PDA

View Full Version : FlakeySnowballer is in the Hot Seat!!

Matt24
04-04-2010, 21:24
Hope has finally died that any body is going to ask me a question about my doctoral thesis, (791 pages of unputtdownable cliffhanger according to my mother), or my favourite colour, (purple), I thought I'd hand the baton on now to young FlakeySnowballer, TD seemed genuinely pleased that I had managed to convince someone 'interesting', as he so kindly put it, to resurrect what essentially is a very good idea. Finally I'd like to thank MissAnnElk for choosing me to make her efforts in the hot seat look good.

FlakeySnowballer, following the time honoured tradition established by the aforementioned Miss AE. your starter questions:

1. What are the three most important things that an expat needs to know about Russians?
2. Who is you favourite moderator?
3. What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?
4. On your short but eventful life here on expat.ru what has been your favourite post, (as author or reader)?
5. Given the chance, what crucial life decision would you like to change?
6. Has there ever been an occasion when you wished you were male?

Fond regards and best of luck

Matteo

Judge
04-04-2010, 21:31
Hi FlakeySnowballer..:10220:
A few easy questions to start..

What's your favourite colour?
Which sport do you like best?
Do you admire anyone famous?
Describe Moscow in one word?

Bels
04-04-2010, 21:34
Welcome Flakey. One of my favourite posters. What made you decide to become one of us, a member of expat.ru. And what made you stick with us. Whatever, I am sure I speak on behalf of all of us, of what a terrific popular member you have become amongst us.

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 12:01
So let's begin

1. What are the three most important things that an expat needs to know about Russians?

Hmm...Indeed i don't know...No ideas

2. Who is you favourite moderator?

I like Ezik and TD and Judge. Don't ask me why cause i don't know.

3. What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?

To tell the truth i don't like give an advise

4. On your short but eventful life here on expat.ru what has been your favourite post, (as author or reader)?

I like Bels' posts most of all.

5. Given the chance, what crucial life decision would you like to change?

Ahh yes maybe one when i studied in the first university.

6. Has there ever been an occasion when you wished you were male?

Yes last week my classmate told me what his wife became a mother but she felt terrible ache during this process so i thought it would be great to be a man or at least to move there anesthesia could take a place.

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 12:08
Hi FlakeySnowballer..:10220:
A few easy questions to start..

What's your favourite colour?
Which sport do you like best?
Do you admire anyone famous?
Describe Moscow in one word?

Hey:thumbsup:

My favorite colors are yellow, orange, blue, terra-cotta, brown

I am snowboard fan.

I have never admire anyone famous.

Moscow is grey city

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 12:14
Welcome Flakey. One of my favourite posters. What made you decide to become one of us, a member of expat.ru. And what made you stick with us. Whatever, I am sure I speak on behalf of all of us, of what a terrific popular member you have become amongst us.

Seems to me i wanted to improve english that is why i came here over and above it is very interesting for me to listen real teachers but not green graduates from no-name universities which told they are genius.
And it is a great place for communication to my mind

dontcallme
05-04-2010, 14:25
Why do you have so much enthusiasm to learn English?
How often do you speak English in your everyday life?
Which nationalities do you find hardest to understand?
Have you ever been abroad?
Are you in a relationship at the moment?

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 15:21
Why do you have so much enthusiasm to learn English?

It is very useful for a job and people who know two or more languages have a fresh mind.

How often do you speak English in your everyday life?

I speak here, via ICQ with pen-pals and also i use facebook site for chatting.

Which nationalities do you find hardest to understand?

I think the worst for my understating is native Scots and Irishs.

Have you ever been abroad?

I like traveling so i do it regular when i have an opportunity.

Are you in a relationship at the moment?

Ni i am not

Willy
05-04-2010, 16:58
Great it's Flakey's turn,

Do you wear string or the big old babushka type undies?

Have you ever kicked a guy in the nuts?

And, do you like black people?

Hey what do you guys expect from me? I got a rep to keep up here!

shurale
05-04-2010, 17:13
Do you play chess?

Bels
05-04-2010, 19:52
Another question Flakey. What do you think of our simple simple expat.ru jester Willy?

