PDA

View Full Version : deleting posts

plastique
03-03-2005, 23:51
why can i never delete posts...i go to edit/delete and try to delete and it says i have no access to delet my post....been having the problem for months...had to have DJB delete a thread for me because even though i started it i wasn't allowed to delete it..(and i did it within the required 1990 minutes or whatever)

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 00:02
Kat it's been like that for a while, you are not the only one suffering. DOn't you remember they made this change so only mods could delete posts/threads and so WE think better bofore posting bout wording and grammmmmma :rolleyes:

It IS ridiculous I also strongly against such a violation of my property rights on my threads and posts! ;)

boscoe
04-03-2005, 00:07
:) read the rules K girl everything you write here is the property of the site

It was changed as it allowed the original poster to delete the whole thread not just their original post

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 00:17
Originally posted by boscoe
:) read the rules K girl everything you write here is the property of the site

i don't care bout site's rules, I care bout my rights :p

It was changed as it allowed the original poster to delete the whole thread not just their original post

and your point is? :D If I start a thread and then feel like deleting the whole thing wh'd mind?? Is there anything precious? ;) Why only mods can decide to kill it or to keep for the future generations?? What can be posted in here so important that the owner of the thread can't delete it? ;)

boscoe
04-03-2005, 00:39
what would you like me to delete - or should I just delete your threads randomly? ;)

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 00:43
Originally posted by boscoe
what would you like me to delete - or should I just delete your threads randomly? ;)

should I consider that proposal a sexual harrassment and report it? ;)

koba65
04-03-2005, 00:48
Originally posted by aysihsK
should I consider that proposal a sexual harrassment and report it? ;)

Since I'm not a moderator, and just some sort of unbiased lurker, I recommend you send all sexual harrassment reports to me - they must include every sordid detail...

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 00:51
koba! :inlove: good morning! :p

You see? as soon as you are not around they are trying to offend me! :cry: request your protection! :shame:

koba65
04-03-2005, 00:55
Originally posted by aysihsK
koba! :inlove: good morning! :p

You see? as soon as you are not around they are trying to offend me! :cry: request your protection! :shame:

Dobraya Utochka! Protection granted. Shall I deploy a hit squad?

aysihsK
04-03-2005, 01:00
Originally posted by koba65
Shall I deploy a hit squad?

If only to guarantee protection of my sweet dreams ;)

!!! :p

Sadie
04-03-2005, 06:57
Originally posted by koba65
Dobraya Utochka!
he called you Dobraya Utochka! :hooray: u guys are so sweeEEet :reindeer:

fester
23-03-2005, 10:57
taking away someone's ability to delete a whole thread is understandable, but why can't I delete just my post? Everyone makes mistakes. Or is it an all or nothing permission setting?