PDA

View Full Version : Customs Broker????

Endurance
16-03-2010, 17:00
Getting a piece of exercise equipment delivered to the Airport-any one know or reccomend a good (when pigs fly fair priced) Customs Broker?-Cheers-E

The Traveler
16-03-2010, 17:17
I don't want to be the negative presence here, but I can only wish you good luck.

I have several instances of companies who routinely import products, but they will not use airfreight, because it's nearly impossible. From my Russian customers alone, there is thousands of dollars of merchandise still at the airport, some of it has been there for up to two years, simply because they cannot clear it.

Ocean freight consolidated would have been a much better choice.

Kraven Morehead
16-03-2010, 21:08
PM the RussianSphinx, I think this is her speciality, but bigger things.

Endurance
17-03-2010, 10:55
Thanks guys, I reached out to RS and we will see if they can assisit but any further info (even if negative) is always appreciated-Cheers!

Endurance
22-03-2010, 10:51
well I still have not heard back from RS so does anyone else have a cusotms broker contact I can try if for no other reason than to get a sanity check or better rate on the one and only other one ive recieved?????

Cheers-E

The Traveler
23-03-2010, 14:41
Send me a pm, I'll give you a name and number for a Russian freight line in NY. He'll at least point you in the right direction.