PDA

View Full Version : Looking for friends)

mariam
08-04-2010, 22:11
Hi to everybody. My name is Maria, i'm 28.
It's not very original, i know, but i'm looking for native english speaking friends here to practice my english.
As for exchange, i can help with russian (but of course i'm not a teacher, so it wont be lessons, just conversation) and i can be a good company for pastime (at least i hope so).
I have a lot of interests: i love wandering about the Mocow, looking round the old buildings (there r a lot of interesting buildings here), i love classical music and often go to the the concernts in the Concervatory, i like the arthouse movies and different festivals, i do yoga and rollerblading, i love travelling very much, and it doesnt matter where to go exactly - abroad to some exotic country or just to the small town near the Moscow.
And finaly, i'm a friendly and open-minded person and i'm open for different interesting offers.
If smbody interested in becoming firends PM me, and i'll be very glad to communicate)))

Willy
09-04-2010, 00:42
Hi Maria, nice intro, don't know why somebody hasn't answered you yet.

We like lots of )))))))))) here.

Good luck!

tasel
09-04-2010, 12:18
Hi Maria, welcome to expat forum :)

Mud
18-04-2010, 00:42
Hello mariam and welcome to the Expat.ru forums!

You seem to have many interests. That means that you must be an interesting person! You may wish to join us sometime. We have many gatherings and you can meet lots of nice people from this site! Check the Local Events forum to find out when and where:

http://www.expat.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178

You'll get many chances to practice your english once you meet us.

Best wishes in your search for language exchange!

Enjoy the site and this community!

All the best!
Mud :)

Ameer
08-07-2010, 02:22
Hello Maria, am from the land of Himalays called Nepal and my name is Ameer, would love to interact with you in Englsih as i am very much keen in making my russian language speaking skills better. I will be here in moscow for almost 17 months now and and i love to speak and communicate in russian with in this period and infact am looking for friends as well. cheers have a great week ahead.

franzewich
08-07-2010, 09:32
With such a nice introduction it should not be too hard for you to make friends in this Forum and in Moscow!

Wish you all the best, good company - and many, many nice friends here!

Cheers! :) :) :)

teshuin
08-07-2010, 12:42
Hi Marium,
This is Venkat, from India. I am coming to Moscow and looking for good freinds to help me and introduce Moscow . Since u are intrested in going over why dont u give me company. Besides I am good in english that may help u.
Venkat

eereena
08-07-2010, 16:58
Hi Mariam,
I'm an American grad student living in Moscow for the next six weeks, and I would love to do a bit of an exchange between Russian and English. (I speak Russian proficiently)

We should grab a drink soon!