PDA

View Full Version : Just curious!



aysihsK
04-03-2005, 13:47
Is anybody horny?

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 13:48
Oh my god YES!!

garyburton
04-03-2005, 13:48
YES:evilgrin:

preacher of hedonism
04-03-2005, 13:48
sort of...

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 13:49
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Oh my god YES!!

nice to see a man who is both : into science and into sex :p

ooooooooh boys you are much faster in here than anywhere else :D

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 13:50
I was born horny...Not my fault !!

:agree: :agree:

garyburton
04-03-2005, 13:52
Well i was.............

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 13:53
Originally posted by preacher of hedonism
sort of...

how does it feel when "sort of" ??? :D

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 13:54
Originally posted by aysihsK
nice to see a man who is both : into science and into sex :p



I think it's the chemicals that make me horny, that explains the dual interest.

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 13:55
Originally posted by garyburton
Well i was.............


was doesnt' count :p I am curious about who IS :p

J.D.
04-03-2005, 13:56
I was fine until you brought it up.

lucytupper
04-03-2005, 13:56
I know someone who is when I'M around! ;) :agree: :D

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 13:56
Is there some kind of fitting reward at the end of this interrogation?

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 13:58
Originally posted by lucytupper
I know someone who is when I'M around! ;) :agree: :D

:eek: not me! :p


DJ rewards? ;) kaki taki rewards? ;) I'll check on you tonight babey that's the reward! :p

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 14:00
Good enough for me.

Dreams can come true!

lucytupper
04-03-2005, 14:00
Originally posted by aysihsK
:eek: not me! :p




No. Not you. But someone you know! :confused:

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 14:05
:D "someone I know" gets horny not when YOU around lucy but someone else :p Don't flatter yourself way too much :D (and I dont' mean ME, am modest :rolleyes: )



DJ :inlove: forevA!

preacher of hedonism
04-03-2005, 14:48
Originally posted by aysihsK
how does it feel when "sort of" ??? :D it feels exactly sort of :)

tomthumb
04-03-2005, 14:53
I would start worrying if I am not

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:02
preacher ;) you see! it is time to start getting concerned!

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 15:07
no

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:08
whats the point being horny when im at work???
its like wasting my energy

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 15:11
Originally posted by Cherry
whats the point being horny when im at work???
its like wasting my energy

See it as the build up for after work !!!

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:12
Aleydis not bad for a change :p


Originally posted by Cherry
whats the point being horny when im at work???
its like wasting my energy

you just GENERATE it for the later on!!!!! :p

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:13
CaveMan :D scary s**t! :D

Well we didnt say anything new to ppl thoug,eh? ;)

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:14
i dont have anybody to make love to!!!!

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 15:17
Originally posted by aysihsK
Aleydis not bad for a change :p


whatever

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:17
well you could always have a good w*** ;) ...not the same but at least some relief :D

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:19
Originally posted by aysihsK
well you could always have a good w*** ;) ...not the same but at least some relief :D



nooo its not the same.......:cry:

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 15:22
Originally posted by aysihsK
well you could always have a good w*** ;) ...not the same but at least some relief :D

nope. one sexdrive hopelessly lost. :rolleyes:

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 15:24
Originally posted by Cherry
i dont have anybody to make love to!!!!

Come on Biscuit, control, keep it to yourself now..

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:25
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Come on Biscuit, control, keep it to yourself now..

behave! lavelas :D

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 15:27
DJ :D Congratulations on 6000th post!!!!! :D

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:28
Tonight 6000 beers in Albion for free! :hooray:

:p

Sidney Bliss
04-03-2005, 15:28
Now that's GOT to be worth a shag.

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:29
Originally posted by Sidney Bliss
Now that's GOT to be worth a shag.

Jeez ! you gonna shag DJ? ~fainted~

Sidney Bliss
04-03-2005, 15:31
Well, for 6,000 beers...

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:31
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Come on Biscuit, control, keep it to yourself now.. [/QUOTE


ita gonna be hard:agree: :agree:

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:34
Originally posted by Sidney Bliss
Well, for 6,000 beers...


may I watch??? :watching::watching: I can pay! :D

Sidney Bliss
04-03-2005, 15:35
Originally posted by Cherry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Come on Biscuit, control, keep it to yourself now.. [/QUOTE


ita gonna be hard:agree: :agree:

[stifles snigger]

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 15:37
DJ you see? ;) and you were asking bout reward! Look who I found ya! :D Sid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hooray:

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 15:38
Originally posted by Cherry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Come on Biscuit, control, keep it to yourself now.. [/QUOTE


ita gonna be hard:agree: :agree:

We've not met have we.

