PDA

View Full Version : The Furball Has Left the Building

85StoneWhiteFurball
21-02-2005, 21:15
As I had said, the moment I go commercial, I no longer intend to use this site. Well, that moment has almost come, although my site will have little resemblance to expat.ru. In fact, it will actually be a Russian consumer site, with some English information included mainly as a service to the community.

So, I will not be posting here, and I have disabled my PM feature. Kill or don't kill my logins as you wish - it hardly matters to me at this point.

Those of you who know me know where to find me on the Web; those who do not will know soon enough.

Goodbye, all, and I hope to meet some of you again soon.

Braders
22-02-2005, 02:54
You're a grown man, do you wish your login to remain active here or not?

Ben
22-02-2005, 03:31
He said it doesn't matter. Are you begging him to stay?

alterego
22-02-2005, 05:09
Originally posted by Braders
You're a grown man,

????????

Braders
22-02-2005, 05:55
Originally posted by Ben
He said it doesn't matter. Are you begging him to stay?

Go see a doctor 1st

Olim
22-02-2005, 07:54
He's gone, Braders. He won't be able to read your request. And he said he will never be back. Why? Can't you be a member of more than one forum in post-Soviet Russia?

J.D.
22-02-2005, 08:00
Originally posted by Olim
He's gone, Braders. He won't be able to read your request. And he said he will never be back. Why? Can't you be a member of more than one forum in post-Soviet Russia?

C'mon Braders. How many times does he have to tell you before you'll believe him.

Oh and Olim, this is not post-Soviet Russia anymore. It hasn't been since January 2000. It is now neo-post-Soviet Russia.

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 09:45
...and Olim, he's not gone. He said he's not posting and has disactivated his PM's. And I'll bet my life savings (which ain't much!) that he'll be back.

Random
22-02-2005, 09:55
Gotta agree - he'll be back ....

Aleydis
22-02-2005, 09:58
I see another endless thread developing. :rolleyes:

Olim
22-02-2005, 09:59
Lets leave it blank so when he does come on to check the response, there'll be nothing.

Halyavshik
22-02-2005, 10:39
[Deleted. Inappropriate]

yankee@moscow
22-02-2005, 10:42
Originally posted by Halyavshik
[Deleted]

Why don't you tell us what you really think so we don't have to guess.:)

Halyavshik
22-02-2005, 10:48
Originally posted by yankee@moscow
Why don't you tell us what you really think so we don't have to guess.:)

I really should stop sugar-coating it, shouldn't I ?

Ledka
22-02-2005, 10:51
[deleted]

very nice of you to say such kinds words in public, dear moderator!
Everything has right for existence! And polar bear is harmless at all. He is just what he is and he is not hiding his personality under a mask. I don't know him well enough, but I know that he was the first one to respond when I was collecting clothes for orphans and he REALLY helped.

You make not like someone, but why show so much disrespect to ppl if they are just not like you....

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 10:52
You should lay off that guy, Hal. He's contributed so much informative information and it's you people who don't care about anyone's feelings who are to blame for his leaving. I think he added alot of character to the site. You guys are a cliquish bunch of *****!

Halyavshik
22-02-2005, 11:01
Originally posted by Ledka
Everything has right for existence! And polar bear is harmless at all. He is just what he is and he is not hiding his personality under a mask. I don't know him well enough, but I know that he was the first one to respond when I was collecting clothes for orphans and he REALLY helped.

You make not like someone, but why show so much disrespect to ppl if they are just not like you....

What does being a moderator have to do with it ? What, I'm not allowed to express my opinion of dislike ? Ledka, I'm an opinionated human moderator and when I see something I don't like, I say so. I'm sorry you find it disrespectful, but in comparison to the stuff that Polarbear pulled on this site, I find the use of the word 'disrespect' ironic at best. He stole passwords, organized bans against 'dear' friends, made jokes about veneral diseases, etc, etc, etc. If I'm wrong for immensely disliking the behavior in your opinion, then so be it.

You like him. You're entitled to that opinion. Express it. You don't like me ? Fine express it. It's your right.

Sparafucile
22-02-2005, 11:06
That's the way, guys.

Eventually it will just the five of you left - just the way you'd like it.

Last one out please turn off the "refresh"?

It's like watching a production of "The Crucible" :( :(

kak
22-02-2005, 11:11
I have decided i will hijack this thread before it's getting boring and everyone start to fight at each other.

