PDA

View Full Version : Lipo

plastique
04-03-2005, 00:31
anyone know anything about lipo here---is it safe? how much does it run? where?....

boscoe
04-03-2005, 00:43
.... nah, too easy :D

Olim
04-03-2005, 00:50
Don't do it. It's not that the surgery is bad but that the aftercare is truly awful. It's a risky procedure as the whole area is very susceptible to infection. Too many people have died as a result of a seemingly harmless procedure.

J.D.
04-03-2005, 07:27
Wait till after you have your babies. You need that fat for your pregnancy.

And remember the brain is mostly phospholipids. So when they call you 'fat head' it is actually a compliment.

Sadie
04-03-2005, 07:36
Originally posted by J.D.
Wait till after you have your babies. You need that fat for your pregnancy.
words of wisdom, JD :rolleyes::p
listen to him, he's been there ;)

plastique
04-03-2005, 11:13
not info for me...though thanks Boscoe you git.

Benedikt
04-03-2005, 11:36
.. we saw a serial on tv before yesterday night ( investigate reporter, or something...)suppose the risk HERE is as high or low as in any other country. any quack here or there, thinks he is a professionlal cosmetic chirurg ( that was the answer of the professor interviewed and this was the guy who had to fix up the messes left behind by his 'collegues)after he was reading a book that is being sold on every street corner...
suppose like with everything: go only to a good hospital / clinic, ask questions, check out id any friend / neigbor / collegue has done / had done anything a nd the results were good.
and hopefully on THIS site you will get a few honest answers and not only funny comments!

M-C
04-03-2005, 20:49
I'd say listen to Olim. I don't think it's worse here than elsewhere (indeed Alla Pugachova claims that they bungled the lipo in Switzerland and saved her life here). I don't know a single first hand story I'd care to repeat about the procedure, anyhow, the fat seems to cluster back really fast.......

Ghost
04-03-2005, 20:56
What the hell do you need lipo on?

plastique
19-03-2005, 05:17
I don't need lipo (well not yet anyway)....One of the girls at my school is getting crap from the teachers for being overweight....they make her life hell and can potentially kick her out...(dere ain't no PC here)...I said I'd try to get info for her...

Ghost
19-03-2005, 10:29
She should just lose weight the right way. Lipo is not the solution.