PDA

View Full Version : Swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 11:05
I will never ever ever do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hooray: Even if I will be dying to do it or wishing to do it I will resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ninja: And let me fall down in hell if I ever do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!! And let me not have any pleasures for the rest of my life if I ever do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilgrin:And nothing could make me do it again even if it would be VEEEEEEEEEEEEERY tempting even so tempting that my mind and body would explode of not doing it BUT I'll never EVER DO it again!!!!! Even if my mind gets blurry and I get completely insane I will never ever ever ever ever ever do it !!!!!!!!! And I don't give a f*** how hard it would be! :p

:rolleyes: somebopdy give me enough will power to stick to this intention! :rolleyes:

last edited by Halyavshik on 01-03-05 at 17.32

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 11:09
what did you edit? :D "give" ?? :D

:ninja: or tempting? ;)

Ledka
01-03-2005, 11:11
Did you mean eating at night Kshi?

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 11:14
neeeeeeeee honey I mean worse sins than eating :p

Ledka
01-03-2005, 11:15
hope you didn't kill anybody....

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 11:18
:rolleyes: welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll nope I didn't go that far ;)

Aprill
01-03-2005, 11:19
contraception helps ;)

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 11:20
April :eek: it got nothing to do with that! :shame: shame on you!

Kseniya
01-03-2005, 11:26
Kshi, what happened?:shame:

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 11:27
something that I regret so much now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will never do it again! will better die than do :ninja:

:p

Kseniya
01-03-2005, 11:28
I swear that I will not eat after 6pm, really. Hope that the Lent (Великий Пост) will help as well.
Что стряслось, Кш? сказала "а", гри "б".

Ledka
01-03-2005, 11:32
ok, Kshi!
We believe you! You promised that to us! And please keep your word! NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN! We'll keep watching u!

Kseniya
01-03-2005, 11:33
Originally posted by Ledka
ok, Kshi!
We believe you! You promised that to us! And please keep your word! NEVER EVER DO IT AGAIN! We'll keep watching u!

yes, I agree with Ledka! Keep your word, darling!:D

boscoe
01-03-2005, 11:36
Originally posted by aysihsK
something that I regret so much now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will never do it again! will better die than do :ninja:

:p

Come on I wasn't that bad was I?!? :confused:

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 12:03
Originally posted by boscoe
Come on I wasn't that bad was I?!? :confused:

oh darling you were great but I doubt I could handle any more :p

boscoe
01-03-2005, 12:07
Hear that everyone - I was GREAT! :D

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 12:14
:D:D so never again! :p

DPG
01-03-2005, 12:17
oh darling you were great but I doubt I could handle any more :p

He has put on a bit of weight recently, yes!! :D

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 12:18
and you call it a "bit" ? :rolleyes:

never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

boscoe
01-03-2005, 12:20
[B]And I don't give a f*** how hard it would be!

Fortunately the weight is in the right area ;)

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 12:26
Originally posted by boscoe
Fortunately the weight is in the right area ;)

:D who said I was referring to WEIGHT??????? :D it was bout somethin else :D:D:D

koba65
01-03-2005, 12:39
And let me not have any pleasures for the rest of my life if I ever do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilgrin:last edited by Boscoe

So much for meeting you on 8 March!!!! ;)

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 12:58
Originally posted by koba65
So much for meeting you on 8 March!!!! ;)

you are lucky as it is not related to you and 8th :D however if I do what I swear never do before that....8th of march might never happen :p

trebor
01-03-2005, 14:14
A lot of women here in Russia believe not eating after 6 in the evening constitutes being on a diet.
I've heard it so many times..................................can anyone point to any facts to prove it realy works? :rolleyes:

CatGirl
01-03-2005, 14:37
Originally posted by trebor
A lot of women here in Russia believe not eating after 6 in the evening constitutes being on a diet.
I've heard it so many times..................................can anyone point to any facts to prove it realy works? :rolleyes:

Surely there is no DIET WHICH HAVE ANY USE!!!

Proving by this:
For instance, a woman is going to "sit on a diet"(that could be every kind of it). She decides to abandon sweet,confectionery & stuff... She makes herself to starve without it for definite period of time.. firstly her orhanism becomes loose the weight (energy), then this schedule of taking meal comes usial and the orhanism gets used to his "timetable" and "thinks":
"Should I put up with it more?" - and it understands that it should check up the reserve of energy & becomes to "repair an omission" by fulfill the lost...the lost energy..

as a result woman becomes as she was from the beginning...

our orhanism is being trying to save our energy on the particular level.. that's why all diets are useless..

sparky
01-03-2005, 14:44
You made that turtle to a soup?:evil:

CatGirl
01-03-2005, 14:52
Originally posted by ElectricDave

Is THAT does with ME?

CatGirl
01-03-2005, 15:19
Originally posted by cosmogirl

Proving by this:
For instance, a woman is going to "sit on a diet"(that could be every kind of it). She decides to abandon sweet,confectionery & stuff... She makes herself to starve without it for definite period of time.. firstly her orhanism becomes loose the weight (energy), then this schedule of taking meal comes usial and the orhanism gets used to his "timetable" and "thinks":
"Should I put up with it more?" - and it understands that it should check up the reserve of energy & becomes to "repair an omission" by fulfill the lost...the lost energy..

our orhanism is being trying to save our energy on the particular level.. that's why all diets are useless..

peyote
01-03-2005, 15:23
i'm with you kid k, i'll never do it again :confused:

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 15:33
Originally posted by ElectricDave

ah! :eek: you are a nasty creature!!! that would be the last thing on earth i'd do :p

nope she is still alive an sleeping :rolleyes:

actually how on earth could you make a soup of one turtle several times? :p

Picasso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How on earth you can stop doing things you really shouldn't but WANT to do?>???????????? :cry: this world drives me mad! ...got a joint? :rolleyes: :D

Aprill
01-03-2005, 16:37
April :eek: it got nothing to do with that! :shame: shame on you!

that's what I was afraid of.

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 17:23
Originally posted by Aprill
that's what I was afraid of.

why would you be affraid, honey! :D that's ME who should be ;) you should just relax and enjoy :p

Aprill
01-03-2005, 18:09
that's just what I did
)
=>no regrets afterwards ;)

trebor
01-03-2005, 18:26
Originally posted by cosmogirl

Proving by this:

You have just proved why men love women so much. :iloveyou:
You put the same effort into looking beautifull that Scott (a man ) did crossing Antartica but you still make no sense at all!

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 18:54
trebor!! :D what do you MEN know about diets or women????? :D don't make me laugh, eh?! :p

trebor
01-03-2005, 18:58
trebor!! :D what do you MEN know about diets or women????? :D don't make me laugh, eh?! :p

If only i could make you laugh.........................................sigh!:)