Sidney Bliss
04-03-2005, 15:38
I can't shag him tonight though. I'm dying my hair blond. Again.

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:42
does he prefer blondes?????:confused: :cry:

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 15:43
Not necessarily, but I must stress whatever the colour it is essential they are women, sorry Sid.

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:44
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
[B]We've not met have we.


maybe in a dream:)

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 15:45
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
sorry Sid.

out of luck again mate :D

Sidney Bliss
04-03-2005, 15:46
Even the blokes are turning me down. All is not well in Blissville.

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:46
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
[B]Not necessarily, but I must stress whatever the colour it is essential they are women, sorry Sid.


thats all about me then:agree:

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 15:47
Originally posted by Cherry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
[B]We've not met have we.


maybe in a dream:)

(violating all copyrights)

[stifles snigger]

Sidney Bliss
04-03-2005, 15:48
Originally posted by Cherry
thats all about me then:agree:

Yep. His little cherubic cheeks are all yours.

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 15:49
Originally posted by Cherry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
[B]We've not met have we.


maybe in a dream:)


My dream, your nightmare.

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:52
My dream, your nightmare.




not necessarily.... do you speak the Queens English?;)

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 15:54
Originally posted by Cherry
i dont have anybody to make love to!!!!

OK what time will you be available?

Do we have to go through this having dinners, getting to know each other bulls*t or can we just get down to the actual business?

Where shall I pick you up?:D :D :D

Cherry
04-03-2005, 15:56
OK what time will you be available?

Do we have to go through this having dinners, getting to know each other bulls*t or can we just get down to the actual business?

Where shall I pick you up?:D



why are men threating women sooo badly???:shame:

we all want dinners and stuff!!!!:agree: :agree: :agree:

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 15:56
Originally posted by Cherry
My dream, your nightmare.




not necessarily.... do you speak the Queens English?;)


Perfectly.

Caveman, back off.

:D

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 16:02
Originally posted by Cherry
we all want dinners and stuff!!!!:agree: :agree: :agree:

I thought you wanted sex. :D :p

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:06
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aleydis
[B]I thought you wanted sex. :D :p

its no good when you are hungry:)

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 16:08
Originally posted by Cherry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aleydis
[B]I thought you wanted sex. :D :p

its no good when you are hungry:)

or hopelessly drunk :shame:

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:12
Originally posted by Cherry
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Aleydis
[B]I thought you wanted sex. :D :p

its no good when you are hungry:)

Italian, French, Chinese?

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 16:15
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Italian, French, Chinese?

oh but not only in Albion! :sick: please! :rolleyes:

:p

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:18
And why not?

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:19
Originally posted by Aleydis
or hopelessly drunk :shame:
h

ave you got a story to tell?;)

Sidney Bliss
04-03-2005, 16:20
Nothing like a bit of pork in the Albion.

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 16:21
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
And why not?

I don't wanna be a witness of that "English classes" :p

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:22
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Italian, French, Chinese?


id fancy some SPUDS!!! and some guinness!!!

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:23
:D :D :D

We have met!

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 16:27
Originally posted by Cherry
h

ave you got a story to tell?;)

it's not a very funny one :shame: :D

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 16:29
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
:D :D :D

We have met!

:rolleyes: 47% of this site slept with another 47% and you are still trying to figure out if you "met" or not :rolleyes:

:p

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:29
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
:D :D :D

We have met!

really???:eek:

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:31
I thought perhaps you may be an regular poster from here in heavy disguise.

One has to be so careful these days.

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:33
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
I thought perhaps you may be an regular poster from here in heavy disguise.

One has to be so careful these days.


i dont play those games Biscuit:)

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:33
Originally posted by aysihsK
:rolleyes: 47% of this site slept with another 47% and you are still trying to figure out if you "met" or not :rolleyes:

:p

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I think I am missing out on some activities of Expat.ru...:p

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 16:34
Originally posted by CaveMan
Hmmmmmmmmmmm I think I am missing out on some activities of Expat.ru...:p

So am I. :rolleyes:

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:35
Originally posted by Cherry
we all want dinners and stuff!!!!:agree: :agree: :agree:

I make fantastic sandwhiches with Cucumber, scones with jam & clotted cream...

