PDA

View Full Version : I hate to ask this question...

plastique
26-02-2005, 23:05
I need to know for the thing i am writing...

and i await the flame...

anyone SERIOUSLY know the going rate at Night Flight? is it $300 flat or less...

(and my head hangs in shame)...I have to include all that is Moscow and to horny business men, that is Moscow.:yikes:

Dashinka2001
27-02-2005, 05:54
Depends on the time of the evening and to some extent, where you live and how bad you look.

The working girls like saftey, so if you are not in a nearby hotel, say, an apartment in the outskirts of town, then the inconvience level and threat level are perceived as higher, and so is the price.

If you look like a slob, then the fun level might be a little less and the price higher.

But, if its late at night, say close to 3 am, then the price comes down.

Most important factors seem to be the day of the week...weekends are a little cheaper, and the economy, crisis prices were the best.

Just guessing of course. Not like I've been there once or twice or 30 times.

BTW, like any social enviornment. There are those who are respectable and decent, and those who are not. I've found that treating these girls with some decency usually pays dividends in the fun level.

Oh, I almost forgot. Yes, $300 is about average, but $200 and even $100 is doable. They aren't as inflexible and certaintly are more professionalism than those other prostitutes...Moscow real estate agents.

Braders
27-02-2005, 06:32
I have been in there with groups of friends and had a laugh, but only ventured in there out of curiosity.

Average looking guy who lives in Moscow.

Best looking slappers in there want $500 or so, they aren't usually in there late on as some muppet has paid that price! that price can go up if you're in for an all nighter and want breakfast.

The rest - $300 are the first words to leave their mouth once you get to the nitty gritty, tell em $200 and 80% of the time you'll be in a cab outside within 10 minutes, again depends on the duration and $300 is the norm for all night.

If the man happens to be a Greek God then these prices will be lower, if he has the body of a God damn Greek then they'll be higher, slappers CAN afford to be fussy ;)

RedCosmonaut
27-02-2005, 13:50
erm, what is Night Flight? Call me an innocent in love with Kasmicheskaya, but I really have no idea!

RC

DPG
27-02-2005, 23:08
Originally posted by Braders
if you're in for an all nighter and want breakfast

They cook too!?

Or are we merely talking about the deftness and dexterity of their banger handling skills...?!;)

yankee@moscow
27-02-2005, 23:17
I say we all take Plastique down there and see what the highest bid is before we rescue her? Anyone else up for that? I'll buy the first round.

waste not want not
27-02-2005, 23:55
I agree with the others the first price that comes out of their mouths is at least $300 but as with all things in life, greek god or not, the price can come down to $150 prime time. If you can wait until the wee hours then anything is possible.
First timers beware and speaking Russian helps.:D

Don't think badly of me but it is better to tell the truth then pretend you are a nice innocent soul.

J.D.
28-02-2005, 06:17
Originally posted by waste not want not

Don't think badly of me but it is better to tell the truth then pretend you are a nice innocent soul.

"Then"?
was that a Freudian slip?

waste not want not
28-02-2005, 17:22
a valued member since way back when?

Random
28-02-2005, 17:27
Originally posted by DPG
They cook too!?

I take it they don't cook breakfast for you then ? Huh !

:cool:

DPG
28-02-2005, 18:46
Didn't need to - she brought a packed lunch!!:p

Random
28-02-2005, 18:52
Was there a sausage roll in the packed lunch ??

:D

koba65
28-02-2005, 19:23
For the sake of Plastique and expat.ru, I generously offer my services - I live next door from Night Polet and am willing to conduct research (in the name of science only) - perhaps a pay voucher could find its way to me and I promise to report forthwith all findings from said establishment.

yankee@moscow
28-02-2005, 20:03
Originally posted by koba65
For the sake of Plastique and expat.ru, I generously offer my services - I live next door from Night Polet and am willing to conduct research (in the name of science only) - perhaps a pay voucher could find its way to me and I promise to report forthwith all findings from said establishment.

I'll donate $10 to you if we can get mentioned in the foreword of the book.

koba65
28-02-2005, 23:22
Originally posted by yankee@moscow
I'll donate $10 to you if we can get mentioned in the foreword of the book.

I'll set up my paypal account right now - the donations should come pouring in - well, if people still have the funds after donating to Winnie Wu's website...

koba65
28-02-2005, 23:24
Originally posted by Braders
as some muppet has paid that price!

I thought I saw Kermit the Frog walking in...(no offense Kak - it's a different frog)

plastique
28-02-2005, 23:55
Originally posted by yankee@moscow
I say we all take Plastique down there and see what the highest bid is before we rescue her? Anyone else up for that? I'll buy the first round.

ummm. how bout no....

thanks for your knowledge guys. and sorry Koba...i'm not making that much money off the thing...however, if i get a bonus for it being so good, then we'll see.

boscoe
01-03-2005, 10:46
I thought I saw Kermit the Frog walking in...(no offense Kak - it's a different frog)

They'd never let Miss Piggy in...

Ghost
01-03-2005, 10:50
Originally posted by boscoe
They'd never let Miss Piggy in...

You might find her at the Boarhouse, though.

Random
01-03-2005, 10:59
Originally posted by Ghost
You might find her at the Boarhouse, though.

One man's swine and all that ....

:p

Eugene
01-03-2005, 11:28
300 - 500 top class
200 - all around average
100 - TESCO Value

20 miles away from the city - divide all rates by 5

plastique
01-03-2005, 15:55
so are those the rates for all night luvvin or just some get up and go?

Eugene
01-03-2005, 16:23
(now it's time for me to get red)

yeeeaaas, all lovely night long

Eugene
01-03-2005, 16:27
Oh, I'm so disgusting...

Real weirdo...

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 16:33
why do men pay for sex? other then one just can't get laid.. I never got an answer to this one..

ghost 6-3
01-03-2005, 16:35
Convenience, I think.

Eugene
01-03-2005, 16:37
More like McDonalds type sex

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 16:39
Originally posted by Eugene
More like McDonalds type sex

:eek:

that sounds horrible -- I mean I think the quality of food and, well, yeah, it's fast food

Eugene
01-03-2005, 16:40
Especially when you lack top class French restaurant...

Eugene
01-03-2005, 16:41
It's arguably much worse than you think it is...

Random
01-03-2005, 16:41
Originally posted by Aleydis
why do men pay for sex? other then one just can't get laid.. I never got an answer to this one..

Invert the question - why do women offer sex for cash ?

Its a question that has been around since noah was in shorts ...

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 16:43
and by the way I don't see the point in having that which for the purpose of this thread I will describe as "fast sex" either.. well, usually I don't :D

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 16:48
Originally posted by Random

:rolleyes: coz some men got so much cash that do not know what to do with it and ready to waste it on anything stupid and EVEN pay with money for such free things as sex but refuse just to give money away as it is kinda not normal so women offer sex in return :p

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 16:49
It's arguably much worse than you think it is...

What I meant was that if something is compared to McDonalds it (for me) can not be any good. Just because Mcd's is what it is. Maybe Prime sandwiches would be a better comparison?

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 16:51

Noooo but the answer is because men are willing to pay so my question was why? ok -- I got it know -- fast food. more? stress relief?

Random
01-03-2005, 16:52
Originally posted by aysihsK
:rolleyes: coz some men got so much cash that do not know what to do with it and ready to waste it on anything stupid and EVEN pay with money for such free things as sex but refuse just to give money away as it is kinda not normal so women offer sex in return :p

Smartypants !!! :agree:

Random
01-03-2005, 16:55
Noooo but the answer is because men are willing to pay so my question was why? ok -- I got it know -- fast food. more? stress relief?

No - its chicken and egg - you cannot have one with out the other !

If we, as men are willing to pay, then women have the right to say no - but they don't - ergo sum - its takes two to tango !

Ned Kelly
01-03-2005, 17:01
Maybe Prime sandwiches would be a better comparison?

certainly better than jack's!

Eugene
01-03-2005, 17:02
Aleydis:
Confess you go to McDnds every once in a while

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 17:03
No - its chicken and egg - you cannot have one with out the other !

If we, as men are willing to pay, then women have the right to say no - but they don't - ergo sum - its takes two to tango !

I am not advocating for anything and I did not pass judgement. I asked a question [see above]. So what's your point? :p

Random
01-03-2005, 17:03
I cannot resist any longer ............

No not like McD's or Prime ...more like a kebab :p

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 17:05
Originally posted by Ned Kelly
certainly better than jack's!

That's a malicious statement! :D

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 17:06
Aleydis:
Confess you go to McDnds every once in a while

Ok ok. Like 3-5 times a year. But the only things I ever get are salads and icecream. Well ok. And fishburgers. :shame: :D

plastique
01-03-2005, 17:09
see...fishburgers...now we are back on the thread topic. THanks for all the input guys...

Eugene
01-03-2005, 17:19
Will you forgive me this little copyright violation?

An average man's confession: "Ok ok. Like 3-5 times a year. But the only things I ever get are ...s and ...s Well ok. And ...s."*

* ...s - please insert whatever appropriate:farout: :farout:

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 17:26
at least the sense of humour in this thread persists :D

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 17:26
:rolleyes: my curiousity would be different :D

why do they call women selling sex for money whores ...:rolleyes: and do not call whores men who buy it? :p

plastique
01-03-2005, 17:40
because this world is full of double standards...men are called studs. Because winners write the history books...and have written us out of them almost completley to keep in tact their precious egos...

and aleydis said fishburger...

koba65
01-03-2005, 17:42
:rolleyes: my curiousity would be different :D

why do they call women selling sex for money whores ...:rolleyes: and do not call whores men who buy it? :p

Ok ladies, I think the word you are looking for is "whoremonger" :
a man who has sexual intercourse or associates with whores;

Not a flattering term...

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 17:45
oh! :inlove: look who's here! kobik-gnomik is back! :D where have you been? :watching::watching: I already dedicated a couple of songs to you :p

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3323&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

plastique yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa men are sexists :agree:...well on historical scale ;)

Aleydis
01-03-2005, 17:48
Originally posted by plastique

tuna sandwich? :D :shame:

and I appologize for hijacking but maybe even all this rant could be of you to you.. :)

koba65
01-03-2005, 18:18
oh! :inlove: look who's here! kobik-gnomik is back! :D where have you been? :watching::watching: I already dedicated a couple of songs to you :p

http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3323&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

plastique yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa men are sexists :agree:...well on historical scale ;)

Oh! Such charming songs - and where is your voice? Voobshe ne slyshno!!

Ghost
01-03-2005, 18:23
because this world is full of double standards...

All men want the woman of their life to be prude and proper in public, but whores in the bedroom.

J.D.
01-03-2005, 18:24
because this world is full of double standards...men are called studs. Because winners write the history books...and have written us out of them almost completley to keep in tact their precious egos...

Yes men write the history because they won
so how is that an ego thing if they(we) actually won.

There I just won another battle and saved my ego again.

plastique
01-03-2005, 18:31
they won because they were the only participants....

but look at the Calydonian mythological boar hunt where out of Jason, THeseus, Pirithous, Achilles' dad Peleus, Nestor, Castor, Pollux, and the woman warrior Atlanta, she is the only one who can hit the stupid giant boar with her arrow...all men get really embarassed...

I would not count victory for not letting us play...

OH and in LOTR, who was it that killed the ring wraith?

plastique
01-03-2005, 18:32
and YES i already know what a big dork am I

trebor
01-03-2005, 18:49
Listen guys your all missing the true meaning......................................women choose who they mate with (well, mostly) and they usualy go for the strongest (that's why Olim is still jerking off here every night on his own!:) )By being (or pretending to be) whiter than white they never get turned down by the man they choose when (finaly:rolleyes: ) they make a descission. The human race climbs out of the trees, man lands on the moon, Bill Gates invents windows, George bush becomes pressy................................................oh f*ck, and i had a good theory there too! :D

yankee@moscow
01-03-2005, 19:17
and YES i already know what a big dork am I :p

J.D.
01-03-2005, 21:21
they won because they were the only participants....

I would not count victory for not letting us play...

Default is just another word for "LOSER"
show up on time next time

J.D.
01-03-2005, 21:25
but look at the Calydonian mythological boar hunt where out of Jason, THeseus, Pirithous, Achilles' dad Peleus, Nestor, Castor, Pollux, and the woman warrior Atlanta, she is the only one who can hit the stupid giant boar with her arrow...all men get really embarassed...

Read it again. The men were embarraesd because she caught them staring at her butt. Which is also why they missed the boar, because she wasn't wearing any underware.

this can be deduced from the fact that this was before underware was invented.

Uhuh
01-03-2005, 23:04
She had no underware?

Underware?!?!?!

Articles used for a specific application found beneath a person's clothing....

She could hardly be called a woman if she had no genitals.

waste not want not
02-03-2005, 00:52
hey guys, why don't we ask why the ladies asking the questions why they don't have a have a clue? They know the answer why are we all afraid to give a proper answer?

sfjohns67
02-03-2005, 07:43
why do men pay for sex? other then one just can't get laid.. I never got an answer to this one.. You're ALL missing the point...we're not paying for the sex, we're paying for the broad to get up and leave afterward without bugging us for a cup of tea, chocolates, or conversation.

koba65
02-03-2005, 08:40
Originally posted by sfjohns67
You're ALL missing the point...we're not paying for the sex, we're paying for the broad to get up and leave afterward without bugging us for a cup of tea, chocolates, or conversation.

Dammit SFJs, that's a violation of Man Code Chapter IV, para VIII, subpara a - "no revelation of man's true motivations to those of the opposite sex." You're due a hole punch on your man card.

aysihsK
02-03-2005, 10:23
Dammit SFJs, that's a violation of Man Code Chapter IV, para VIII, subpara a - "no revelation of man's true motivations to those of the opposite sex." You're due a hole punch on your man card.

:rolleyes: you both are due a punch on an eye! :evilgrin: I'll let you choose left or right :p

koba65
02-03-2005, 10:44
:rolleyes: you both are due a punch on an eye! :evilgrin: I'll let you choose left or right :p

Left

aysihsK
02-03-2005, 10:48
Left

:D why? :D

koba65
02-03-2005, 10:53
:D why? :D

You told me to choose, so I chose... ;)

aysihsK
02-03-2005, 10:58
You told me to choose, so I chose... ;)

ohhhhhhhhh! at least someone in this place obeys! :hooray:

:inlove: ok koby! I won't punch you..yet ;) .....so i'll have to punch stevo twice :D

Aleydis
02-03-2005, 15:56
Originally posted by sfjohns67
You're ALL missing the point...we're not paying for the sex, we're paying for the broad to get up and leave afterward without bugging us for a cup of tea, chocolates, or conversation.

finally