PDA

View Full Version : "A particularly exciting life"

shurale
18-03-2010, 14:56
"...has had a particularly exciting life"
What is a particularly exciting life, according to you?

Mirka
18-03-2010, 15:49
"...has had a particularly exciting life"
What is a particularly exciting life, according to you?

I would say that depends on the person. For some particularly exciting could be travel, be active and have fun most of the time. For some more likely to sit at home and spend time with family, friends, pets.

Nastja Nada4to
18-03-2010, 16:08
4 me its hard to imagine, that sitting on a couch is for someone exciting....=)

Korotky Gennady
21-03-2010, 11:50

It depends on with whom you're sitting there.

xSnoofovich
21-03-2010, 12:56
A guy I know has a particularly exciting life.

He travels the world, jumps out of airplanes, scales mountains, speaks a few foreign languages and heals the sick, and way, way more !

VictoriaTW
21-03-2010, 17:41
I guess travel the world tops the list for everyone...
still can't stop thinking about russian mathematician Perelman who ignored his usd 1'000'000 award. That must be particularly exciting life he leaves if he doesn't need the money.
=)

Castillo
21-03-2010, 21:43
Highly subjective. It could be whatever it is you find exciting.

Those scientist that make life saving discoveries. They live an exciting life.

stacy
22-03-2010, 03:32
still can't stop thinking about russian mathematician Perelman who ignored his usd 1'000'000 award. That must be particularly exciting life he leaves if he doesn't need the money.
=)

I don't think it's that.
The reason he didn't try to take them is that he was afraid that someone would try to take the money away from him. This is the highest level of paranoia.

stacy
22-03-2010, 03:36
The particularly exciting life for me is when you financially independent (self-made) and you don't need to go to a job, and any day you can start a new project or adventure because you feel like it and because you just had a creative idea at 4am in the morning. Also, when you have an exciting soul-mate who likes you for what you are and visa versa.

Viola
22-03-2010, 10:34
=)

Probably his definition of exciting life didn't include travelling and owning $1 mln :coffee:

Moskauerin
22-03-2010, 12:53
It is when you feel excited! ;))))

Kartoshka
22-03-2010, 18:20
I think that someone who leads an exciting life is someone who has a lot of interesting experiences. For me personally they would probably be travel experiences, but it could be anything, depending what the individual finds exciting.

VictoriaTW
22-03-2010, 21:17
I particularly like Stacy's idea of exciting life... to be free to do whatever you feel like and be able to take off any moment.
Still you need a LOT of money to live like that.

Does anybody know exciting way to make money?

shurale
22-03-2010, 21:50
I know an exciting way to start a new life.

shurale
22-03-2010, 22:27
I particularly like Stacy's idea of exciting life... to be free to do whatever you feel like and be able to take off any moment.
Still you need a LOT of money to live like that.

Does anybody know exciting way to make money?

So, the more money you have the more exciting your life is?

jitengarg
10-06-2010, 12:47
So, the more money you have the more exciting your life is?

it sure gives you a lot of options !

nbogaard
10-06-2010, 13:27

Depends on with whom you are sitting. For example, Nastya, I'll bet there is someone with whom you could be sitting which would make it very exciting for you: Brad Pitt or someone. No?

FlakeySnowballer
10-06-2010, 13:57
Well, it is my list

- Non-stop traveling (sitting on the couch even with Bred Pit is impossible at all)
- Non-stop snowboarding or surfing is a must
- Be surrounded by great people
- Jollify

lochnessmonster
11-06-2010, 01:50
- Jollify

Great word! :nerd:

aiyamei
11-06-2010, 23:17
Money often brings freedom. But of course, too much money, and you're back where you started -- worrying about money. (Rich people really do think about money more often than moderately poor people...)