PDA

View Full Version : Check out this cool new website for expats!



neemisha
25-02-2005, 01:05
Hey everyone: I'm currently living in Moscow but and am originally from London UK!!!...You have to check out this new website I found...Its quite amazing... It's a social networking service just for expats --they seem fairly new so its not like there are millions of people online but I think it will take off cause Iíve never seen anything like this... It's a community for expats where whether you are married or single, you can go in and meet other expats from the same country as you, or living in the same country as you...and thereís also a great classified ads section --I am going to try to buy some furniture through it...and oh yeah, I forgot events as well.. So we can start clubs and invite all of our friends and they can RSVP if they are coming or not...I love the fact that someone finally created a way for us to eventually hook up with each other and this seems like a really upscale way to do it...very cool...you all should check it out...Maybe we will run into each other there!

cdrive
25-02-2005, 01:06
It might just help if you posted the link of the website as well :)

Olim
25-02-2005, 01:08
It might also help if your post didn't sound like copy for the worst on-line dating service ever

Olim
25-02-2005, 01:51
You're wrong. I'm upset coz I dropped me kebab on the dirty pavement tonight near Smolenskaya metro.

So chinny rackon.

plastique
25-02-2005, 02:56
I have to agree....brand new member, one post....total ad....

Braders
25-02-2005, 03:02
Originally posted by neemisha
Hey everyone: I'm currently living in Moscow

You absolutely sure about that?

No advertising will be permitted on these forums.

koba65
25-02-2005, 04:05
Originally posted by neemisha
Hey everyone: I'm currently living in Moscow but and am originally from London UK!!!...You have to check out this new website I found...Its quite amazing... It's a social networking service just for expats --they seem fairly new so its not like there are millions of people online but I think it will take off cause Iíve never seen anything like this... It's a community for expats where whether you are married or single, you can go in and meet other expats from the same country as you, or living in the same country as you...and thereís also a great classified ads section --I am going to try to buy some furniture through it...and oh yeah, I forgot events as well.. So we can start clubs and invite all of our friends and they can RSVP if they are coming or not...I love the fact that someone finally created a way for us to eventually hook up with each other and this seems like a really upscale way to do it...very cool...you all should check it out...Maybe we will run into each other there!

Your "style" of English has an "American air" about it... Do you like Polar Bears?

koba65
25-02-2005, 04:07
Originally posted by Olim
You're wrong. I'm upset coz I dropped me kebab on the dirty pavement tonight near Smolenskaya metro.

So chinny rackon.

Was that yours? It didn't taste so bad - a little crunchy though...

Olim
25-02-2005, 08:24
Originally posted by koba65
Your "style" of English has an "American air" about it... Do you like Polar Bears?

Doesn't he claim to be English these days?

yankee@moscow
25-02-2005, 08:27
Originally posted by Olim
You're wrong. I'm upset coz I dropped me kebab on the dirty pavement tonight near Smolenskaya metro.

So chinny rackon.

Ever heard of the 5 second rule?

koba65
25-02-2005, 08:38
Originally posted by yankee@moscow
Ever heard of the 5 second rule?

Yankee, you surely know that Moscow is not on the list of places where the 5-second rule is applicable!! Check the handbook.

yankee@moscow
25-02-2005, 08:48
Originally posted by koba65
Yankee, you surely know that Moscow is not on the list of places where the 5-second rule is applicable!! Check the handbook.

Kind of like when peanut butter and jelly sandwiches fall top down?