Great it's Flakey's turn,

Hey what do you guys expect from me? I got a rep to keep up here!

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 20:40

None of these

No never

Regarding the black people i like them. Why not.

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 20:41
Do you play chess?

I played chess when i was at university. I used Gambler.ru

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 20:42
Another question Flakey. What do you think of our simple simple expat.ru jester Willy?

He is a Wild Man :trampoline:

Judge
05-04-2010, 20:49
Tea or Coffee?
Coke or Pepsi?
What's your favourite meal?
Have you ever won a prize?
If you could change a few things in Moscow,what would they be??

Bels
05-04-2010, 21:01
Have you travelled abroad?
Where have you been?
Have ever visited countries that English is mainly spoken as a native language?

If you never visited such countries, do you plan to do so in your future? If not? Why not?

Would you like to study or work in another country? If so, which country?

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 21:19
Tea or Coffee?

Of course Tea

Coke or Pepsi

Light cola

What's your favourite meal?

Salad Caesar and Spaghetti with a tasty sauce

Have you ever won a prize?

Yes last year, design debut 2009, audience award

If you could change a few things in Moscow,what would they be??[/QUOTE]

I would make a tabu for the cars from the another regions except Moscow region.

Willy
05-04-2010, 21:21

None of these

No never

Regarding the black people i like them. Why not.

You mean you don't wear undies?

Since you answered my second question correctly, if you get this one right too I may have to take you out for lunch!

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 21:33
Have you travelled abroad?
Where have you been?

Yes i like traveling abroad. I was in Chezch republic (South Moravia and the another part of the country). About 4 years i was a Egypt fan so i was there many times also i traveled in Tunisia (from North to South) Jordan and of course Israel - great country. I was in Turkey but nothing special to my mind also i visited some places in CNG.

If you never visited such countries, do you plan to do so in your future? If not? Why not?

Yes of course i plan to do it in the nearest future.

Would you like to study or work in another country? If so, which country?

I desire to work in another country (it is my dream) All contry fits on except islamic and muslim ones

FlakeySnowballer
05-04-2010, 21:36

Since you answered my second question correctly, if you get this one right too I may have to take you out for lunch!

There are lot's of types of undies:lick: Willy try to google:brush:

Willy
05-04-2010, 21:55
There are lot's of types of undies:lick: Willy try to google:brush:

Do I smell a youtube video?

Your damn right I do!

YouTube- Girls, Panties, and what they mean

shurale
05-04-2010, 23:02
1. Blitz or slow?
2. Have you eaten sparrows in Bohemia/Moravia?

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 10:08
1. Blitz or slow?
2. Have you eaten sparrows in Bohemia/Moravia?

1. Slow
2. No i don't eat animals and birds

dontcallme
06-04-2010, 10:34
Why don't you eat meat?
What are you most proud of?
What makes you feel happy?

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 10:45
Why don't you eat meat?

I think it isn't properly to eat animals.

What are you most proud of?

Guess when i buy banana snowboard i will be proud during the snowboarding.

What makes you feel happy?

Indeed i don't know

Judge
06-04-2010, 10:53
Which country would you like to visit ,why?
Where's the best place to snowboard in Russia?
Do you like people who ski?

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 11:04
Which country would you like to visit ,why?

I would like to visit all countries except muslims and islamic ones because i like traveling and speak English. Also i don't want to visit countries with high humidity and the central Africa countries.

Where's the best place to snowboard in Russia?

Kamchatka to my mind but regarding the cost Austria is cheaper.

Do you like people who ski?

AHH :shhhhhh: I like snowboarders and skiers who do it properly and don't learn snowboarding or skiing in the dangerous hillsides.

Judge
06-04-2010, 11:19
ok, a few more for the day...

What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?
What's your favourite music?
Do you go to concerts, if so,what's the last concert you visited?
Name the 3 places (in order) you would visit first in London, why?
Do you ever get nervous?

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 11:40
What was the most embarrassing moment of your life?

Ahh Probably you don't believe me but i don't remember when i felt confuse. Seems to me i have never been in such situation.

What's your favourite music?

I don't listen music.

Do you go to concerts, if so,what's the last concert you visited?

