PDA

View Full Version : Alternative's Tuesday Night Out

waste not want not
14-02-2005, 21:15
This week we are going to try a change in places and give the Shamrock (yes it is now open) a chance to see what they can do.

A special birthday wish goes out to Johny OX who just turned 19 again!!

Specials starting at 6pm and ending at 10

The specials wil be:

Bottles

Corona 2 for 1

Fosters 2 for 1

Fosters Draft 0.5 120 Rubles

Jim Beam 2 for 1

B52 110 rubles

Hope to see you there!!

The Buffet will most likely have their event but I can't do both at once. If you show I am sure Victor will be glad to see you

:cool:

waste not want not
15-02-2005, 13:01
In thinking things over I am going to take Len's advice and move the Buffet's night to Thursday. The night will take on a new flavor combing a little mixing event with a nice Surf and Turf Special, not to mention additional specials on drinks.
This will make for a nice evening out for you and your co-workers as well the opportunity to bring along spouse (partner, wife,husband,etc) to get acquainted with others as well.

Later in the evening if you like you can always get Victor to switch on the Karaoke if you so wish. I will work out the Menu and post it tonight or tomorrow.

So the expat schedule goes something like this:

Tuesday - Shamrock

Wednesday - Hard Rock

Thursday - Buffet

This should give everyone a night to choose from according to their schedule and taste.

Have Fun!

Regards,

Runaway

aysihsK
15-02-2005, 13:48
:eek: wow you gonna be out ALL WEEK LONG? :eek:

damn...can you tell me the name of drugs that keep you going? :p

PS Happy Birthday Johny! :hooray: ;)

waste not want not
15-02-2005, 15:41
I just keep dreaming that you are going to show hope some time some where. :agree:

waste not want not
16-02-2005, 07:32
Last night was not to bad. Good to see the Shamrock back in business. Kat you were smart you left just before I started singing:p