PDA

View Full Version : since my last post was hijacked...

plastique
04-03-2005, 10:32
so can no one delete posts they make even though there is the option to delete posts (not just whole threads becasue in theory only the starter can, but not me...)

or is it only mods who can delete posts....

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 10:33
:shame:

J.D.
04-03-2005, 10:37
I'm still looking for a home for some free kittens.

anybody? anybody?

sparky
04-03-2005, 10:40
I am writing a book about stupid statistical questions, anybody have any input? :D

DPG
04-03-2005, 10:42
No one can delete anything, be it indiviual posts or threads except admins and mods.

Users can delete themselves in the buy and sell forlder though...

RedCosmonaut
04-03-2005, 10:43
I would be grateful for any advice from a native Russian as to the semiotic links between paganism and christianity as combined in the iconography of the Russian Orthodox Church,

Many thanks in advance

RC

koba65
04-03-2005, 10:55
What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow? Should I wear longjohns? I keep forgetting to wear a hat, does that explain the cold I now suffer from?

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 10:56
Originally posted by koba65
What's the weather supposed to be like tomorrow? Should I wear longjohns? I keep forgetting to wear a hat, does that explain the cold I now suffer from?

you suffer from cold? :eek: how will I kiss you then? :cry:

:p

koba65
04-03-2005, 10:58
Originally posted by aysihsK
you suffer from cold? :eek: how will I kiss you then? :cry:

:p

Cold? Did I say cold? I mean't that I'm old...

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 11:00
is it worse or better than cold? :eh:

old? :eek: ...so how should I kiss you in this case? :suspect:

koba65
04-03-2005, 11:10
Originally posted by aysihsK
is it worse or better than cold? :eh:

old? :eek: ...so how should I kiss you in this case? :suspect:

Old? I meant bold - my mistake!

Halyavshik
04-03-2005, 11:13
Originally posted by DPG
Users can delete themselves

Reuters
Moscow 11:11 4/3/2005

Authorities are still baffled by the number of increasing disappearances of members of the Expat.ru community.

"It looks like they've just vanished," said Sgt. Ivan Ivanovich "like they've just been deleted or something."

Police originally thought that the strange user disappearances might have been connected to the site's moderators but later quickly eliminated the site's administration as suspects.

"It's almost as if they're deleting themselves, but why would anyone do that ? Deleting their posts, I can understand."

Further investigation will continue

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 11:17
Originally posted by koba65
Old? I meant bold - my mistake!

bold? :D ahhhhhhhhhh so everything is pretty good still, so kissing is still in the program :p

plastique
04-03-2005, 11:26
you all do know that I HATE YOU, right? :)

*insert addendum that this is sarcasm before someone gets a wad of panty up said area with no sun shining*

plastique
04-03-2005, 11:27
except for DPG....

and electric dave is about to become a statistic in the book....

DPG
04-03-2005, 11:28
Originally posted by Halyavshik
Reuters
Moscow 11:11 4/3/2005

Authorities are still baffled by the number of increasing disappearances of members of the Expat.ru community.

"It looks like they've just vanished," said Sgt. Ivan Ivanovich "like they've just been deleted or something."

Police originally thought that the strange user disappearances might have been connected to the site's moderators but later quickly eliminated the site's administration as suspects.

"It's almost as if they're deleting themselves, but why would anyone do that ? Deleting their posts, I can understand."

Further investigation will continue

Ok, ok, the grammatical object "posts/threads" was implied rather than stated in the sentence, leaving us with a possible reflexive interpretation of what I wrote!!

Very good nevertheless!!:agree: