PDA

View Full Version : Talking about the problems in American prison Camps

Bluebird
21-02-2005, 22:27
And finally there was this...also from The Washington Post...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A40411-2005Feb20.html?nav=headlines

Trouble of a different sort also drew Camp Bucca into the news recently when the New York Daily News printed photos showing several female soldiers in their underwear wrestling in a mud-filled plastic pool as a small group of men cheered them on. The incident occurred at the camp Oct. 30, and most of the participants were from the 160th Military Police Battalion, an Army Reserve unit that was due to leave the next day. The Army is investigating the incident.

I bet they are...Very closely too...;) :cool:

Ghost
21-02-2005, 22:29
Cannot read the article in it's entirety because the link requires an account.

But if that's all it was- a couple of army soldiers who happened to be female wrestling in their "underwear" (as opposed to wrestling in full gear perhaps?) then so the hell what?

Don't you have anything better to cover?

Bluebird
21-02-2005, 22:41
Originally posted by Ghost
Cannot read the article in it's entirety because the link requires an account.

But if that's all it was- a couple of army soldiers who happened to be female wrestling in their "underwear" (as opposed to wrestling in full gear perhaps?) then so the hell what?

Don't you have anything better to cover? So open an account then...all it costs you is your e-mail address...Guess you don't have too much of a sense of humour Ghosty.

Actually the article's about the Iraqi prisoners revolting, in Amercan prison camps, and the fact that several US and Iraqis have been injured and killed.

The prisoners were and are revolting, about the "revolting" conditions that your country keeps them in.

I was actually taking a lighter look at a more serious and deeper issue. That is the condtions of which people are placed (in many cases without due charges), in what are tanatamount to modern day concentration camps...Mostly American owned and run....

Ghost
21-02-2005, 22:45
Damn, my telepathy must be down again. Thought I had gotten it fixed.

Now that I know what the article is about, maybe I will subscribe. Didn't care about a mudwrestling snippet.

Unless it included photos, of course.

Bluebird
21-02-2005, 22:49
Originally posted by Ghost
Damn, my telepathy must be down again. Thought I had gotten it fixed.

Now that I know what the article is about, maybe I will subscribe. Didn't care about a mudwrestling snippet.

Unless it included photos, of course. Lol Mine too...You do have a sense of humour...That comment just made me laugh...What pics...In The Washington Post...??? just when I was desperately trying to get out my addiction to writing this topic....Waddya do...Ghosty, you got me right off the wagon again....All you fault....:) :cool: Actually, I quite like the paper...Objective and a nice style...Wasn't it the paper that dropped Nixon in the Sh...t?

Ghost
21-02-2005, 23:47
I thought it was Forrest Gump that blew the whistle on Watergate.