PDA

View Full Version : Press Reviews.

Bluebird
20-02-2005, 13:43
I would like to see a forum with press reviews, from the best world's press, and comments to any articles tendered/posted - be they trivia, political, and/or business.

Anyone up for that? Would there be any problems with that idea?

koba65
20-02-2005, 13:50
From the world's best press? Does such a creature exist?! :)

Bluebird
20-02-2005, 14:23
Originally posted by koba65
From the world's best press? Does such a creature exist?! :) Ok, Ok....Here goes my thread....Simply, it could be entitled....Press Cuttings from Around the World...Or, simply World Press Reviews.

Just to get a glimpse on what's happening (apart from world, mainsteam, headlines) what's happening in other countires, even states and/or counties and local regions...From the sublime to the ridiculous, for example...:cool:

Sparafucile
24-02-2005, 01:00
You could probably only post links to such articles... otherwise it would be a breach of (c)opyright to reproduce them without the author's permission.

Bluebird
24-02-2005, 01:21
Originally posted by Sparafucile
You could probably only post links to such articles... otherwise it would be a breach of (c)opyright to reproduce them without the author's permission. Thanks, that was the intention, with just to give an overview of what the topic's about, then to give a link to the full story. Rather like I've already done, in a couple of theads - then leave it up for comment/debate

However, I'd like to see a dedicated, and moderated slot for the idea, on this site...:)