dorogolilivoski....whether they have it now or not? I dunno....

what is it about the thought process that someone cannot make out...popular item, sells fast, hey if I order enough ahead of time to keep the stock up I can sell more! (prob with warehouse spacing or just total lack of caring?)

coopea
06-03-2005, 16:05
Hey, thanks for the tip! I'll check it out tomorrow! I suspect that it's a little bit of both reasons plus customs hanging on to it... go figure (most inconveniences happen at the most incovenient time)

Sheepy
08-03-2005, 08:46
Originally posted by coopea
Hi kids!

I got some Twining's Vanilla loose-leaf tea at a produkti shop just a hop skip and jump from where I live... problem is- I've gotten myself and colleagues addicted to it. That's no so bad in itself, but the shop hasn't had it in stock for ages it seems. Anyone know where I can grab some?

I can also highly recommend the chocolate flavour as well as the strawberry and mango if you haven't tried them already. :) I have also seen some in Ramstore (m. sokol).