PDA

View Full Version : A desperate man...

Uhuh
28-02-2005, 01:10
Help me!
Please!

I need cider! Strongbow. Blackthorn. Scrumpy. Anything!

Where can I get it?

I've not been in Moscow long but long enough to be unjustifiably unfamiliar with the night-life, having spent my time hopping between Russian people's houses instead.

Please, I'm begging you. Where can I buy cider? Vodka is driving me mad....

There's some apples in my fridge which are starting to smell a bit funky but putting my head in the fridge really is a poor substitute for the drink of kings....

Moscow Wolf
28-02-2005, 01:18
You can buy 'draught' cider at the Albi@n, John Bull and Mollie Gwynn Pubs to name but a few of the mainline drinking holes favoured by the expat community. However, sometimes as with Guinness, they do run out on a temporary basis, blame customs. Are you from the West Country by any chance?

Have a feeling that this post should be in information or in my Bar though! ;)

Uhuh
28-02-2005, 01:21
Are you from the West Country by any chance?

I have the great pleasure of being Welsh.

Pleased to meet you. :)

Have a feeling that this post should be in information or in my Bar though!

I apologise!

Sparafucile
28-02-2005, 04:02
They have Normandy cider on draught at La Creperie de Paris (don't ask "why Paris", I don't know either...), at Mayakovskaya behind American Bar and Grill.

koba65
28-02-2005, 07:27
Originally posted by Uhuh
Help me!
Please!

I need cider! Strongbow. Blackthorn. Scrumpy. Anything!

Where can I get it?

I've not been in Moscow long but long enough to be unjustifiably unfamiliar with the night-life, having spent my time hopping between Russian people's houses instead.

Please, I'm begging you. Where can I buy cider? Vodka is driving me mad....

There's some apples in my fridge which are starting to smell a bit funky but putting my head in the fridge really is a poor substitute for the drink of kings....

Right now the Albion is the only bar that has Strongbow. Molly's, La Katina, etc., have run out. (A crisis if you ask me!!).

Scrumpy? Now that would make Moscow PERFECT.

Benedikt
28-02-2005, 10:02
we have STRONGBOW cider, 160 for 1/2 ltr, 110 for 0.3 ltr at the TRAMPLIN
1st and 3rd Yamskogo Polya.
tel:257-3984

koba65
28-02-2005, 10:19
Originally posted by Benedikt
we have STRONGBOW cider, 160 for 1/2 ltr, 110 for 0.3 ltr at the TRAMPLIN
1st and 3rd Yamskogo Polya.
tel:257-3984

Excellent!