Ghost
22-02-2005, 11:14
Can we at least keep it up until Sparafucile leaves? :)

Random
22-02-2005, 11:15
Kak - Way to go !!

Guess everyone is still a tad miffed .....

For what its worth ..the site will go on and he will be back ...

Hal ... let people mourn his passing ... there are some who liked him ... I am sure there will be ample opportunity in the future to giving him the shoeing he so richly deserves ...

kak
22-02-2005, 11:16
I have decided i will hijack this thread before it's getting boring and everyone start to fight at each other.

LEGLESS
22-02-2005, 11:22
Best Cork joke I've heard nages! :D

polly
22-02-2005, 11:39
made jokes about veneral diseases,

certainly not something anyone else has done on this site! oh dear no! oh the humanity! oh the horror! oh the кошунство!

johnnywuwu
22-02-2005, 11:39
The worst thing about him is that he thinks he's funny. He's a boisterous fat**** and I genuinely wish that someone would do this to him.

http://www.josephbellows.com/dynamic/images/display/Harold_Edgerton_30_Bullet_Piercing_Apple_369_305.jpg

J.D.
22-02-2005, 11:41
Everything has right for existence! And polar bear is harmless at all. He is just what he is and he is not hiding his personality under a mask. ....

I have to say that Hal tends to be one of the most diplomatic people I know and when he speaks like this it makes me pay attention.

I don't think this event will lower the membership at all if you consider how many people Polar has driven away from this site in the past. There will be a net gain even if PB takes his legion of nics with him.

kak
22-02-2005, 11:43
i will continue hijack this thread...

polly
22-02-2005, 11:48
From the forum rules:
"No flaming. [...] Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, no exceptions!"

Ledka
22-02-2005, 11:49
What does being a moderator have to do with it ? What, I'm not allowed to express my opinion of dislike ? Ledka, I'm an opinionated human moderator and when I see something I don't like, I say so. I'm sorry you find it disrespectful, but in comparison to the stuff that Polarbear pulled on this site, I find the use of the word 'disrespect' ironic at best. He stole passwords, organized bans against 'dear' friends, made jokes about veneral diseases, etc, etc, etc. If I'm wrong for immensely disliking the behavior in your opinion, then so be it.

You like him. You're entitled to that opinion. Express it. You don't like me ? Fine express it. It's your right.

Halyavshik, I have nothing against you as don't really know you. And it's in my nature to think good about ppl, especially about those I don't know at all.
But I think being a moderator oblige you to be more tolerant to the users of the board and do your best when not to improve but at least not to ruin a good impression of the sight.
If the bear broke the rules then deny his access.
It looks like many of you take a sadistic delight in offending others.
May be you haven't noticed but many ppl post less and less here as unfortunately the forum becomes the place for agressive loosers. And it's very depressive... I've been floating here for almost 3 years and of course I became addicted to this place. I know some of the forum inhabitants in person and it's very sad when they show the worst part of their good nature here. And the moderators seem to be supporting it.

Dear mods, if you have access to the women's folder, please read it! It can be very informative for you!

Sadie
22-02-2005, 11:49
Originally posted by J.D.
I have to say that Hal tends to be one of the most diplomatic people I know and when he speaks like this it makes me pay attention.
exactly, that's why such comments surprise me a lot :) Hal, where's your sense of humor ;)

kak
22-02-2005, 11:53

Shatneresque
22-02-2005, 11:58
Halyavshik, I have nothing against you as don't really know you. And it's in my nature to think good about ppl, especially about those I don't know at all.
But I think being a moderator oblige you to be more tolerant to the users of the board and do your best when not to improve but at least not to ruin a good impression of the sight.
May be you haven't noticed but many ppl post less and less here as unfortunately the forum becomes the place for agressive loosers. And it's very depressive... I've been floating here for almost 3 years and of course I became addicted to this place. I know some of the forum inhabitants in person and it's very sad when they show the worst part of their good nature here. And the moderators seem to be supporting it.
D*mn straight!!!

Well said, Ledka!!! :thumbsup:

Ledka
22-02-2005, 12:04
Originally posted by Shatneresque
D*mn straight!!!

Well said, Ledka!!! :thumbsup:

When my expat friends or colleagues know that that I float here they find it strange and don't understand my addiction.... I am starting to find it strange too... but I really liked this site and used it a lot not only for my work but also for interesting and useful information enjoying a nice company of ppl here.
EXPAT.RU COME BACK!

Halyavshik
22-02-2005, 12:12
Thank you for the 'diplomatic' comments, folks.

Ledka, I too generally tend to think well of people, and there are precious few who annoy me enough that it provokes me to speak ill of them. Polarbear is one.

I don't find that I attacked 'The Bear', honestly. I was relatively objective, if you ask me. Sometimes, that objectivity might not be pretty and sunny in disposition. It's simply the truth. Far be it for an of us to avoid speaking honestly.

I do apologize, however, if my negativity (true or not) has irritated others or kept others from posting. You are correct, Ledka, that we should be encouraging more frequent use of the site rather than bog things down in negativity. I will try to bite my tongue in the future, but in general, I try to call 'em as I see 'em.

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 12:12
the place for agressive loosers
=================================
Geez! And I thought noone noticed me!

Sidney Bliss
22-02-2005, 12:18
Show my man Fa-Q nuff respect!

Aleydis
22-02-2005, 12:27
and what about us, not so agressive loosers?

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 12:28
Word! These fools bettah reconize fo I have to get all crazy up in this mofo!:agree:

Ledka
22-02-2005, 12:30
Originally posted by Aleydis
and what about us, not so agressive loosers?

and we, non-aggressive, seem to be slowly dissappering from here. So let's please survive here!

J.D.
22-02-2005, 12:36
and we, non-aggressive, seem to be slowly dissappering from here. So let's please survive here!

Don't worry by definition the passive losers will last longer than the aggressive losers.

Shatneresque
22-02-2005, 12:37
Originally posted by J.D.
Don't worry by definition the passive losers will last longer than the aggressive losers.
Blessed are the Greeks; blessed are the cheesemakers.... Or something like that.... :eh:

Aleydis
22-02-2005, 12:42
Come on, everybody, it's a beeeeautiful day! :agree:

(and don't any c*nt spoil it by saying 'so what?')

J.D.
22-02-2005, 12:45
Originally posted by Aleydis
Come on, everybody, it's a beeeeautiful day! :agree:

(

That's what Hal said.

Ghost
22-02-2005, 12:47
Mo'betta Fa-Q. Mo'betta Kak.

Mo'betta Expat.

-Cashpat

Surok
22-02-2005, 12:50

Ledka. WORD!

There are so many people who just lurk, and don't even want to answer simple queries for information because of the aggression on this site.

It makes people not use what could be a great resource.

Sparafucile
22-02-2005, 12:51
Hal - you are waaaay out of order here.

I see you've been in Russia long enough that local habits rub-off - you think that being given a badge and uniform gives you keep license to break the rules you're supposed to enforce?

Truly disgusting.

Keep going, Hal - just like Putin, if you strong-arm everyone, you'll eventually get "concensus" with your own views... from the 5-6 members who are left. You're not secretly working for the Bear are you? Because you're sure doing a fantastic recruiting job for him.

Sadie
22-02-2005, 12:51
no, we ain't bunch of loosers, we're a bunch of idlers as i c

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 12:52
Hell yeeeah! Cashpat be rulin' this mofo! Thas fo real! That mofo run the numbers, don't need pencil or paper!

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 12:56
So someone's left? Again.

Whatever.

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 12:57
Originally posted by Sparafucile

I see you've been in Russia long enough that local habits rub-off - you think that being given a badge and uniform gives you keep license to break the rules you're supposed to enforce?

Truly disgusting.

Keep going, Hal - just like Putin, if you strong-arm everyone, you'll eventually get "concensus" with your own views... from the 5-6 members who are left. You're not secretly working for the Bear are you? Because you're sure doing a fantastic recruiting job for him.
On a serious note, and in defence of Hal, he doesn't strongarm anyone. He's pathetically gentle. He feels really strongly about this situation, that's all. It has nothing to do with aggression or anything of that sort. I'm not going to argue his case for him, but I can tell you that you're wrong in turning his disgust of Bear into a deal that makes Hal out to be aggressive or abusive.

sfjohns67
22-02-2005, 12:58
...if you have access to the women's folder, please read it! It can be very informative for you! Funny, I've never read anything in there remotely useful.

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 13:02

Truly disgusting.

Can't take the heat? So, in your world, sparsely populated no doubt, opinions are not to be heard? As a moderator he is here to edit swearing, racism and make sure things don't get too personal when unwarranted. Here he simply gives what he gets, vents a little and hurts no one. You are shall we say being over sensitive and conservative.

Sidney Bliss
22-02-2005, 13:04
Originally posted by sfjohns67
Funny, I've never read anything in there remotely useful.

True. It's as dull as ditchwater in there.

polly
22-02-2005, 13:05
Funny, I've never read anything in there remotely useful.

you mean you still have that yeast infection?

Shatneresque
22-02-2005, 13:10
Originally posted by polly
you mean you still have that yeast infection?
Mayonnaise! Oh, no, wait...that was for painful rectal itch.... :eh:

I remember now! Yogurt!!! :D

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 13:14
Foo! Blya!

sfjohns67
22-02-2005, 13:15
No, the yeast infection cleared up just fine, but at a terrible price. Vagisil and three day's worth of crusty dried poop don't really go well together.

Also, your idea of wearing crotchless panties to help ease my short bladder problem on road trips was utterly worthless.

Sparafucile
22-02-2005, 13:15
>> So, in your world, sparsely populated no doubt, opinions are not to be heard? <<

There is a rule here about no personal attacks. Hal has crossed that line big-time - a line he's responsible for maintaining.

But you are just another of the bully gang - Ghost, Koba, and Co. Dedicated to removing all views which don't chime with your own extremist attitudes - and hypocritically claiming it's in the interests of "democracy"???

ROFL!!

sfjohns67
22-02-2005, 13:17
Would you plonkers take a pill, dammit? I'm tryin to hijack a thread here!

Ghost
22-02-2005, 13:19
Yes, the bully gang led by macho aggressors like Kniga and Hal. :)

Every time you speak, Spara, you make us all drop IQ points.

edit: And I don't claim anything is in the interest of democracy. Bring back Stalin, damnit!

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 13:26
>> So, in your world, sparsely populated no doubt, opinions are not to be heard? <<

There is a rule here about no personal attacks. Hal has crossed that line big-time - a line he's responsible for maintaining.

But you are just another of the bully gang - Ghost, Koba, and Co. Dedicated to removing all views which don't chime with your own extremist attitudes - and hypocritically claiming it's in the interests of "democracy"???

ROFL!!

I thought the point of forums was debate, there should be radical and diverse opinions. I never had, never will edit someone's opinion unless it contains some sort of racist or bigoted staement or word. Take a look at the way you attack people in the political forum, some of it is unpleasant, some almost childish but mainly interesting and well read. I am not sure you can have political debate without getting personal, if someone exhibits extreme right wing views then I would feel unable to control myself from name calling or calling that person a murderer for example, like some people's opinion on the Iraq war, some called others murderer's for their support. That's debate. If we can do it, if you can do it then why can't Hal?

kak
22-02-2005, 13:33
Originally posted by kak

this was on page 2....i had a bad feeling about this thread :rolleyes:
ok PB left, he may come back.. some people here are nice some are bad blablabla

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 13:36
[BThere is a rule here about no personal attacks. Hal has crossed that line big-time - a line he's responsible for maintaining.

ROFL!! [/B]

So, if I resign my position as moderator that would make me the same as you and entitled to behave like you and say what I want in the same way as everyone else and being equal in that I would have no 'powers' I cease to be be a bully?

Halyavshik
22-02-2005, 13:37

Truly disgusting.

Again, Spara, as you seem to read selectively, I apologized if I offended anyone with what seemed like a personal attack. I don't think it was, however. I think all of the criticisms in my original 'Good Riddance' post have been thoroughly proven and are supported by documented evidence. My intent was not to scare anyone off or gain a consensus. Frankly, I could give a rat's behind as to whether you or anyone else agrees with my sentiments. I posted my opinion on a post which seemed to beg for one (I love those public "I'm Leaving" posts--just go, for crissakes, it's an Internet site, and you were never really 'here' to begin with).

I don't, however, as I already said, want to bog down the site in negativity of which there seems to be a lot of recently (ironically something that you've partaken in with *your* personal attacks). I will, henceforth, try to bite my tongue against the few who truly annoy me in the name of encouraging more interesting discussion.

I hope it's clear this time, Sparafucile.

polly
22-02-2005, 13:40
No, the yeast infection cleared up just fine, but at a terrible price. Vagisil and three day's worth of crusty dried poop don't really go well together.

Also, your idea of wearing crotchless panties to help ease my short bladder problem on road trips was utterly worthless.

no no nononoo you've CONFUSED everything again. crotchless panties don't help for bladder issues, a narrow-necked beer bottle does. and vagisil is the wrong cream!

sfjohns67
22-02-2005, 13:43
Frankly, I could give a rat's behind as to whether you or anyone else agrees with my sentiments. Good thing, because you're a big stinky farty-pants who couldn't argue their logical way out of my granny's colostomy bag.

sfjohns67
22-02-2005, 13:44
Originally posted by polly
no no nononoo you've CONFUSED everything again. crotchless panties don't help for bladder issues, a narrow-necked beer bottle does. and vagisil is the wrong cream! Guess that'll teach me to lurk a thread and follow advice without asking for clarification.

Random
22-02-2005, 13:49
Kak keep posting man !!

:agree:

Fa-Q!
22-02-2005, 13:57
That's not what I meant. I meant the opposite of what I said. Yeah! That's the ticket. Moderators erase this thread and delete my login or my attorney will be contacting you. You and this site are gonna pay. I'll see to it you're shut down. Bunch of sad sods living your life through this site. Cancel all my logins. Can I have access to the adult forum-Please! Nevermind. I'm leaving. You people don't care about anyone's feelings. Boycott! Boycott I say! I lost my wallet! Hey! That so called friend of mine that works at the BH, it's her fault! Boycott her! Hi guys! I'm back! I have alot of valuable info to share! You guys suck! I'm leaving! Please can I come back! Big hugs! Big fuzzy warm hugs! **** you guys! I'm outta here! Hey! I'm back! What?! That's not what I meant! I'll sue you for slander! That message was posted by my cat while I was in the bathroom! Erase it or I'll sue you and have the site shut down! I'm leaving the site. Filth-flan-filth-foul! I'm quitting the site! I'm back! Hey! Who's reading my PM's! I'll sue you! I'm quitting the site, unlike the rest of you I have a life! Hey guys, I'm back! I'm gone again! Hey! I'm back!

Tiresome?! I agree.

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 14:16
For the love of god stop! :D :D :D :D

LMFAO

Sparafucile
22-02-2005, 14:26
>> I don't, however, as I already said, want to bog down the site in negativity <<

You have the nerve to write this, after the overt personal attack you made on another member? In case you didn't notice, it was the most vicious torrent of bile this site has seen in months - posted by a Moderator??

And then you say you don't want to be negative? You may have noticed - or not? - that you have half the site membership in here appalled at your post? Or have you got a bucket on your head, pretending that it's not happening?

There are rules in this forum - rules you have upbraided me on, and which I'll agree to abide by - which you seem to think don't apply to you??

Those rules don't change or flex because you think PB has gone and is now easy meat... or because of whatever you personally think of him.

Yeah, welcome to Russia - you'd call the police when you see someone having his head kicked-in.... except that it's a policeman doing the kicking :(

Halyavshik
22-02-2005, 15:16
>> I don't, however, as I already said, want to bog down the site in negativity <<

You have the nerve to write this, after the overt personal attack you made on another member? In case you didn't notice, it was the most vicious torrent of bile this site has seen in months - posted by a Moderator??

Spara,

You seem to have a problem with reading comprehension and assumptions. Yes, I have the nerve to write that, as, for the third time, I apologize for what some may consider to be an attack. I am willing to admit that what I consider to be an accurate depiction might be perceived as a negative and personal attack. As I stated twice already, I'll try to refrain from expressing such negative 'bile torrents' in the future.

For the record, however, never did I state that the rules did not apply to me, nor did I make any distinction of whether or not it was appropriate because someone was present or not.

Spineless Yankee Lump of Scum,
Hal

peyote
22-02-2005, 15:22
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
That's not what I meant. I meant the opposite of what I said. Yeah! That's the ticket. Moderators erase this thread and delete my login or my attorney will be contacting you. You and this site are gonna pay. I'll see to it you're shut down. Bunch of sad sods living your life through this site. Cancel all my logins. Can I have access to the adult forum-Please! Nevermind. I'm leaving. You people don't care about anyone's feelings. Boycott! Boycott I say! I lost my wallet! Hey! That so called friend of mine that works at the BH, it's her fault! Boycott her! Hi guys! I'm back! I have alot of valuable info to share! You guys suck! I'm leaving! Please can I come back! Big hugs! Big fuzzy warm hugs! **** you guys! I'm outta here! Hey! I'm back! What?! That's not what I meant! I'll sue you for slander! That message was posted by my cat while I was in the bathroom! Erase it or I'll sue you and have the site shut down! I'm leaving the site. Filth-flan-filth-foul! I'm quitting the site! I'm back! Hey! Who's reading my PM's! I'll sue you! I'm quitting the site, unlike the rest of you I have a life! Hey guys, I'm back! I'm gone again! Hey! I'm back!

Tiresome?! I agree. :thumbsup: :farout: :nut: :eh: :D

:bong:

Ghost
22-02-2005, 15:40
Keep at it, Spara! You've still got 5 or 6 folks who still like you. I don't know who they are, but they must be out there somewhere!

Wheee, what fun! Hey Koba, post his personal info again or something. He was foaming at the mouth then.

Ben
22-02-2005, 16:20
Originally posted by Fa-Q!
That's not what I meant. I meant the opposite of what I said. Moderators erase this thread and delete my login or my attorney will be contacting you. I'll see to it you're shut down. Bunch of sad sods living your life through this site. Cancel all my logins.......................Can I have access to the adult forum-Please! Nevermind. I'm leaving. You people don't care about anyone's feelings..............................Boycott! Boycott I say! Hi guys! I'm back! I have alot of valuable info to share! You guys suck! I'm leaving! Please can I come back! Big hugs! Big fuzzy warm hugs! **** you guys! I'm outta here!........................Hey! I'm back! What?! That's not what I meant! I'll sue you for slander! That message was posted by my cat while I was in the bathroom! Erase it or I'll sue you and have the site shut down! I'm leaving the site. Hey guys, I'm back! I'm gone again! Hey! I'm back!

Tiresome?! I agree. That's hillarious! Thanks Fa-q, you made my day. For the fun of it, let's try to drag it on:

FurBall, you're a grown man, do you wish your login to remain active here or not?

jchidg1
22-02-2005, 19:11
Thank you all for brightening up my very dull detention duty, stuck in a small room with 20 naughty, spotty 14 year olds. Nothing like a good bit of banter / anal afflications discussion. Vastly entertaining, keep it up.

Isn't it odd how people are a lot "braver" when hiding behind a computer forum than when talking to someone face to face.

Bring it on...............................................

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 19:14
You've obviously not met Moscow Wolf or me. :D

J.D.
22-02-2005, 19:26
Well we may have lost RWB but at least we still have Sparafucile.

Ghost
22-02-2005, 20:06
Originally posted by jchidg1
Thank you all for brightening up my very dull detention duty, stuck in a small room with 20 naughty, spotty 14 year olds. Nothing like a good bit of banter / anal afflications discussion. Vastly entertaining, keep it up.

Isn't it odd how people are a lot "braver" when hiding behind a computer forum than when talking to someone face to face.

Bring it on...............................................

Who's the one hiding in London?

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 20:08
A reminder, we open at 3pm, gardens closed off until then for a parade!

I'm more than happy to say to someone face to face whatever drivel and world shattering proclamations I have made here, see y'all Tomorrow.

Ghost
22-02-2005, 20:10
Originally I invited him, DJ, but then edited my post noticing he was off in London. Easy to make those comments from there, eh? :)

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 20:11
That's just plain silly.

Ghost
22-02-2005, 20:14
Whatchu talkin' bout, willis?

DJ Biscuit
22-02-2005, 20:16
I mean it's silly saying that stuff when you're miles away.

I think I'll shut up now and go home to my cold virgin bed.

See you all Tomorrow, to those with a day off - no I am not starting drinking with you before 6pm. Much.

Night John Boy.

Jim434
22-02-2005, 20:36
"Guess I picked a bad day to give up qualudes."

Kingwillhe
22-02-2005, 22:18
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
You've obviously not met Moscow Wolf or me. :D I've seen you, I could cut you like a tire!! (not a threat poser, just a fact!!)

moscowmail
22-02-2005, 22:58
Hmmm, now now children:

Ledka, I think you overestimate YOUR views of the viewers, we have more posters and visitors than EVER before... so where do you get your figures from???

Spara, I am not going there, you and I fell out before, you have very good points, but you do occasionally have selective reading skills :) but we all do.. especially Adolph moderators like me ;)

DJ, you can't resign as mod, not allowed, uhuh nonono, your punishment time is at least 3 years

Hal, I must say, it was very unlike you, you ARE the most gentle person I know, did you have a bad day? time of the month (not sexist, men to can have menstrual sort of thingies, or so my misses tells MEEEE)

Polly, love the tips re yeast infection, I cured mine easily, I used flour instead and the bread rose wonderfully, bit your points are right in many ways, we, the mods, are human, we have an opinion, right or wrong.

Polar bear, well, I am sure you will be back again, and good luck to your expat.rutwo site... I am sure you will get LOTS of the disgruntled peeps there... hmm.

To the rest of you sad pathetic losers... yes you mods one and all and Ghost, you bully, for goodness sake, you are NOT allowed to have an opinion, you are NOT allowed to argue and vent your point of views, you ARE here to serve, for free, and to become very unpopular.... so there :p

However, you normal non mods and non bullies out there, being a mod is very difficult, it is a job that everyone else can do so very well, far better than the existing people. To become a mod you need to have some semblance of objectivity and a calm outlook, although one or two of us are not like that....

Before you have a go at the mods, think about it eh? this site has never been cleaner, more popular, despite what some people say.

The site was a nightmare, it is evolving and yes we make mistakes, so what, give us a break eh!!!

Ghost
22-02-2005, 22:59
Mods one and all, and Ghost.

Heh...I get a classification all my own.

moscowmail
22-02-2005, 23:00
I wished I could spell properrr

Halyavshik
22-02-2005, 23:06
Originally posted by moscowmail
Hal, did you have a bad day? time of the month (not sexist, men to can have menstrual sort of thingies, or so my misses tells MEEEE)

I suffer from "Irritable Male Syndrom". You don't even want to know where the maxi-pads go.

J.D.
22-02-2005, 23:10
I wished I could spell properrr

'properrr' is spelled p-r-o-p-e-r-r-r.

anything else I can help you with Len?

koba65
23-02-2005, 00:23
I mean it's silly saying that stuff when you're miles away.

I think I'll shut up now and go home to my cold virgin bed.

See you all Tomorrow, to those with a day off - no I am not starting drinking with you before 6pm. Much.

Night John Boy.

You have a cold virgin in bed? Hmmm, sounds like you pass by the Bolshoj Theater parking lot on the way home...

I think you're some kind of deviated pervert. I think General Ripper found out about your perversion, and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of perverts. Now MOVE!!

Braders
23-02-2005, 02:07
Hal, I must say, it was very unlike you, you ARE the most gentle person I know, did you have a bad day?

Len you've obviously never seen him holding a Flush, when i have a Full House :D

moscowmail
23-02-2005, 08:26
ahhh, Braders, but I kick your butt any day, and I don't even look at me cards :)

Haly baby, you showed us where the pads went.... I think... or was that a dream/nightmare

Ghost, of course you have your own classification, there is NO WAY we can class you as a normal person :) but thats just what we love about ya ;)

Ghost
23-02-2005, 09:42
Originally posted by Braders
Len you've obviously never seen him holding a Flush, when i have a Full House :D

1, 2, 3, 4, drop!

jchidg1
23-02-2005, 12:44
Ghost / DJ - I'm deeply hurt...I am not "hiding" in London....I like to think that I busy imparting the joy of learning and acquisition of knowledge to the nation's yoof. Ahem.
Oh - and have no fear, I would have no problem saying things to your faces.... and might just do that as I'll be over at Easter.

Oh and one more thing, he is a she. LOL!!!!

Ghost
23-02-2005, 12:47
Our simple point was that we'd have no problem saying it to your face either. Male or female. You're the one who brought up the whole "hiding behind the computer" - when you're also the one in London. Many of us here have met numerous times before.

jchidg1
23-02-2005, 13:04
Thank you ghost, I understand your simple point.

Ghost
23-02-2005, 13:16
Welcome. Tried to keep it as simple as possible to avoid confusion.

Cheers.

Braders
23-02-2005, 14:44
Originally posted by Ghost
1, 2, 3, 4, drop!