So i don't like concerts as well. Last time i was in Eurovision.

Name the 3 places (in order) you would visit first in London, why?

Ok. First -Stonehenge. Second - South Part of Britain with strange circles in the fields. Third - Portland

Do you ever get nervous?[/QUOTE]

No i got nervous sometimes when i was teenage but now i am completely person

shurale
06-04-2010, 12:35
1. Introvert or extrovert?
2. Bossy or obedient?
3. When did they move Stonehedge to London?

Moskauerin
06-04-2010, 13:16
Flakey, have you ever been in love? Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe that true love happens to a person only once in his/ her whole life?

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 13:46
Introvert or extrovert?

I think smth middle

2. Bossy or obedient?

Bossy of course

3. When did they move Stonehedge to London?[/QUOTE]

They do it never. Stonehenge place has very strong energy (looks like the Egypt Pyramids one) so it isn't impossible for a human to do it.

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 14:14
Flakey, have you ever been in love? Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe that true love happens to a person only once in his/ her whole life?

Good question. Indeed i don't know how to answer. Seems to me no 'cause till the now i didn't meet guys with whom i would like to make a family.
Regarding the love at first sight - such occasion has happened with my university friend. Till the age 28 he was absolutely indifferent to the girls but one day he went to the WarCraft meeting and saw a girl (indeed she had a child to this moment) there after he told me that when he saw her he was shocked after when i saw her photo i was shocked as well 'cause she was a copy of him (appearance i mean) over and above despite on her playing in War Craft she was an adequate girl. I will tell you even more her child was alike to my friend although it was a child from the another guy.
Last year my ex. colleague had the same occasion. She felt in love at a first sight with one guy. She told me that it was unusual feeling she felt that this guy is your fate. She found the similar soul well sort of. They didn't have sexual relationship for some time 'cause they would like to enjoy chatting and being with each other.
OK As for me i do believe. I do believe in only such relationship 'cause if the man you saw didn't like you it would not be impossible to fall in love with him. Regarding me now my friends (girls and boys) only which guys whom i feel sympathy earlier i communicated with girls and boys with whom i didn't feel sympathy (you know university pals and after that the inertia pals) so a little bit later these people went for the feces (sorry for rudeness) regarding me so one day i told them bye. I must note that i didn't feel sympathy to them before but nevertheless i communicated with them if was make mistake of course 'cause i must broke the communication and so on.

Regarding the last question i think yes it will happens one time if it is the true love but not the psychical affection

mistygris
06-04-2010, 16:58
With upcoming spring and summer..... Do you like bees? if not, how do you chase bees out of your room???? :fudd:

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 21:03
With upcoming spring and summer..... Do you like bees? if not, how do you chase bees out of your room???? :fudd:

Thank you Mist the same to you indeed today i felt spring coming 'cause volen was closed today and i should move to snejcom.

I have never had problems with bees, my cat had, she tried to bite the bee and the bee bited her so now she doesn't bite bees.

ezik
06-04-2010, 22:32
Flakey, thanks for your answers so far. I have a few as well:

- Snowboarding is dangerous. How many times did you get injured and what did you break?
- You seem to be fond of statistics: is there a masterplan to the polls you posted? Are we all being analysed for now, untill you'll give us a verdict? Or are the polls rather something that you feel like asking at the very moment you post them?
- Are you impulsive?
- What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?
- What is the nicest thing you ever said to/about anyone?

Bels
06-04-2010, 22:57
Flakey. A friendly question. Do you you kow the difference between Bite and sting And the difference between bit and Stung

If not, please look up your dictionary and tell me you understood, and now understand.

Thank you Mist the same to you indeed today i felt spring coming 'cause volen was closed today and i should move to snejcom.

I have never had problems with bees, my cat had, she tried to bite the bee and the bee bited her so now she doesn't bite bees.

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 22:57

You are welcome:11158:

- Snowboarding is dangerous. How many times did you get injured and what did you break?

If you have a good way of snowboarding, reliable snowboard, and use defense it will not be dangerous but nevertheless you should take care of yourself and don't do those things which you can't afford because of your level of boarding.

- You seem to be fond of statistics: is there a masterplan to the polls you posted? Are we all being analysed for now, untill you'll give us a verdict?

I am doing polls because it is very interesting for me to know that different people thinks about different question. I am doing it because of curiosity.

Or are the polls rather something that you feel like asking at the very moment you post them?

Sometimes i work in such way. :devil:

- Are you impulsive?

Yes and No. I can be impulsive but a little bit later i will change my decision. One day indeed long ago i was impulsive and didn't change the decision later so it was not good story for me and for some people who took a place in this story.

One guy told me that i was a good boarder despite of my gender:rolleyes:

- What is the nicest thing you ever said to/about anyone?[/QUOTE]

I usually say a good things to people.

FlakeySnowballer
06-04-2010, 23:06
Flakey. A friendly question. Do you you kow the difference between Bite and sting And the difference between bit and Stung

If not, please look up your dictionary and tell me you understood, and now understand.

Bite means "kusat" ...in the devils night...love bite...love bite )))

sting means "zalit" (i didn't know before)

Stung means i have already bitten by someone

bite bit bitten - three forms of a verb bite.

Bels
06-04-2010, 23:30
Did you know that you can only be stung by a bee, or that a bee can only sting you? But there are arguments of course, as you can be bitten by a cobra and then poisoned. However we don't consider a bee biting with their teeth, hence the person hasn't been bitten, but stung.

I haven't looked. but if you are peirced by something sharp with poison, you are stung. If you have been bitten Bite, bit bitten.

He has been been bitten bitten by a snake and then poisoned. Yes I can see the problems in Russian translation.

ezik
06-04-2010, 23:45
Nice answers. Thank you. I'll think of a few more stinging questions! ;)

You are welcome:11158:

If you have a good way of snowboarding, reliable snowboard, and use defense it will not be dangerous but nevertheless you should take care of yourself and don't do those things which you can't afford because of your level of boarding.

- You seem to be fond of statistics: is there a masterplan to the polls you posted? Are we all being analysed for now, untill you'll give us a verdict?

I am doing polls because it is very interesting for me to know that different people thinks about different question. I am doing it because of curiosity.

Or are the polls rather something that you feel like asking at the very moment you post them?

Sometimes i work in such way. :devil:

- Are you impulsive?

Yes and No. I can be impulsive but a little bit later i will change my decision. One day indeed long ago i was impulsive and didn't change the decision later so it was not good story for me and for some people who took a place in this story.

One guy told me that i was a good boarder despite of my gender:rolleyes:

- What is the nicest thing you ever said to/about anyone?

I usually say a good things to people.[/QUOTE]

mistygris
07-04-2010, 00:01

thank you for funny and nice answer!!
as for a more stinging question, and also because i watched to much desperate housewives :D

how would you react, if you heard from a third person that the guy you're dating is married? :rasta:

MickeyTong
07-04-2010, 00:15
Did you know that you can only be stung by a bee, or that a bee can only sting you? But there are arguments of course, as you can be bitten by a cobra and then poisoned. However we don't consider a bee biting with their teeth, hence the person hasn't been bitten, but stung.

I haven't looked. but if you are peirced by something sharp with poison, you are stung. If you have been bitten Bite, bit bitten.

He has been been bitten bitten by a snake and then poisoned. Yes I can see the problems in Russian translation.

Thanks for bringing such clarity to this issue.

ezik
07-04-2010, 00:21
as for a more stinging question, and also because i watched to much desperate housewives :D

how would you react, if you heard from a third person that the guy you're dating is married? :rasta:

I suppose that question qualifies you for the next hot seat, mistygris! :D

Bels
07-04-2010, 00:23
Hmm. From another post discussion. Now this is a fine example of hoe the real English comment. The Americans are blunt with their Have a nice day

Now here is British English. Is Mickey complimenting me? Or is he being sarcastic? Now that is a fine example of British English. Do you now get it, Flakey?? No probablly not.

Thanks for bringing such clarity to this issue.

mistygris
07-04-2010, 00:24
I suppose that question qualifies you for the next hot seat, mistygris! :D

And i was just trying to stay discreet :suspect:

Swordfish90293
07-04-2010, 08:56

One can be stung by a variety of things besides bees, including love...

