PDA

View Full Version : New Trends of expat.ru

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 15:42
:rolleyes: Well kids I am pretty much concerned frankly speaking...:suspect:

Long time ago I got attracted to this site due to wonderful characters such as Sidney Bliss, Freddy Facade ...:rolleyes: and a couple of others performing in Bardak on that yellow pages of expat.ru (ah they were yeallow then :cry: )

I kinda don't get all that whining about insluts, offenses etc...well it must be not much fun when out of Bardak (well mods should do their work better ;) ) however why the heck ?!!!!

So now before calling someone an a*seh*le I should think twice and think if that someone might get "insulted" with that????

It is not an inslut :D it is my OBSERVATION! :p

Sparafucile
24-02-2005, 15:47
>> well mods should do their work better <<

I completely agree.

Sadie
24-02-2005, 15:52
Originally posted by aysihsK
a*seh*le
whaz that?:p

Fa-Q!
24-02-2005, 15:53
Blow it out your ***, Sparafucile, you whining-*** *****!

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 15:55
"Blow it out your *** " - :rolleyes: advice!

"you whining-*** *****" - :suspect: observation!

Sadie :p

Aleydis
24-02-2005, 15:57
I do not understand. Why on earth do people take things said to them online close to heart? Are you the same in real life? Do you care if people who don't know you and who you don't know insult you every once in a while? Why care if these people mean nothing to you? Do you care what everyone on earth thinks of you? :confused:

Aleydis
24-02-2005, 15:59

"you whining-*** *****" - :suspect: observation!

I must disagree -- opinion :p :agree:

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 16:00
Aleydis I am more curious what is the official definition of an "inslut" on this site nowdays :D seems like whenever you disagree or tell a person straightforward what you think bout him/her - you insult and offend and etc :D

:rolleyes: bolnie vse :p

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 16:01
Originally posted by Aleydis
I must disagree -- opinion :p :agree:

:rolleyes: point of view? ;)

Aleydis
24-02-2005, 16:08
K, ask Hal to move this to Bardak so we can have a proper discussion. ;) Or will we be edited in there as well? :rolleyes:

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 16:11
ne :D we won't moive it to bardak untill I get some explanation what the hell is "an insult" in this boredom and what the heck I can/can't do in public forums :D

Let sombody be kind to explain as I am pretty much affraid to kill somebody occasionally by typing something wrong :eek: :shame:

:D

sparky
24-02-2005, 16:30
I don’t know any of the mods personally, only be their actions on this board, and think they do a go job in the circumstances 24/7/365, as volunteers.

I would have thought that the four rules that should be adhered to are:

1. Use common sense
2. Don’t put things in writing that you wouldn’t say to their face
3. Use common sense
4. Treat other parties with respect, even though you may violently disagree with their opinion
5. Use common sense

Use my two pennyworths

PS: did I mention that as responsible adults we should use common sense?

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 16:34
Originally posted by ElectricDave
common sense?

I think the definition of that one varies and pretty subjective :D

yankee@moscow
24-02-2005, 16:39
I do not understand. Why on earth do people take things said to them online close to heart? Are you the same in real life? Do you care if people who don't know you and who you don't know insult you every once in a while? Why care if these people mean nothing to you? Do you care what everyone on earth thinks of you? :confused:

A lot of people on this site DO know each other. That makes it even worse IMHO.

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 16:42
Originally posted by yankee@moscow
A lot of people on this site DO know each other. That makes it even worse IMHO.

why is it worse? ;) I think it makes it more honest if they treat each other the same way in here and in person :D

Shatneresque
24-02-2005, 16:45
I am more curious what is the official definition of an "inslut" on this site nowdays

So am I, darlin', so am I...!

:D :D :D :D :D

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 16:46
Originally posted by Shatneresque
So am I, darlin', so am I...!

:D :D :D :D :D

ah ! he called me "dalin'" :eek:

mods he offends me all day long!!!!! would you do anything about it finally or i will do myself in! :cry:

:p

yankee@moscow
24-02-2005, 16:50
I think it's worse because it makes people think, "Why would I want to get to know these people if they are just going to insult me too?" That's all.

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 16:54
Originally posted by yankee@moscow
I think it's worse because it makes people think, "Why would I want to get to know these people if they are just going to insult me too?" That's all.

well dear if you know there is suchA saying : if scared of wolves, don't go to forests ;)

( :D a nice translation I did, eh? :eek: :D)

Well my 2 koppeeeeek: I used to be a new-on-the-site person myself as al of us were a while ago. I chose my ppl myself and played with ones I enjoyed - simple. I know in person and friends with ppl who I exchaged tons of insults for fun before it happened and they turned out to be :thumbsup: and really cool in real life.

It is not a matter of insults but different approach to this place and difference in sence of humor.

So for "scared newcomers" I would recommend first to look around, watch the people if you really intend to get closer to them and only THEN make your conclusions on who is who and who's worthy what ;)

Ledka
24-02-2005, 16:57
well, but if soooo many ppl are dissappointed shouldn't it meant anything?

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 17:02
Originally posted by Ledka
well, but if soooo many ppl are dissappointed shouldn't it meant anything?

who are those "sooo many" ?? ;) don't they have an ignore function to avoid reading/ seeing people who they don't like? ;)

have it ever occured to you that many of ppl constantly getting insluted in here - show up again and again "in front of" their offenders, provoke them etc finally get insulted , get offended and then get back to the same ppl to get some more???????

maybe those ppl are just enjoying it THAT way - first getting unsulted, then complaining??? Maybe it is their way of enjoying this place, eh? ;)

Ledka
24-02-2005, 17:12
who are those "sooo many" ?? ;) don't they have an ignore function to avoid reading/ seeing people who they don't like? ;)

it's me, for example... me personally wasn't insulted but the way ppl treat each here becomes very vulger.... and it's unpleasant to read most of the posts. The site became very unfriedly... bardak is spilt all over...
Some people come here to get some supportive information and what they get is insulting arrogance.

There are limits for fun!!!!

Fa-Q!
24-02-2005, 17:17
Ok, Ledka, moya lapenka, moya horoshenkaya....elastichka....ne obizhais'a! Vse budet horosho!:D

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 17:19
Originally posted by Ledka
it's me, for example... me personally wasn't insulted but the way ppl treat each here becomes very vulger.... and it's unpleasant to read most of the posts. The site became very unfriedly... bardak is spilt all over...
Some people come here to get some supportive information and what they get is insulting arrogance.

There are limits for fun!!!!

I agree HOWEVER then moderators should watch ppl better in public folders and direct all the unappropriate threads to Bardak or delete not appropriate posts, right? ;)

Besides some moderators are bi*ching themselves and do it out of the Bardak folders so....you either live with it or leave it ;)

Though I would never watn you to leave and sure it wouldn't edver happen :inlove: :agree:

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 17:22
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
Ok, Ledka, moya lapenka, moya horoshenkaya....elastichka....ne obizhais'a! Vse budet horosho!:D

:inlove:durak kakoi! :D so what is the definition of an insult on expat?? you should know better than some of...us :p

Fa-Q!
24-02-2005, 17:24
An insult is simply when some whining w****r can't take a f****** joke and gets upset. That's all.

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 17:27
so as I said - it's all about perseptions and humor ;) so obviously we should start to filter better our jokes and comments...:suspect:

crap...sorry to say :D

Sadie
24-02-2005, 17:31
quite many ppl don't have any intention to actually get to know any members of the site in person, so to this group of ppl the style of the forum probably does look weird or aggressive at times. Initially ppl come for information - but the forum has lost this function almost completely long ago :)
After you get acquainted with everyone you simply can't be yourself any longer, can u? :) and say whatever you really think of the others sometimes :) And in this perspective whenever you say something a person you know deserves it’s regarded as an insult when hard to swallow. So there are those untouchable and the rest ;)
The major dissapointing thing for me personally is that now we’ve got an opportunity to watch the mass ass licking as well as the mass baiting on the forum. Dull.

aysihsK
24-02-2005, 17:34
I would agree the thing's just getting dull! WE've done it all by now nothing's left :cry:

Maybe we'll request them to change the design again? ;)

Shatneresque
24-02-2005, 17:45
I still wanna know what an "inslut" is! :mad:

yankee@moscow
24-02-2005, 18:14

I think they are for sale up by Prospect Mira, but you have to go inside to the showroom to buy them.

RDV
24-02-2005, 18:55
Originally posted by Sadie
After you get acquainted with everyone you simply can't be yourself any longer, can u? :) and say whatever you really think of the others sometimes :) And in this perspective whenever you say something a person you know deserves it’s regarded as an insult when hard to swallow. So there are those untouchable and the rest ;)

Not true. If you want to be yourself, you will be yourself. But if you're sh!t scared to tell someone the truth, you've got a problem that you need to deal with. (Nothing personal :p It's the impersonal "you" :D )

Personally I don't waste time to write that such and such is a stup!d f#uck. What's the point?

The major dissapointing thing for me personally is that now we’ve got an opportunity to watch the mass ass licking as well as the mass baiting on the forum. Dull. [/B]

maddog
24-02-2005, 19:06
Is it possible to write a post without vulgarity? Some people just can't say a simple hello without vulgar words. It this suppose to be cute? Mainly shows childish behavior or stupidity. Grow up!

trebor
24-02-2005, 19:18
I do not understand. Why on earth do people take things said to them online close to heart? .........

Exactly! Your hiding behind a login and advatar..................................what's the freeking problem.
Some people are just drama queens i guess!:o

koba65
24-02-2005, 19:26

It's the same as an Interdevochka - ask Lubov Polishchuk... ;)

trebor
24-02-2005, 19:27
I would agree the thing's just getting dull! WE've done it all by now nothing's left :cry:

Maybe we'll request them to change the design again? ;)

Come on get real!
Who can honestly say they didn't enjoy Sparafucile making a complete prat out of himself in public just recently.
"someone was rude to me and if you don't remove it by 3.25am Burkino Fasso time i'll leave the site" :D :agree:
Better than Coronation Street and they get 10,000,000 viewers every Monday night!:p

koba65
24-02-2005, 19:28
Originally posted by maddog
Is it possible to write a post without vulgarity? Some people just can't say a simple hello without vulgar words. It this suppose to be cute? Mainly shows childish behavior or stupidity. Grow up!

How the F**K are Ya, Maddog? Where the F*&K have you F&*King been? What the F&*K do you F&*King mean Childish behaviour? You F&#King kidding or what?

rupert
24-02-2005, 19:41
Did I miss something; is it the glorious 12th or what?

Open season on mods, lets all join that bandwagon……..daddies gone a hunting

Braders
24-02-2005, 20:22
FAQ man! not in the public forums please, take it to Bardak if NEED be.

and Kshisya we will do a better job but 4 posts down from your original post you have let loose with profanities not for the public forums.

Thanks.

RDV
24-02-2005, 20:28
Originally posted by maddog
Is it possible to write a post without vulgarity?

Yes it is.

Some people just can't say a simple hello without vulgar words.

You're bloody right!

It this suppose to be cute?

In whose opinion?

Mainly shows childish behavior or stupidity.

Are you not sure which one it is? You've got a problem.

Grow up!

Unwanted advice is never well-received...

maddog
24-02-2005, 21:28
I rest my case.

Sadie
24-02-2005, 21:32
Originally posted by rdv
But if you're sh!t scared to tell someone the truth, you've got a problem that you need to deal with.
it's called politeness

Olim
24-02-2005, 23:26
She could write all the insults she wants- no one sees anything between the expletively annoying smilies which just turn everything she says (whether there's any intelligence in it or not) into what appears to be the ramblings of an immature 14 yr old.

And Coronation Street gets more than 10m viewers, even on a Monday.

trebor
25-02-2005, 06:36
Originally posted by Olim
...............And Coronation Street gets more than 10m viewers, even on a Monday.

Thanks Olim i stand corrected.

PS. Don't you think its a bit sad you are in posession of such a fact!:)

Olim
25-02-2005, 08:22
Not really- I think it's basic general knowledge that Corrie has anything between 15 and 17 million viewers per episode, rising as high as 20 mil whenever Ken Barlow and Mike Baldwin have a punch-up over Deirdre

aysihsK
25-02-2005, 11:31
Originally posted by Braders
FAQ man! not in the public forums please, take it to Bardak if NEED be.

and Kshisya we will do a better job but 4 posts down from your original post you have let loose with profanities not for the public forums.

Thanks.

really?? show me where :D

I even just quoted what Fa-Q said as knew that somebody will either edit him anyway or move this thread to Bardak coz of that so I had nothing to lose. As for the typo in "insult" word I haven't noticed it till today and it was JUST a typo :agree:

I presonally do my best to keep it "right" out of Bardak and misbehave only in cases that are way too hard to handle :p

sfjohns67
25-02-2005, 11:38
Does this mean I can't introduce 'inslut' into my lexicon? Such a...flexible word!

aysihsK
25-02-2005, 11:40
:rolleyes: of course you can BUT I have nothing to do with that word as I just did a typo and Shanter (as a well known perv :p ) have noticed and started playing with that...if he didn't pay attention nobody would've noticed :ninja:

Shatneresque
01-03-2005, 09:54
Shanter noticed and started playing with that
It's "Shatner," darlin', not "Shanter".

"Shanter" is a corruption of the word "chanter," which one fingers when one is playing the bagpipes. :D

aysihsK
01-03-2005, 10:25
Shatner i just mess up letters when type too fast :p

luckily they reinstalling my lingvo so I can't translate the words I don't make any sence of such as "chanter" and "bagpipes" :p

Shatneresque
03-03-2005, 12:12
I can't translate the words I don't make any sense of such as "chanter" and "bagpipes"
Nothing to make sense of. The chanter is the pipe that one fingers to play the melody on a set of bagpipes. The other pipes (which play the background chord) are known as drones.

Moscow Wolf
03-03-2005, 12:29
And the folks that play them are known as JOCKS. (excluding the Paddy pipes of course).

Shatneresque
03-03-2005, 12:44
Originally posted by Moscow Wolf
And the folks that play them are known as JOCKS. (excluding the Paddy pipes of course).
And I was a "Mac." :D

aysihsK
03-03-2005, 14:50
:rolleyes: tozhe mne filologi :rolleyes: