PDA

View Full Version : Univer of Liverpool vs Univer of London

FlakeySnowballer
24-03-2010, 22:48
What is the better?

Bels
24-03-2010, 22:53
It all depends on what you want to study, and how you want to study it. Investigate both sites. I go for the london one , for exampe the early learning degree. But for everyone else, the choice might be different. Investigate all options in what you want and need. Keep an open mind. Neither might be better than the other, depending in what you are ooking for.

ReallyGreatConcerts
25-03-2010, 00:37
Depends on which Faculty you wish to study in. Also University of London is a Collegiate University, so you would need to decide to which of its colleges you wish to apply.

Personally I would prefer to live in London to Liverpool during my studies.

FlakeySnowballer
25-03-2010, 10:15
Depends on which Faculty you wish to study in. Also University of London is a Collegiate University, so you would need to decide to which of its colleges you wish to apply.

Personally I would prefer to live in London to Liverpool during my studies.

I am looking for 100 % distant studing

moscowman
25-03-2010, 11:03
The advice you have receied is good. Both are very good schools with really positive reputations.
First which type of degree do you want to take? [Liverpool is particualrly strong at Masters level]
Second which subject[s] will you study?? Universities may be good in some subjects but not so good in others.
The UK Government checks the quality of courses and rates them [ I think on a 1 to 5 sclae] check out the rating fro your chosen subject.
Ask former students what they think especially about the support they get when learning at distance.
Get them to send you full details of what they offer. You are theclient they will give you loads of information.

FlakeySnowballer
25-03-2010, 21:37
Indeed i would like to receive marketing or publicity degree

Bels
25-03-2010, 21:42
Then check up both sites, and make your choices of subjects, and make your enquiry.