Has Flakey ever been stung by love?

FlakeySnowballer
07-04-2010, 10:12

I think that the stamp in the passport means nothing.

FlakeySnowballer
07-04-2010, 10:25
One can be stung by a variety of things besides bees, including love...

Has Flakey ever been stung by love?

When i joined to the university for a first time, my studding group was composed by the boys majority and i felt strong strong strong sympathy to the different boys from time to time (of course i had university pals and we are the friends now despite of the time and so on but also there were some guys whom i felt smth more than friendship) but after chatting with them i figured out that i was mistaken but afterwards, after graduating the university some of these boys stopped communicated with me and to my mind it is very strange.

shurale
07-04-2010, 11:29
I think that the stamp in the passport means nothing.

You are mistaken here. It means less tax money you have to pay to the goverment. I think in Russia, too.

FlakeySnowballer
07-04-2010, 13:09
You are mistaken here. It means less tax money you have to pay to the goverment. I think in Russia, too.

For that?

shurale
07-04-2010, 14:05
I think married people get tax returns, dont they?

FlakeySnowballer
07-04-2010, 15:35
I think married people get tax returns, dont they?

I see i didn't know before

shurale
07-04-2010, 15:58
Are you a jealous type?

TD
07-04-2010, 18:43
Is Mickey complimenting me? Or is he being sarcastic?

Both :-)

FlakeySnowballer
07-04-2010, 22:05
Are you a jealous type?

No i am not

shurale
08-04-2010, 01:21
1. If you come to a date, how can a man please you considering that you are a vegeterian? With a carrot? Or do you eat fish, eggs, snails, seafood and suchlike animal products that are not 'meat'?
2. What would you cook for you date?
3. Can a man pay for you in a restaurant, cafe, club, etc?

FlakeySnowballer
08-04-2010, 11:32
1. If you come to a date, how can a man please you considering that you are a vegeterian? With a carrot? Or do you eat fish, eggs, snails, seafood and suchlike animal products that are not 'meat'?

Indeed i eat fish and seafood. To tell the truth i have never took into consideration this question so i don't know.

2. What would you cook for you date?

I don't know how to cook so i would order pizza from Pappa johns and sushi.

3. Can a man pay for you in a restaurant, cafe, club, etc?

If he wants, why not.

FlakeySnowballer
08-04-2010, 11:36
Regarding the Bels question i remembered how i found expat.ru. My classmate asked me a good native teacher for studding German.

FlakeySnowballer
08-04-2010, 23:21

Sorry i have not answered yet on this question.
You may if it will be a picnic high in the mountains between the snowboarding session:vampire:

Swordfish90293
08-04-2010, 23:29
When i joined to the university for a first time, my studding group was composed by the boys majority and i felt strong strong strong sympathy to the different boys from time to time (of course i had university pals and we are the friends now despite of the time and so on but also there were some guys whom i felt smth more than friendship) but after chatting with them i figured out that i was mistaken but afterwards, after graduating the university some of these boys stopped communicated with me and to my mind it is very strange.

Studding means to set it up so animals have babies. Studying is what one does to improve understanding. Regardless, I think you're the 'Great Communicator' on this site...

Bels
08-04-2010, 23:38
I totally agree. And is she the greatest communicator on this site? Well maybe not, but I think she might be very soon here as she develops more and more in her English, and she will. And yes I think she is one of the best.

However I do think she is a great communcucator of this site and there is no doubt about that from any member here, is there? :)

Studding means to set it up so animals have babies. Studying is what one does to improve understanding. Regardless, I think you're the 'Great Communicator' on this site...

Willy
08-04-2010, 23:48
Sorry i have not answered yet on this question.
You may if it will be a picnic high in the mountains between the snowboarding session:vampire:

Well winter is a long time off, so what do you say if we just find a big hill and I bring ice-cream?

Willy
08-04-2010, 23:52
I totally agree. And is she the greatest communicator on this site? Well maybe not, but I think she might be very soon here as she develops more and more in her English, and she will. And yes I think she is one of the best.

However I do think she is a great communcucator of this site and there is no doubt about that from any member here, is there? :)

Does he understand what "well maybe not" means?

It shows doubt, so what is it Bels, no doubt or maybe not?

MissAnnElk
09-04-2010, 02:02
Sorry I have missed all the fun so far (I moved and did not have internet in my new place until today).

Looks like a lot of the good questions have already been asked, so I will really have to try here.

1. What is the last movie you saw? Did you like it?
2. What did you study in school (Did you already answer this? If so, I missed it)
3. Read any good books lately?
4. Tell us more about this cat you have . . . color, skills, how the cat came to be with you . . .

FlakeySnowballer
09-04-2010, 10:12

Thank you for correcting

FlakeySnowballer
09-04-2010, 10:15
Well winter is a long time off, so what do you say if we just find a big hill and I bring ice-cream?

Sorry i don't eat an ice-cream because of lactose. The big hill is available in summer too, Kamchatka for instance

nbogaard
09-04-2010, 10:36
Okay, so it's NOT Viola and Matt 24 who are the item. It's Flakey and Willy!! Willy, you dog, you!!

FlakeySnowballer
09-04-2010, 10:43
1. What is the last movie you saw? Did you like it?

The last movie i saw was Alice in Wonderland and being the soviet Alice in Wonderland fan i didn't like such interpretation of Alice.

2. What did you study in school (Did you already answer this? If so, I missed it)

I think you meant university because in russian school we must learn school program not more.
Regarding the university - first time i studied engineering of the low buildings for the timber elaboration, forest certification and road construction but afterward i didn't work to this direction, second time i studied landscape design, third time i studied interior architect and decoration now i am planning to study marketing and receive the bachelor as a interior architect via distance studying in one of the English university because it will be useful for the job

3. Read any good books lately?

Last time it was "Tell me your dreams".

4. Tell us more about this cat you have . . . color, skills, how the cat came to be with you . . .

All cats we have came to my grandparents in summer so after we took one cat in the flat and three cats live in the village another cats who came we gave to our neighbor in dacha.
The cat who lives with us is white-black, no skills, like to bite me and eat only uncooked fresh chicken and hot kasha with lot's of fish. Like going to sleep in 21.00 so you must turned the light off in this time. Her name is Kitty. You know, as Alice's cat ))
Two cats who live in dacha doesn't like me so much because i took their to the doctor.
Seems to me one cat is pedigreed at least i saw such cat in the kitekat advertising on TV. Her name is Gray she likes to be near dacha and walk around never.
The another cat is a simply street cat, like walking in the night and watching in the window, no skills i think. Her name is "Fluff"
And the cat (a boy) come to dacha from time to time in order to being feed. Like being caress and being feed and after move away from dacha indeed i don't know where. One time i saw him near shop and the salespeople gave him some food.

MissAnnElk
09-04-2010, 11:12

I think you meant university because in russian school we must learn school program not more.
Regarding the university - first time i studied engineering of the low buildings for the timber elaboration, forest certification and road construction but afterward i didn't work to this direction, second time i studied landscape design, third time i studied interior architect and decoration now i am planning to study marketing and receive the bachelor as a interior architect via distance studying in one of the English university because it will be useful for the job

Yes, that is exactly what I meant (it is the same for us . . . we cannot chose a direction in high school, really, other than university-bound or not).

Are you working now?

FlakeySnowballer
09-04-2010, 11:17
Yes, that is exactly what I meant (it is the same for us . . . we cannot chose a direction in high school, really, other than university-bound or not).

Are you working now?

Now i am awaiting answer from two good companies, first i looked for a job with thin portfolio and i was failed but after making the reliable portfolio seeking for job became more efficient

martpark
09-04-2010, 12:46
Have you ever see the rain coming down on a sunny day?
Have you ever been mellow?
Do you know the way to San Jose?

FlakeySnowballer
09-04-2010, 12:56

Yes of course:11629:

I am not sure i understand this question

Is it somewhere in Mexica or in US?

Judge
09-04-2010, 15:41
Describe your ideal man.
On woman's day, would you expect flowers from your man?If you don't get any flowers what would you do??
What's your fav alcoholic drink?

martpark
09-04-2010, 16:22

Yes of course:11629:

I am not sure i understand this question

Is it somewhere in Mexica or in US?

Of course, you didn't understand. It should have read 'Have you Never been mellow?'.

YouTube- Olivia Newton-John Have You Never Been Mellow (Live 1975)

Rain on Sunny days here:
YouTube- CCR-Have You Ever Seen The Rain? Lyrics

San Jose is almost everywhere but she was talking about California.
YouTube- Dionne Warwick - do you know the way to san jose

FlakeySnowballer
09-04-2010, 21:44
Describe your ideal man.

A piece of cake:11215: He should has manners like my dentist, dark haired or
brown haired person who fond of snowboarding or skiing and don't like motorcycling, eyes should be black or brown or green not blue. He likes hiking to the mountain and must keen on traveling also he likes being with our child in free time. Regrading the profession he must not be a member of the power organization (police, fsb and so on) also he must be open minded, regarding the sex - it doesn't matter.

On woman's day, would you expect flowers from your man?If you don't get any flowers what would you do??

I DON'T LIKE FLOWERS !!!! At least the dead flowers, cut i mean. I like only flowers in the soil but i don't want to receive such present because i don't like horseing around the flowers in the pots. I like watching on the flowers which is on the soil in the street.
Regrading the presents for woman's day i don't like this holiday because if a man wants to give a present he must give it because he wants not because the women's day or something more

What's your fav alcoholic drink?

I don't drink alcoholic drinks.

Kraven Morehead
09-04-2010, 22:03
What is the most confusion thing about learning English?

Many Russians come here for language exchange and leave.
But being a regular, what are qualities would you state was a benefit?

What would you advise people trying to learning language?

Are you going to learn another language after English?

You do not eat meat, but do you eat milk products and eggs?

What is your favorite snowboarding event in the Olympics?

Describe the best moment of your life?

Have you ever had a life changing moment?

What book would you suggest everyone should read?

FlakeySnowballer
09-04-2010, 22:25
What is the most confusion thing about learning English?

For me it is the words sort of "pick up, look after,fell down,speak up and so on" also using gerunds from time to time and the words sort of " both... end, neither... no and so on"

Many Russians come here for language exchange and leave.
But being a regular, what are qualities would you state was a benefit?

Sorry i don't understand that you meant.

What would you advise people trying to learning language?

I would say learn language but not talk "I learn english, i received upper intermediate level via internet and now one time in a week i have 2 class hours and that is all"

Are you going to learn another language after English?

Yes i am going to do it.

You do not eat meat, but do you eat milk products and eggs?

I don't like milk and eggs so i don't eat it.

What is your favorite snowboarding event in the Olympics?

I like watching on snowboarding always.

Describe the best moment of your life?

Ahh ...i think soon it will be smth great.

Have you ever had a life changing moment?

Yes i have long ago when i studied at university, OK long story with the good end for me and now after this story i am on the horse and cleaned my surroundings from the sh1t

What book would you suggest everyone should read?[/QUOTE]

Master and Margarita

GaNozri
09-04-2010, 23:32
[
What book would you suggest everyone should read?

Master and Margarita[/QUOTE]

Most of all i like a book "Master and Margarita":11033:
I read it 3 times when i was at school. Seems to me it was the one book which i read at school.:11033:

tvadim133
09-04-2010, 23:36
Sarcasmmmmm..... :)

When I am sure that Master and Margarita is not "the one book" (the only one), Flakey read at school, just may be she meant, she read it with pleasure and other book were not paid attention by her so much....

Flakey, do not tell us you did not read anything else at school.....

GaNozri
09-04-2010, 23:40
...just may be she meant, she read it with pleasure and other book were not paid attention by her so much....

MURZILKA?

tvadim133
09-04-2010, 23:48
MURZILKA?

As Flakey is on the Hot Seat, let's stop guessing, but asking questions, you are interested in!

So Flakey, what are you interested in, besides literature and sport?

Do you attend theatres, clubs, museums and why (in case you do not, as I can guess) or what (in case you do)?

What are your parents?

Was you childhood "happy" and why (I mean, how you can describe your happiness those times, may be some impressions about your childhood)?

FlakeySnowballer
10-04-2010, 18:24
Sarcasmmmmm..... :)

When I am sure that Master and Margarita is not "the one book" (the only one), Flakey read at school, just may be she meant, she read it with pleasure and other book were not paid attention by her so much....

Of course not i had good marks on literature and read all books at school.

FlakeySnowballer
10-04-2010, 18:26
MURZILKA?

Also i read Freud's books about such types of people like:11158: you

FlakeySnowballer
10-04-2010, 18:45
Most of all I attend theatre Estrada (it is my favorite one), and Satira, the performances with Khasanov (it is my favorite actor), Rutberg, Radzukevich and guys and girls from 6 kadrov show also i like some Shirvindt's performances. I like watching only comedy, detective and sort of Ornifel performances and i don't like classical theatre (sort of Gold Maska's performances, theatre Mossovet, Nalicha and MXT and so on and i don't understand why people watch it)

Regarding the museums - i like visiting it when i am in the another countries or cities
My hobbies are snowboarding, traveling, 3d modeling, snorkeling, bicycling, PM reading, studying, watching programs sort of How it works and theatre that is all.

They are good people

Regrading the childhood i remember only school days, my first school was quite weak at least i didn't apply any efforts but at the same time i was the first in my cl**** i didn't like some teachers there, but the schools friends were good, my second school was better, it was very funny to study there because it wasn't school as it is, very friendly teachers, too many cats and dogs at school and foreign students came to us from time to time, so it was cool to study there.

FlakeySnowballer
10-04-2010, 22:28
[QUOTE=tvadim133;646943]Sarcasmmmmm..... :)

No it isn't. This guy just try to say that he has Freud's complex and hates all world around so let's don't be on his way, because all his negatives will return to him soon.

nbogaard
10-04-2010, 23:03
[QUOTE=tvadim133;646943]Sarcasmmmmm..... :)

No it isn't. This guy just try to say that he has Freud's complex and hates all world around so let's don't be on his way, because all his negatives will return to him soon.

Okay, I tried my google translate and, whether I do it in Russian or translit, I get no meaning for "Murzilka." Help!

tvadim133
10-04-2010, 23:07
[quote=FlakeySnowballer;647323]

Okay, I tried my google translate and, whether I do it in Russian or translit, I get no meaning for "Murzilka." Help!

There was a russian magazine for small children in soviet times (may be it still exists, but not so popular as it was those times).

Actually it was for kids 6 y.o. up to 10 y.o. maximum, full of childish stories, fairy-tales and so on.

FlakeySnowballer
10-04-2010, 23:09
[quote=FlakeySnowballer;647323]

http://www.murzilka.org/

It is a magazine for children

nbogaard
10-04-2010, 23:13
Thanks, Flakey.

Bels
10-04-2010, 23:14
You have done very wel for the wee, in my opinion. Do you have any ideaa of whom you might chose to be on the hot seat next?

FlakeySnowballer
10-04-2010, 23:17
You have done very wel for the wee, in my opinion. Do you have any ideaa of whom you might chose to be on the hot seat next?

Thank you. Shurale agreed on my purpose. I think he is very talkative guy and likes playing chess

Bels
10-04-2010, 23:43
Thank you. Shurale agreed on my purpose. I think he is very talkative guy and likes playing chess

Interesting guy. I learnt chess at 16 whilt on my Merchant Navy training. since then I have tauaght my children. Recently , time permitted , I am spending time playing with the computer and quite enjoying it. It must be one of the best games out. Why! because it is just not luck. A brilliant game! Who thought of it , as it is highly commendable. I bet it was the Chinese.In fact I am almost certain of it.

FlakeySnowballer
11-04-2010, 15:35
Interesting guy. I learnt chess at 16 whilt on my Merchant Navy training. since then I have tauaght my children. Recently , time permitted , I am spending time playing with the computer and quite enjoying it. It must be one of the best games out. Why! because it is just not luck. A brilliant game! Who thought of it , as it is highly commendable. I bet it was the Chinese.In fact I am almost certain of it.

Try gambler.ru.:11033:

FlakeySnowballer
11-04-2010, 15:37
Thank you for questions :11033:
It is said: Thank you. Have a good day :10518: