PDA

View Full Version : Apartments in Kazan

Carbo
28-03-2010, 22:11
I'm going to be visiting Kazan over the May-Day holidays and was hoping to stay in an apartment there.

I'm going with my girlfirend and one of her female friends, so we need a two room place -- preferably near the centre, but if not, next to a metro station.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Loppy19
29-03-2010, 02:40
Hi,
i stayed in kazan last September for a week. I used a website, WelcometoRussia.com , they have some different apartments at around $60USD per night.
I would use them again.

cheers

mikegulf
31-03-2010, 00:48
Carbo, send me a message with exact dates. We have a 3 room apt in Kazan. Sometimes it is rented out but I will check with my boss (wife).

tomicrouz
25-09-2010, 05:28
i want rent one room sir for one month , how much?

tomicrouz
25-09-2010, 05:29
Carbo, send me a message with exact dates. We have a 3 room apt in Kazan. Sometimes it is rented out but I will check with my boss (wife).

i want rent one room sir, how much?

Abigail
01-11-2010, 18:20
Hi everyone,

My name is Abigail and I have just moved to Kazan from the UK to tutor English. It all happened very fast and I don't speak Russian. Would anyone happen to know of any Russian language courses or tutors in Kazan? Secondly, do you know if there is an English/American community here, as I would really like to meet some new people. Thanks!

Ian G
01-11-2010, 18:42
Hello Abigail, welcome to Russia and welcome to the forum! I hope you're settling in and not too daunted by the strangeness of everything.

But I recommend you start a new thread, introducing yourself and asking about Kazan- it's likely to get more responses than using an old thread like this one.

Daniel
04-11-2010, 21:40
Dear mates,

I am interested in renting a room in Kazan for the weekend of 20-21 of November, arriving 20 and leaving 21, just for one night. Could I know which are the normal tariff for this period, to a flat not far from the center. Do anybody know any website where I can check it?

Thanks in advance