Got me by the short and curlies, i've no comeback for that ;)

DJ Biscuit
23-02-2005, 17:26
Originally posted by jchidg1
Ghost / DJ - I'm deeply hurt...I am not "hiding" in London....I like to think that I busy imparting the joy of learning and acquisition of knowledge to the nation's yoof. Ahem.
Oh - and have no fear, I would have no problem saying things to your faces.... and might just do that as I'll be over at Easter.

Oh and one more thing, he is a she. LOL!!!!

Oops and double oops!

My thanks for looking after the future of Britain whileI am away.
Let's all say things to each others faces over a few drinks at Easter.

DJ Biscuit
23-02-2005, 17:28
Originally posted by koba65
You have a cold virgin in bed? Hmmm, sounds like you pass by the Bolshoj Theater parking lot on the way home...

I think you're some kind of deviated pervert. I think General Ripper found out about your perversion, and that you were organizing some kind of mutiny of perverts. Now MOVE!!

If had meant IN I would have written IN wouldn't I?

Are there non deviant perverts?

The rest I haven't deciphered yet.

J.D.
23-02-2005, 18:10
If there is a standard deviation then that implies that there must be . . . a . . non-standard deviant?

jchidg1
23-02-2005, 20:39
Sounds good to me! And, if the job hunting works out , I'll be over on a more permanent basis in the not so distant future, fingers crossed.

So Ghost, as an ex-pat hopeful, does that allow me to play on the expat site with the big boys and girls in the hope that I will not be a nobby no-mates in 6 months time and competely reliant on the boyfriend for a social life?

I tried to keep that nice and simple for you. LOL.

Ghost
23-02-2005, 20:43
Reliant on the boyfriend or the computer?

Claude Bottom
23-02-2005, 21:01
Sheesh, Ghost......

Ghost
23-02-2005, 21:10
Don't you worry about it, Cuba boy :) She can handle herself. And she began this, if I recall.

Claude Bottom
23-02-2005, 21:15
I think I'll go and make the tea. :D

koba65
24-02-2005, 08:30
If had meant IN I would have written IN wouldn't I?

Are there non deviant perverts?

The rest I haven't deciphered yet.

Damn, DJ, I thought you'd be up on the "Dr Stranglove" quotes!!! Shall I drop a copy off at the Albion? ;)

lucytupper
24-02-2005, 10:06
Replies = 108

Views = 2178

EXACTLY what the Furball wanted!

What a bunch of IDIOTS you really are!!

sfjohns67
24-02-2005, 10:19
Not idiots, just easily amused by even the most banal of drivel.

Don't you have business elsewhere posting nekkid pics of hot chicks?

J.D.
24-02-2005, 11:11
Originally posted by lucytupper
Replies = 108

Views = 2178

EXACTLY what the Furball wanted!

What a bunch of IDIOTS you really are!!

So our collective purpose it to NOT give Furball what he wants?
Can you possibly be any more simple minded?

kniga
24-02-2005, 12:08
Moscowmail,

You get the most points for a measured and humorous reply to this truly weird thread! !

Sadie
24-02-2005, 15:37
Not idiots, just easily amused by even the most banal of drivel.

at least he was not banal enough to take part in this thread

jchidg1
24-02-2005, 17:56
nark nark geek urk urk flip flap flop.

just socialising with my computer. Simply.

DJ Biscuit
24-02-2005, 17:58
Things are so bad even my computer is ignoring me.

HELLO!? I said things are so bad,hello anyone...

jchidg1
24-02-2005, 18:05
and being banal

sparky
24-02-2005, 19:32
Really, who f*cking cares?????

sfjohns67
25-02-2005, 07:51
Originally posted by Sadie
at least he was not banal enough to take part in this thread Somebody's new hormones making them a bit snippy, hmmmmm?

Zephyr
25-02-2005, 08:15
Originally posted by kniga
Moscowmail,

You get the most points for a measured and humorous reply to this truly weird thread! !
Did you mean ? >-))

Sadie
25-02-2005, 09:43
Somebody's new hormones making them a bit snippy, hmmmmm?
the other way round - too relaxed to be bothered to do the same myself :p :D

kniga
25-02-2005, 09:52
Zephyr,

Sure did, thanks for the correction of my . I find I make these kinds of slips in all seven of my languages.

yankee@moscow
21-03-2005, 20:37
Ya know, I think he was actually serious about leaving this time?

Chiara
21-03-2005, 20:40
That's what you think.....