PDA

View Full Version : No Valentines cards again this year.



Sidney Bliss
14-02-2005, 13:32
Which one of you bastards glued up my letterbox?

aysihsK
14-02-2005, 13:37
no mjore I-love-you-s? :eek: Here is one for ya! :D

DJ Biscuit
14-02-2005, 16:04
Yes Sid. My post box was refreshingly uncluttered with cards this morning too.

pengwn9
14-02-2005, 16:32
Just for you :iloveyou:

Sidney Bliss
14-02-2005, 16:32
I'm not counting the lovely valentine you sent me, DJ. The sentiment was appreciated though and the card's 'pop-up' surprise provided my fellow metro travellers with a much needed Monday morning chuckle.

DJ Biscuit
14-02-2005, 16:35
Twas unusual, did the 'spray' function work?

The shop sold all sorts of romantic aids, they even had some pills called ''pop up, and stay up''

aysihsK
14-02-2005, 16:43
DJ :inlove: Sid :inlove: you know I love you puppies! :inlove: don't ya be sad! ;)

Sidney Bliss
14-02-2005, 16:46
Originally posted by DJ Biscuit
they even had some pills called ''pop up, and stay up''

Who needs expensive pills when you can simply bung a Watchdog special on faulty bikinis into your video player.

Random
14-02-2005, 16:52
Originally posted by Sidney Bliss
Who needs expensive pills when you can simply bung a Watchdog special on faulty bikinis into your video player.

Anne Robinson in a bikini - Your a sicko !!!!

:p

DJ Biscuit
14-02-2005, 16:55
Judith Chalmers, grrrrr!

Random
14-02-2005, 17:00
Alice Beer - maybe ...but only after a few lagers ....

Judith Chalmers ?? :vomit:

aysihsK
14-02-2005, 17:05
:suspect: jeeeeeez ! what could you expect from 3 old w*****s? :rolleyes:


:p

Sidney Bliss
14-02-2005, 17:20
Originally posted by aysihsK
DJ :inlove: Sid :inlove: you know I love you puppies!


And we love your puppies.

Suzi Quatro
15-02-2005, 16:43
Thanks to those that sent Valentine's PMs.

But a special big thanks to my english aristocrat, that was real romantic honey, thanks.

aysihsK
15-02-2005, 16:48
Originally posted by Suzi Quatro
Thanks to those that sent Valentine's PMs.

But a special big thanks to my english aristocrat, that was real romantic honey, thanks.

:D was it your first ever date so you mention him in every post ?? :p

tell us his name :shhhhhh: we won't tell anybody! :p

Suzi Quatro
15-02-2005, 16:52
Not my first ever date! First one in Moscow, well third now, same guy. He's the sweetest thing.

kak
15-02-2005, 17:07
Originally posted by Suzi Quatro
Not my first ever date! First one in Moscow, well third now, same guy. He's the sweetest thing.

yeah i know i'm rude
sorry but...
:p

Kak, not even the attachments can contain foul language. Removed at moderator's discretion. --Mod

kak
15-02-2005, 17:11
... i hope at least the picture made you smile ...;)

Suzi Quatro
15-02-2005, 17:43
I didnt see anything, were you trying to upset me? Whats with you people huh?

:confused: