PDA

View Full Version : Information needed (+)

Diamond
18-02-2005, 11:51
Dear all!
Since my last visit here there were some incredible news!
Just to remind you history please use the link below. http://www.expat.ru/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=144961#post144961

We've got the money from one person who whishes to stay unknown. The entire amount completely!
Just before Christmas.
So wee are ready for clinical treatments and we will depart on 7th of March.

One question for you, we are demanded to pass through the following tests in our city.

Citation: "For pulmonary test, Forced Vital Capacity (FVC) should be done. Normally, doctor will base on results of ECG and FVC to determine whether he can undergo general anesthesia."

Who can advise what does it mean and where can we produce that?

Thank you in advance for your questions.

Best regards, Vitaly.

PS. Please do not public the fact of getting money as well.
That men trusted me.

Olim
18-02-2005, 13:03
Basically, it means you will need to have your heart tested to see if it is strong enough to stand the anaesthetic for an operation. All patients have this pre-op before any anaesthetic is administered- they will do it in the hospital for you automatically just beofre the surgery.

Diamond
18-02-2005, 13:55
I would like to know what should I do in this case, what medicine branch is in charge of the tests?
This question caused by the request of Singapore doctors to pass the tests in my own city.

Vitaly

Filimon
18-02-2005, 14:56
Originally posted by Diamond
I would like to know what should I do in this case, what medicine branch is in charge of the tests?
This question caused by the request of Singapore doctors to pass the tests in my own city.

Vitaly

Forced vital (lung) capacity is translated as "жизненная форсированная емкость легких".

ECG is электрокардиограмма.

Ask your doctor in Russia where to have those tests.

mediashark
18-02-2005, 15:40
I don't understand why Singapore docs have to request for that test to be done in your own city. Aren't they able to provide the tests there, considering that they generally have good medical facilities there? Perhaps you can try to talk to them.