Ohh I forgot the queens English....Yep speak it too....:D :D

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:35
Originally posted by Cherry
i dont play those games Biscuit:)

Biscuit?

Interesting the way you called me that, reminds me of someone....

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:35
Originally posted by Aleydis
So am I. :rolleyes:

Bloody hell that was quick Aleydis !!:p

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:36
Originally posted by CaveMan
I make fantastic sandwhiches with Cucumber, scones with jam & clotted cream...

Ohh I forgot the queens English....Yep speak it too....:D :D
i think we are in the 3 Hopeless desperate percent!!!!:(

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 16:39
Originally posted by CaveMan
Bloody hell that was quick Aleydis !!:p

meaning??

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:40
Originally posted by CaveMan
I make fantastic sandwhiches with Cucumber, scones with jam & clotted cream...

Ohh I forgot the queens English....Yep speak it too....:D :D

Only in The Queen's English we tend to spell it: Sandwiches.

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:43
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Only in The Qeeun's English we tend to spell it: Sandwiches.

Yeah also we tend to address her majesties the QUEEN ....:D :D

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 16:43
Originally posted by Cherry
i think we are in the 3 Hopeless desperate percent!!!!:(

why 3% ? I thought it's 6% :p

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:43
Originally posted by Aleydis
meaning??

The reply I meant..

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:44
Touche.

:D

Hoist by my own petard.

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 16:45
Originally posted by CaveMan
The reply I meant..

so??

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:45
Originally posted by aysihsK
why 3% ? I thought it's 6% :p


3 % females and 3 % males... i thought it made sense

well of course if we consider lesbians and gays :confused:

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:47
Originally posted by Aleydis
so??

geeee you are hard work.....:p

and please don't reply saying 'so?':D

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 16:48
Originally posted by Cherry
3 % females and 3 % males... i thought it made sense

well of course if we consider lesbians and gays :confused:

I thought all 5% women 1% men :eek:

:D

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 16:51
Originally posted by CaveMan
geeee you are hard work.....:p

and please don't reply saying 'so?':D

no -- I'm pretty easy

DPG
04-03-2005, 16:53
:thumbsup:

Caveman and Biscuit:

That's the best exchange of posts all week!!

:D:D

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 16:56
We're English, not only can we take the mickey out of each other but we don't get offended and it's humorous.

Look and learn,look and learn. (not addressed to you DPG )

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:56
Originally posted by CaveMan
I make fantastic sandwhiches with Cucumber, scones with jam & clotted cream...

Ohh I forgot the queens English....Yep speak it too....:D :D


do you look like the avatar?
it wont help you then:D :D

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:58
Originally posted by Cherry
do you look like the avatar?
it wont help you then:D :D

Don't worry luv, we'll switch off the lights, close eyes, you dream Brad Pitt, I dream Angelie Jolie:D :D

Cherry
04-03-2005, 16:59
Originally posted by CaveMan
Don't worry luv, we'll switch off the lights, close eyes, you dream Brad Pitt, I dream Angelie Jolie:D :D


i look much much nicer!!!! :agree: :agree:

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 16:59
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
We're English, not only can we take the mickey out of each other but we don't get offended and it's humorous.

Look and learn,look and learn. (not addressed to you DPG )

Who says I am not offended???

Now look out of the Albion, see the tank? That's me driving it and just about to press the red button !!!:D :D

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:00
Originally posted by Cherry
i look much much nicer!!!! :agree: :agree:

OK I keep my eyes open !!!:D

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 17:04
Originally posted by CaveMan
Who says I am not offended???

Now look out of the Albion, see the tank? That's me driving it and just about to press the red button !!!:D :D

I can see the headlines...

'Albion Pub bomb does $20000 worth of improvements'

:D

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:06
so do you look sexy, Mr Biscuit?

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:06
I hope your insurance covers it...hehehe

Need a beer now....Thirsty....

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:07
Originally posted by Cherry
so do you look sexy, Mr Biscuit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA go on Mr Biscuit..Answer....:D :D

Just in case he lies, I have a pic of him....I'll show it to you while we are having our cucumber SANDWICHes ....:D :D

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 17:13
Originally posted by Cherry
so do you look sexy, Mr Biscuit?

He doesn't look sexy -- he IS sexy! :agree: ;)

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 17:14
Originally posted by Cherry
so do you look sexy, Mr Biscuit?

Gulp.

Personally I would sleep with me, in fact I do.

But, let's leave it to those here that have seen me to hurl insults, witticisms and so on about how sexy/unsexy I look.

Taste and colour have no friends!

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:15
I didn't say anythin bad/good, just said I have the pic to confirm.....:D

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:16
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Gulp.

Personally I would sleep with me, in fact I do.

But, let's leave it to those here that have seen me to hurl insults, witticisms and so on about how sexy/unsexy I look.

Taste and colour have no friends!


ok i tell you my tastes
i love funny intelligent cute blue eyed men

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:17
Originally posted by Cherry
ok i tell you my tastes
i love funny intelligent cute blue eyed men

Hi..Is that me you loooking for?:D

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:19
Originally posted by CaveMan
Hi..Is that me you loooking for?:D


i hope you are not too tall and not too skinny :)

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 17:21
Originally posted by Cherry
ok i tell you my tastes
i love funny intelligent men

Laters.

That's me out! :D ;)

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:24
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Laters.

That's me out! :D ;)
what about the eye-colour?

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 17:25
Blue.

With red bits. :D

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 17:25
Originally posted by Cherry
i hope you are not too tall and not too skinny :)


Where are we going with this wind up?

PMSL.

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:25
Originally posted by Cherry
i hope you are not too tall and not too skinny :)

Tall and certainly not skinny !

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:27
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Where are we going with this wind up?

PMSL.

hmmmmmmm wind up....Now he tells me...I was getting my hopes high here.....I am shattered....Now definetely need a beer to drown my sorrows and the rest....:D

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:32
Originally posted by CaveMan
hmmmmmmm wind up....Now he tells me...I was getting my hopes high here.....I am shattered....Now definetely need a beer to drown my sorrows and the rest....:D


ok guys i dont mind meeting both of you

after all its always women who make the choice:p :D

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 17:33
Tell you guys what....

Caveman, you need a beer, I am going to have a beer, some of the other weirdos from here are joining me, why don't you come on down too? Cherry can come along too, to proof it's no wind up.


I'll buy your drinks Cherry.

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:37
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Tell you guys what....

Caveman, you need a beer, I am going to have a beer, some of the other weirdos from here are joining me, why don't you come on down too? Cherry can come along too, to proof it's no wind up.


I'll buy your drinks Cherry.

i wont get laid me for drinks !!

only if you are a nice person:mad:

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:40
Originally posted by Cherry
i wont get laid me for drinks !!

only if you are a nice person:mad:
YOU!!!!!:) :) :)

CaveMan
04-03-2005, 17:40
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
I'll buy your drinks Cherry.

Now that's unfair...Shame on you Biscuit...Shame.....:D :D

I would love to come and BUY my own drinks but hey I am off St Petersburg..For a very long and dirty weekend !!!

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 17:41
Laid?

What's that got to do with it?

I feel a bit insulted, to tell you the truth.

You offer a couple of people a drink and they call you on it.

Humph.

Cherry
04-03-2005, 17:43
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
Laid?

What's that got to do with it?

I feel a bit insulted, to tell you the truth.

You offer a couple of people a drink and they call you on it.

Humph.

sorry i just thought so....
thats usually what men want in exchange

Aleydis
04-03-2005, 17:46
Everybody have a good time tonight. :)

'twas one lazy day.

peace

DJ Biscuit
04-03-2005, 19:02
Originally posted by Cherry
sorry i just thought so....
thats usually what men want in exchange

LOL. I suppose you may be privy to that sort of info eh?


In what guise will we see you tonight I wonder.
;) ;) :D

Cherry
05-03-2005, 11:48
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
LOL. I suppose you may be privy to that sort of info eh?


In what guise will we see you tonight I wonder.
;) ;) :D



so are we still meeting?:)

aysihsK
05-03-2005, 12:29
Originally posted by Cherry
so are we still meeting?:)

he was waiting for you last night! :p and you stood him up...b**ch ! :p

Cherry
05-03-2005, 12:40
Originally posted by aysihsK
he was waiting for you last night! :p and you stood him up...b**ch ! :p


was he????
i thought he hated me

RDV
05-03-2005, 16:17
Originally posted by Cherry
ok guys i dont mind meeting both of you

after all its always women who make the choice:p :D

Clear and straightforward! :thumbsup:

So... what's your drink of choice then?