PDA

View Full Version : bus/mashrutka

tagangsta
01-04-2010, 21:05
Anyone know a bus or Mashrutka that can take me from the grey line (around vladkino) to the green line? or from the orange line (VDNKh area) all the way across to the green line (near voikovskaya)? I'm teaching in the far north and trying to cut down on my travel time.

There should definitely be a forum on here for bus/mashrutka travel because in my experience the only way to find accurate information is from other people who've done it. I've found mashrutka and bus routes online only to be disappointed to find them non-existant when I actually try to use them

Thanks!

AndreyS
01-04-2010, 21:09
There is # 123 from the grey line (tube Petrovso-Razumovskaya which is next to Vladykino) to the green line (Vodny Stadion which is next to Voikovskaya)

And there are several numbers taking you from P-R to Voikovskaya and back, I don't remember, take one ride and you will find out. I remember 282, but there are definitely more numbers. (sorry I am drunk - why not drink - it's a hard day's night ;-) )

FatAndy
01-04-2010, 22:04
I pass P-R every day but go along Dm. shosse, so can try to look for route numbers tomorrow.

Also useful list is here in Russian but I'm not sure that all of these routes still exist:
http://www.marshrutka.ru/info/reestr_moskva.xls

farsideofthelune
02-04-2010, 00:54
Anyone know a bus or Mashrutka that can take me from the grey line (around vladkino) to the green line? or from the orange line (VDNKh area) all the way across to the green line (near voikovskaya)? I'm teaching in the far north and trying to cut down on my travel time.

Thanks!

Try 290 or 291. Not sure if these are correct route numbers, though.

TZski
02-04-2010, 04:10
Just go to any book store (biblio globus, for example) and buy a road atlas - it should have all the bus/ marshrutka routes right inside. They make nice pocket sized ones that I always carry on me when in Moscow...

:beerbros:

tasel
02-04-2010, 09:12
You can just check on Yandex.ru and click on to КАРТЫ or also google maps will help you. I tried it many times and found helpful.

FatAndy
02-04-2010, 10:50
2 tagangsta:
OK, I've found several route numbers from P-R grey line to green line (marshrutki):
123m to m. Vodny stadion
132m to m. Voikovskaya
658m to m. Voikovskaya too, different route
191m to m. Voikovskaya too, similar to 132m
661m to m. Voikovskaya too, different route

If you go out from metro, there are 2 "platforms" for buses closer to metro and third platform for marshrutki most distant from metro. Rightmost parking places are for routes below:

tagangsta
05-04-2010, 11:35
thanks for all the great info everyone!

FatAndy
05-04-2010, 14:44
When you select the shortest (or fastest) route, don't hesitate to post it here - maybe smbd will have same need...